Sehun

That Girl, Which Boy?

'Guys, it's noona! She's here! And she brought a friend too!'

Tao came running down the corridor and burst into Sehun's hospital room where everyone had gathered. Sehun had already woke yp bug he had been told to sleep as much as he could and so he took the liberty of catching up on those missed lie-ins from working on the show. In the hospital room, everyone was getting along well. Kris and Xiumin had gone to find out what the bill of the hospital care would be, only to later be pleasantly surprised to find that the bill would be settled by the university as it had been an accident on campus grounds. Kai was talking together with Luhan and Chen and Chanyeol was sitting with Baekhyun by Sehun's bedside, keeping a distance from Luhan. Lay obviously hadn't come now that his fear of hospitals wasn't the only reason to avoid the trip. He too didn't want to be around Luhan or Chanyeol and despite Kris trying his hardest to win him round, it was all in vain. He figured that a little distance would be healthy for him. Laughter arose from one corner of the room.

'Have you got... Any kings?'

'Aww man, why did you have to ask that?' D.O pouted sadly.

'Ha! How many do you have?'

'3!'

'3?! Asa!'

'You're so mean, Haneul!'

'Well I didn't know you had 3 kings, oppa.'

You were sitting playing cards with D.O. It was a game you had played often called 'Go Fish' and you had just finished teaching D.O how to play. He was a natural but you still had your natural flair for the game. You were winning by a set when Jiyoung swept into the room like a storm. 

'Noona!'

'Unnie!'

Jiyoung looked around and eyed her prey. 

'Park Chanyeol, come out here. Right now!' she said, dragging Chanyeol off by his ear. 

Baekhyun watched, half scared for Chanyeol's sake but half amused by the fact that his best friend was still being bossed around and beaten up by his elder sister. 

'Hey noona! What is it?! Noona, ouch! Ouch! That hurts!'

Once she was gone, you turned back to D.O who just shrugged.

'Have you got an ace?' he asked

You laughed. 'Go fish'

 

Meanwhile outside, all was not happy dandy. 

'Chanyeol, how dare you hit Luhan! Did I really teach you that badly?!'

'Noona please. Stop yelling. Think of your image. You're famous, noona, please!'

'Yah, I can't believe my own baby brother would do that'

'Who told you? I bet Suho-hyung or Kris-hyung baited out on me...' Chanyeol scowled.

Jiyoung thumped him on the back of his head with her free hand. 'Yes, they told me. Both of them. Stop pulling that ugly face'

Chanyeol huffed and Jiyoung began tapping her foot impatiently. 

'Why did you do it? Wae?'

Chanyeol looked up at his sister from his hunched over position. 'They didn't tell you?'

Jiyoung sighed loudly. 'No, Chanyeol. They didn't. Suho was going to, bless him but then that great big giant goes and stops him.'

'Kris-hyung?'

'Yeah. And he leaves me some cryptic message saying it's 'something you needed to tell me yourself', whatever the hell that means.'

Chanyeol lowered his head.

'Park Chanyeol. You had best not be hiding anything from me.'

'Noona, aish... This really-'

'I already know about Luhan moving out tonight anyway so you don't need to tell me about that. You had better apologise and make up before he goes though, I'm warning you.'

'Noona-'

'Are you going to tell me why you punched poor Luhan?'

Chanyeol nodded. 'I will. Just... Will you let go of my ear now?'

'Omo!'

Jiyoung quickly let go of her firm grip. The tip of Chanyeol's ear had turned raw and red. Chanyeol rubbed it and Jiyoung blew on it. 

'Noona, it's alright.'

'I'm sorry, baby Chanyeol. Noona just needs to know why. Violence is never the way, Yeol'

Chanyeol beckoned his sister over and whispered into her ear. 'We fought over Haneul. We both like her'

Jiyoung stared at her little brother, eyes wide. He blushed. 'So- So-... So it's true! You do like her!'

Chanyeol frantically covered his sister's mouth with his hand. 'Shhh! Noona, shut up! People can hear you and your big fat gob!'

'Chanyeol, oh my God, why didn't you tell me this earlier you pabo! Oh my God, we need to talk. Oh my God. How about we grab a coffee now? Oh wow, my baby. You're so grown up now, Yeol! Oh no wait...'

Jiyoung looked up at the ceiling as if trying to remember something. Chanyeol looked up too and then looked at his sister. Is she crazy? 'Noona?'

'I need to check on Chihiro... Her health examination should be done round about now... Oh but Chanyeol!'

'Noona. Breathe please. Stop over-reacting and actually think for a second.'

'Think about what?... Oh...'

'How will she choose me over Luhan?'

'Luhan's leaving, Chanyeol. There's how.'

