Baekhyun's Announcement

That Girl, Which Boy?

'I have an announcement' said Baekhyun at the breakfast table.

Everyone was quickly eating and getting ready to head to the hospital. Mr Pak had arranged for someone to take you all over to the hospital in groups of 4 and the first group to leave was D.O, Suho, Luhan and yourself. You shoved a spoonful of cereal in your mouth and choked, spluttering all over the place in the most unattractive manner. D.O laughed at you and shoved yet another spoonful into your mouth, cackling evily with laughter. Sehun was busy trying to catch the cereal hoops that Tao was throwing at his mouth. No one was listening or paying attention.

'Guys! This is serious. I have an announcement!'

Suho smiled as he sipped his tea and buttered his toast. 'What is it, Baekhyun-ah?'

Baekhyun shook his head. 'It's really important and requires everyone's full attention'

Everyone quieted down. 'Well? What is it Baek?' said Chanyeol. He was intrigued. Usually he knew everything about his best friend. What was this that he hadn't been told about?

'Truth is...' Baekhyun took a deep breath. 'I dropped out of Physics'

Your mouth gaped open. Suho was shocked. Everyone stared at Baekhyun.

'What?...' Chanyeol whispered '... W-Why?'

'Well... I found a different subject I like'

You all breathed a sigh of relief. 'I thought hyung meant he was just going to give up completely. I was scared that if he didn't study, that would mean hyung can't live with us here' said Sehun

Baekhyun gasped. 'No, no, no, no, no! I'm still going to be here! I'm just leaving Physics, that's all'

'Oh... What are you going to learn instead?...' Chen asked

'English'

'English?!' Xiumin shrieked.

You giggled. 'English? Really, Baekhyun?'

Baekhyun nodded. 'I talked to Kris about it before he left last night and he said to give it a go. If I need help, he said to ask him or Haneul...' You nodded, smiling.

'Or Taejoon' Baekhyun added.

'Taejoon? Why would you ask Taejoon for help?' said Luhan taking a few cautious looks at you.

'He's a nice guy. I've spoken to him a few times now and yeah, I think I like him'

He grinned at you and you grinned back. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Socialable idiot. Can't you see he wants to take Haneul away from us? 'You've spoken to him?'

Baekhyun nodded and shrugged. 'Just because he's Haneul's ex-boyfriend doesn't mean we can't talk to him'

You laughed. 'Aaron doesn't have the plague, you guys. Don't let me come in between you and him. He's nice!' You looked at the disinterested faces around you. 'I wouldn't have dated him for 2 years if he wasn't a good guy'

Chanyeol looked shifty, as did D.O. You threw a pillow at them. 'Relax! He isn't Daehyun or Jun Sook. He's Ahn Taejoon, a half Korean who I used to go out with. That's all.'

Luhan his teeth. He may be an ex but she was with him for 2 years and she'd probably still be with him if she didn't leave the country and move here. He's still a rival. Xiumin watched Luhan with interest and chuckled. He doesn't even realise that half his rivals are sitting in this room.

Suho smiled. 'Haneul's right. I've spoken to Taejoon too and he's a nice guy. Really.'

Sehun joined in. 'Yeah, Taejoon-hyung has been spending a lot of time with us in the Drama department for the upcoming show. He's just a normal person, seriously. He even bought me an energy drink. Taejoon-hyung is nice'

'Let's give him a chance' said Xiumin as the eldest. A car beeped its horn from outside. 'Now Haneul, Suho, Luhan and D.O? I think it's time for you to go'

You jumped up and pointed to the door. 'EXO migrate!'

'Kaja!' said Luhan, latching onto your hand. As you walked out of the door, waving bye to everyone else who had to wait for the car to return, D.O tackled you and put you in a headlock. 

'Argh! D.O-oppa!' You tried to hit him but Luhan was still holding your hand and wasn't paying attention.

'Luhan!' you squeaked.

D.O laughed and let go of you. Luhan chuckled and repositioned your hat. Suho called you all over to the car waiting outside. 

'Come on! We'll never get all of us to the hospital in time for lunch at this rate!'

 

 



quick filler chapter~ 

I read all your comments! From the last chapter, I started to get really confused over who was the highest majority. When I first posted the chapter, all the comments were for Luhan but as I'm posting this chapter, the comments have all been for Kris! AH! Who to choose? Who to choose? ;) (I've already chosen anyway bwahaha)

And for everyone that has been asking for Baekhyun- FRET NO MORE. I have conjured a sideline story for him as I have done with Chen too.