Tiresome

That Girl, Which Boy?

'Who can name me the symptoms of a ? Suho-ssi?'

'The said person's face may have dropped to one side or their eye and mouth may not be able to move. Their arms may also become weak so they are unable to lift either or both and their speech may be affected either by not being able to speak at all or by speaking in garbled and slurred speech.'

'Perfect, Suho-ssi. That's exactly right!'

You leant over to Suho who was your desk buddy in lectures.

'Nice one, clever clogs'

Suho just smiled to himself. He had spent the entire night before reading a textbook on so he would be on top of things in classes. 

 

Aaron wasn't pestering you anymore. In fact, he seemed pretty laid back which made you feel less under pressure. He was preparing for a university showcase of some sort and it was compulsory for all Music and Drama students to take part and perform. This meant Sehun was also going to be part of it as he had decided to take a Drama degree. 

'What are you performing for the showcase?' Luhan asked Sehun at the dinner table

Sehun shook his head. 'I'm not performing'

'You're not?' Suho said, shocked.

'Yeah, I'm backstage crew this time. They said that they needed more girls than boys so I didn't get a role'

You patted him on the back.

'Don't worry, Sehun. I'm sure you'll get a part next time'

Sehun nodded.

'I heard that Jinri is doing a duet with Taejoon?' Kris said

You were caught off guard. 'Taejoon? Who?'

'Aaron?' 

'Oh right, yeah. How could I forget?'

Aaron had begun using his Korean name. He had told you that he wanted to start completely afresh and the first step was to use his real birth name. Naturally, you had supported his decision. Besides, it didn't make much of a difference to you. You had always known his real name.

 

You had noticed a few things that were wrong with the dorm again. For one, Lay was going on his walks even more frequently than before and although you were worried, you let it be. Kai started falling asleep at his desk and you had to hold his head up one night when he had fallen asleep at the dinner table and his head had nearly landed straight into his kimchi jigae. Suho was reading textbooks at the speed of lightning every night, confining himself to his room to get some 'peace and quiet'. He often missed dinner just to read up on the following topics to be studied in class and you felt him becoming distant. Chanyeol and Xiumin appeared to be stressed whenever they came back from a Friday night shift and now they slept in a lot later on Saturday mornings than before.

You tried to ignore some things but others were difficult. It wasn't everyone who was acting differently though. Luhan seemed perfectly fine, as did Baekhyun and Tao. Chen was happily enjoying himself and bringing back stories of girls who had smiled at him around the campus and girls who had giggled or laughed at his jokes. D.O seemed happy with his new routine as did Sehun. Kris was always either storming around throwing his paper in the air in anger or sitting around joking when he did his work but when he was away from work, he was still normal. You had sometimes found the new workload challenging but with the help of your teachers and Suho, you managed to pull through every time.

You wished Suho would focus entirely on himself and not on you as you could see the bags forming under his eyes everyday and you knew he needed to take care of his health. 

That night, once you had shut your door and wished everyone a good nights sleep, you sat at your desk and texted Jinri. She had become a friend of yours now as was Jae Min although you still respected him as a sunbae. 

 

Jinri-ah, are you awake?... Sorry if I wake you up >.<

Just about to go to sleep, Haneul. It's okay. What's up? ^__^

I was wondering if you'd like to go shopping tomorrow after your practice? 

I'd love to! What do you need? Face wash? Clothes? I know a great place to go! ^^ 

Ani, I need small presents... :)

Presents?... For who?

My oppas ^^

Ah, I see. Araso, I know a good place. See you tomorrow then! ^^

Ne! See you tomorrow!

 

 


Ah, EXO are working themselves hard. I wonder what's going to happen! I wonder if you can guess!

///sorry for the super short update. I just wanted to write something quickly and get it out.

 

I have a little announcement. On AFF, I'm all about giving help to people who ask for it and I've talked to so many amazing writers like jarredfirefly and vivalavina (authors of The Girl from the Bubble Tea Shop) ^^ and now I have another fic to recommend to you all!

It's written by ayowaddupkreeeease who is super lovely and friendly ^^ I think she deserves a lot of recognition for her writing because it's really good :) so make sure you all go and support her and give her confidence! She wasn't sure about putting it up but I managed to persuade her to and I want her to get the recognition for it that she deserves ^^ It's an EXO fic and it's very well written so I think a lot of you guys will like it :) Besides, I only advertise fics because I want to, never because someone asks me to.

So here it is, I give you: My Billionaire Best Friend

Subscribe to it, comment and send love from me and you! <3