'Her ex-boyfriend moved to Korea. He just confessed to her last night too'

'He's an ex for a reason, baby bro'

Chanyeol shook his head. 'He's only an ex because she had to move here.'

'Well she didn't accept him last night, did she?'

'That's because her mind was taken up with worrying about Sehunnie.'

'Chanyeol, you worry like my boss... And my boss is a 60 year old ahjumma, okay? Even if it turns out that Haneul isn't right for you, there will be others.-'

'But noona, there won't be'

'What are you talking about now? You're just as bad as Kris! Never telling me anything. Just beating around the bush the entire time!'

'No one loves me, noona. Not even mom and dad love me.'

Jiyoung didn't say anything. She looked at her little brother lovingly. Little do you know, Chanyeol. Little do you know.

'Noona?' 

Jiyoung sighed. 'I can't help you with your self esteem issues but I can tell you this much. I'll support you and Haneul but well, I'd support Haneul in any relationship she decides to get into.'

'Well... Thanks... I guess?'

'But! If you two decide to get married and have pretty babies together, I want to be the maid of honour and the godmother to all your children and yes oh my God-'

'Noona. Stop. Now.'

Jiyoung stopped talking. 

'Don't you have to go and check on your new model?'

Jiyoung nodded.

'Then go, noona. Shoo'

Jiyoung grabbed her bag, pecked Chanyeol on the lips and pulled him in for a hug, giving him a noogie too. 'Aigoo, my poor poor baby. Noona will always love you, okay? Just stop punching the people that love you too'

Chanyeol nodded. 'Yeah, I got it.'

'Chanyeol.' she said sternly.

'I got it! No more hitting, noona. I'll apologise'

'You'd better'

 

Time passed and Sehun was awake again and playing cards with you and D.O when Jiyoun knocked on the door.

'Sehun-ah, it's noona... Are you decent? Can I come in?'

You giggled and Chanyeol groaned. 'Noona! Haneul's in here so how can Sehun not be decent?'

'Oh that's true' came a voice from the other side of the door.

'Noona, come in' said Kai opening the door.

Your gaze fell on the girl next to Jiyoung who was standing behind her timidly. Jiyoung caught you looking and brought her forwards. 

'Guys, this is Chihiro. She's the agency's new face- pretty right?'

Suho nodded and smiled. 'Sure is. How did you find her?' 

'She worked at a market stall near the hotel in Japan and I just happened to see her when I was out with some colleagues for a shoot.'

Tao walked up to her and shook her hand. 'I'm Tao, nice to meet you.' The girl shook his hand but didn't reply. Tao frowned. 'Does she not understand Korean?' 

Jiyoung bit her lip. 'She's a mute... I've asked if she understands me but she won't reply back so I have no idea' 

You noticed that Chihiro was looking at Sehun who was also staring back. He waved the best he could and she smiled and waved back. Baekhyun clapped his hands.

'Look at the maknae making friends already!' 

'It's only because we've met before' he retorted

Jiyoung looked surprised. 'Met before?'

Sehun nodded. 'Yeah, we met her in Japan, didn't we Haneul?'

You nodded and smiled at Chihiro who in turn smiled back though rather meekly. 

'Wow, that's daebak!' 

Jiyoung clapped her hands. 'Right. What are we doing for dinner, then? I take it my darling Kyungsoo doesn't want to cook tonight'

D.O shook his head. 'If you're offering to buy dinner, I'd be in debted to you noona'

Jiyoung bit her lip and winked at you as she patted D.O's head. 'Araso, araso... Noona will pay for dinner. Especially as it's our last night altogether- one big family.'

Sehun frowned and as he did, Chihiro turned to look at Jiyoung. You realised that no one had told Sehun about Luhan's leaving and now the younger of the inseperable duo was mightily confused. 

'Noona, you aren't leaving so quickly are you? Do you need to take Chihiro back to Japan or something?'

You looked at Luhan. He had a pained expression on his face and even Jiyoung's usual smile had fallen.

'Sehun-ah...' Luhan started 'Se... Sehun'

Kai gently put his arm around you at that point, pulling you in closer. He leant in and whispered to you, 'we should probably go and you know, let them two talk it out'

You nodded and began to leave the room. Sehun looked up at you. 'Haneul, where are you going? Hyung, what's going on?'

You stopped in your tracks when Kai gripped your hand tightly as if to say 'maybe it's best if we don't leave'. Luhan sat on the bed with Sehun and looked at him in all seriousness. Tao gulped and Chen shifted around uneasily. There was no denying the bond the two had. Luhan was the one to introduce Sehun to his new life with everyone. God knows how Sehun would cope with him being there. 

