Seohee- Queen of Intuition

That Girl, Which Boy?

'Haneul! Come sit here next to me!'

Lay took out the chair beside him and you walked over and took the seat. You could feel Aaron's anger burning into Lay. You looked at Lay and saw he was half smirking, half trying to stop himself from laughing. He gave you a half arse wink and you liked that the cheeky side to him was back, even if it meant that Aaron now wanted him dead. 

'Yah, Taejoon! Come sit here! Stop standing around and lets eat!' Seohee shouted

Aaron sat down on the stool between Seohee and Sehun. 

'Hyung, do you want some of this?' Sehun offered

'I'm alright. I've just lost my appetite all of a sudden.'

'You feeling okay?' said Suho

'Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I might go actually...'

Lay smiled. 'Well see you then. Off you go. It'll be a whole lot less weird without you here.'

Everyone froze and the noise died. It was awkward indeed. Chanyeol and Baekhyun had stopped fighting due to the sudden silence. 

'What's going on?' Baekhyun said

'It's nothing. Don't worry about it, Baekhyun.' Aaron said

'Come on, stay. Stay just to eat something, ne? Taejoon-ah?' Seohee smiled

D.O came out of his room in a daze. He stumbled around a bit and Xiumin ran to help him up. 

'Why are you up?'

'Will someone tell me what's going on?'

'Seohee brought us dinner, hyung' said Kai

D.O nodded slowly and pointed to Taejoon. 'Why the hell is he here?'

'Kyungsoo-ah, go back to sleep.' Suho said quietly. 'Get some rest. You're still too tired.' He turned to Aaron. 'Ignore him, he's still in a dreamy state. He's never that rude. Ever.'

Aaron shook his head. 'I understand but no, really. I should go. I don't think I should be here. I'll see you tomorrow though, okay?'

'Hyung...' Sehun began

'Bye Sehun. Bye Seohee. Erm, bye Suho-hyung. See you tomorrow.' he said, quickly bowing and walking towards the door. 

'Good riddance' said D.O. The front door slammed shut as Aaron left and everyone turned to look at him.  'I'm glad he's gone now.'

'D.O, you shouldn't have said that!' Baekhyun shouted

Kris stormed up to him and gave him a hard shove. 'Yah, Do Kyungsoo, just what do you think you're doing?!'

D.O spun on his heels uneasily and collapsed. 

 

***

 

'He's fine, just tired, okay. How about we let him sleep?' said Seohee

'You obviously know what to do.' Kris said

'You wouldn't believe the amount of times my older brother came home drunk off his face when we were in the US. I remember he vomited in my guitar carry bag. God, it was disgusting.'

'So what should we do about D.O?' Kai asked

'I'll make him something to eat. Something warm thats a liquid. Actually, there's this really good broth I can make. You guys don't mind if I stay tonight, do you?'

'Not at all, make yourself comfortable.'

'You can sleep with me!' you said happily. It would be nice to have a girly sleepover with a friend. Having guys around all the time could get a little suffocating. 

'What about hyung?...' said Tao quietly.

'Oh oppa can sleep with you guys same as usual, it's fine. Isn't it, oppa?'

'Yeah sure. It'd be nice for Haneul and Seohee to chat and do girly stuff. Like have pillow fights and talk about...'

'Talk about what, oppa?'

'Yeah, Chen. Carry on. Talk about what?'

'Ahem... Erm, talk about...Erm...'

Kris chuckled. 'Nice hole you've dug, buddy.'

'Oh you know, like girl things!'

'What? Like boys?' said Chanyeol

'Please, you know that Jongdae is the only guy in my heart.'

'Marry her, Chen. Marry her now.'

Chen got down on one knee and Seohee kicked him. 

'Yah, get up! If you're going to propose, it better be the way I told you to!'

She narrowed her eyes and everyone laughed. 

'I know who wears the trousers in this relationship.' Chanyeol joked

'Okay, clear off. Unless... Who knows the kitchen? Where can I find dried mushrooms?'

'What makes you think we have dried mushrooms?' said Baekhyun

'They're in the second right hand cupboard at the bottom. Near the sink.' said Lay

Everyone turned to Lay. No one had spoken to him since his crude remarks at Aaron's departure. Seohee smiled, her eyes twinkling a little. 