 

'Hyung?'

'Sehun-ah... After you left, I sang.'

Sehun's eyes widened. 'Hyung, you sang? You...' He cocked his head to the side. 'You really sang?! Really?!'

Luhan nodded and Sehun smiled showing off his eye smiles. 

'Sehun, that's not all of it'

'So what's the rest of it?'

'I got scouted so I have to move out. I'm moving into trainee dorms tonight, Sehun-ah'

Sehun laughed and hit Luhan lightly. 'Haha, nice one hyung. No seriously, what's the rest? Don't pull my leg, come on. I'm an injured soldier.'

Chanyeol sighed and Luhan looked at him then back to Sehun. It hurt to break his heart like this. 

'That's it, Sehun. I'm moving out. My bags are all packed...'

Luhan gestured to his weekend duffle bag that had been stuffed full of clothes and other essentials. He wasn't allowed to take much but the few remnants of his life with you were stored safely at the heart of his luggage. Sehun stared at the bag in the corner. He hadn't noticed it until now. It was a bag that he had bought for Luhan as a present when he first moved in. He adored his new hyung and wanted to shower him with gifts to show how grateful he was. Luhan had kindly rejected them much to Sehun's dismay but he had kept the bag, telling Sehun something that stopped the boy from buying anything else- 'Your presence in the dorm is enough to lift my spirits so you can stop spending your allowance on presents for me. You're the biggest gift you can give to me, Sehun-ah. Just having you is enough for me'.

Sehun choked up and Xiumin noticed that Chihiro's eyes were glassy, almost as if she was about to start crying. He made a mental note to talk to you about the new girl but he also wanted to see if he could communicate with her himself. He had caught on to the fact that perhaps Chihiro did actually understand Korean. She just refused to speak for different reasons. 

'Hyung, you can't be serious.' said Sehun. He began to cry. 

You could feel yourself start to shudder and Kai rubbed his hand up and down your arm to reassure you. You nestled further into him, taking his comfort. Sehun began blubbering- sobbing noisly and uncontrollably. Chanyeol rushed to him, shoving Luhan out of the way. Luhan stumbled back and Kris steadied him, glaring at him and silently telling him to just let Chanyeol be Chanyeol for once. 

'Sehun, don't cry. Please.'

 Sehun slapped away Chanyeol's hand. 'Leave. All of you. Get out!'

Chanyeol backed away and Luhan stepped up again. 'Sehun...' 

'Hyung... After all this... Are you really leaving me?'

'Sehun, I don't want to leave you either. If I could take you with me, I would!'

'Just get out and leave me alone.'

'Sehun, please let me stay'

Luhan stared at Sehun, pleading with him. As expected, he couldn't stay angry with him for long. 

'Fine. Hyung, stay. I want to talk to you about all of this'

Everyone filed out and Xiumin patted Chihiro's back, guiding her out. Jiyoung was occupied with scolding Chanyeol for shoving Luhan despite his previous promises to apologise and Kris was trying to calm her down along with the help of Suho. You took a few wary glances back at Luhan and Sehun before Kai ushered you out too. The last thing you saw before the door shut was Luhan with his arms wrapped around Sehun as Sehun spoke so softly that no one else could hear. 

'Hyung, I'm going to let you go. Do you know how much this hurts me?'

Luhan swallowed, not letting himself cry. 'Of course. I'm letting go of the most important person to me too'

'Haneul?'

'Ani.'

Luhan shook his head.

'You.'

 



Okay this chapter was waay harder to write than I thought... It's a very Sehun based chapter for all my pretties worrying over him~

Damn, not an update in over a week! I'm so sorry guys! I tried to make it extra long for you guys with lots of HunHan for you OTP shippers

If it makes it any better, whilst I haven't been able to go on my laptop to type up the update, I was editing and drafting the first few chapters of my next fic which I'm super super excited about to share with you guys. So don't worry! Even when I'm not online here and updating regularly, I'm either lurking around in the background kekeke or working on the special side project that will be revealed after this story ends ^^ 

HAPPY BELATED CHRISTMAS THOUGH!! AND HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR!! 

May you all be blessed with good health and prosperity ^^ I wish you all the best in your forthcomings for the new year <3

Thank you for all subscribing and supporting me both to subscribers from the very start of 'That Girl, That Boy' who have followed me to now and to new subscribers that I have the pleasure of meeting everyday (via the internet of course) :) 

 

 

*how are you all liking the return of Chihiro? Since I created her back in the previous story, it had been in the back of my mind to have her come back and make an appearance ^^ (to anyone who's forgotten, she's mentioned here and here.) Ah you can probably all guess what's going to happen with regards to her part in the plot of the story now...