'Well Lay, since you know the place so well, care to help me out? Jongdae told me you sometimes help D.O-ssi cook.'

Lay stood up and nodded. 'Sure, I'll help out.'

'And we'll get the bed ready in Haneul's room.' said Kris

Everybody sprung to life and busied themselves as Seohee led Lay to the kitchen. 

 

'You like her, don't you? Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.'

Lay sighed. 'I'm not really that obvious, am I?'

'Not really. Just call me... Queen of intuition?'

'Queen of intuition?'

'I'm just kidding. All girls have this power. We can tell if you like someone. Guys make it so obvious.'

'But Haneul has no clue.'

'Yeah, for someone as bright as her... She sure is dumb sometimes.'

'Did you just call her dumb?'

'That's not what I meant, calm your , Lay. I mean... Do you want her to know?'

Lay thought about it.

If she knew... Then I'd know how she felt. But what if she rejected me?

'You're scared, aren't you?' said Seohee 

'What? No, I'm not scared.'

'You're a good liar, Lay, but I know the secrets. There are more, aren't there?'

'What are you talking about?'

'There's more of you that like her and you know who they are.'

'Well... Yeah...'

'And I'm not talking about Taejoon. You have no ties to him but with these guys, you're scared of your friendship with them.You're scared of ruining it by pursuing the same girl.'

'So who do you think are the others?'

'D.O-ssi. Definitely.'

'D.O? No way!'

Seohee frowned. You can't be serious. He can't see that D.O likes Haneul too? God, you've got to be joking. 

'Then who?'

'I can't say. You might tell her and then where will that put me?'

'Purlease. Why would I tell Haneul?'

'Tell Haneul? Tell Haneul what?' said Chanyeol popping his head around the doorframe.

 

Lay froze on the spot. 'Oh god.' he said so quietly, you could scarcely hear him.

'What are you two talking about?'

'It's nothing. Nothing at all.'

'You sound suspiciously like Taejoon when Baek asked him what was happening...'

'Chanyeol, it's really nothing.' said Seohee with a smile. 

'I'm not buying it.'

'Okay. Fine. It's for Haneul's birthday.'

'Haneul's birthday isn't for ages away though... Wait... Or is that noona's birthday?'

Lay looked at Seohee with a confused face that read 'what on earth are you talking about?'. Seohee pulled and face and mouthed back to him, 'don't you know her birthday?!".

'Yeah, I was discussing with Lay what we should do for her birthday. It's in a week. Surely you knew that Chanyeol.'

Chanyeol felt guilty. 'Well... She never told us...' 

'At least you now know, right?' Seohee said cheerily.

Chanyeol nodded and trudged out feeling like a pile of poo. How could I not have known when her birthday was?

When Chanyeol had left, Lay could finally breathe. He exhaled loudly and hit his chest a couple of times, wiping his hands on his jeans. 

'Did she really never talk about her birthday?'

Lay nodded.

'And you never bothered to ask?'

He nodded again. 

'It never occured to us.

Seohee laughed. 'What? That Haneul actually has a birthday? Oh you boys are really quite something, you know.'

Lay huffed.

'You know... Taejoon also knows it's her birthday and after what you said to him today, as much as he's my friend, I sort of support you.'

'Really?'

Seohee nodded. 'Go for her. It's obvious you really like her. If she mentions anything about feeling the same way about you, I'll tell you and then you can actually do something about it.'

'Seohee, you're a really nice girl. Chen is lucky to have you.'

'Nah. I'm just lucky to still have Jongdae.'

 

 



so about the last chapter's poster: YES. I do know that D.O is missing and no, it's not insinuating anything. It doesn't mean that D.O is the guy she'll end up with because quite frankly, I still don't know who to put her with. 

Hence why your comments are what leads this story! So comment away with every little thing you're feeling! I'm not even going to bother asking who you ship anymore. Just go ahead and tell me. It's always who I think it isn't anyway aish.

On another note, please please please check out this story! It deserves more love because it's well written and has good grammar and the author herself is lovely!