9

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Hyemi's P.O.V

"TK!" I called to the person. The person stopped walking but didn't turn around. I stopped running when I was behind him but close enough to see him. "where are you going? Don't you know how long I searched for you?" I asked but there was no answer. I sighed. "I'm sorry about lea--" I was cut off when he suddenly hugged me. I blinked. "Y-yah..G-g-gwenchana?" I stuttered. TK didn't answer but just hugged me tightly in his arms. My heart was beating fastly just like it used to. Sweats were forming at the top of my forehead and palms and my nervousness was coming back. Slowly wrapped my arms around his waist. "Stay like this for a while.." he whispered and hugged me tighter then before. The smell of his cologne was still the same. I miss the smell of his scent so much. I breathed in his scent and smiled. *I miss him so much*

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

It has already been two weeks since Hyemi had been going to Yedang High. It was another day of school as Hyemi got up from her bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. Next, she changed into her fresh newly washed uniform then went downstairs as the smell of bacon filled the air. "hmmm! Something smells nice" she smiled as she entered the kitchen. Tao and luhan smiled at her. "Enjoy your breakfast, Mi" Tao said and she nodded and stuffed a piece of bacon inside . "It's good" she swallowed it then took a sip of her orange juice. Luhan chucked at her kidish side.

Soon they finished beakfast and headed out the door to go to school. "The air is nice" she breathed in the breeze as it was blowing against her. "it is" Luhan commented. Hyemi linked arms with him. "kaja ge" she said and dragged him away leaving tao behind. "Wait for me!" Tao shouted from behind. Hyemi chuckled and kept running.

A few minutes later they arrived at the school grounds, the front gate. "I'll be going to class, now" Tao waved then left. Hyemi looked at Luhan. "You're not leaving me, right?" she asked pouting her lips. Luhan leaned in and peck her pouty lips. "Nope" he said as he backed away. Hyemi smiled. "Let's go together, then" Luhan nodded and let Hyemi dragged him to class. without knowing TK was staring at the two of them. His hands rolled up into a tight ball. Barom put a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down.." he said. TK glared at him. "You never know if she still have feelings for you or not" Kangjun butted in. Ray, Siwoo and Maru nodded. "Junnie hyung is right" Maru mumbled as he looked at TK with sadness in his eyes worrying about him. Without saying a word he just walks away. Barom sighed. "when will he ever get back to himself again.."

---

Hyemi and Luhan entered the classroom and sat down in their seats. Luhan was just beside her since the teache put them there. The both of them were fooling around and laughing together happily. TK walked inside the classroom and sat down in the back of the class. He looked to where Hyemi was and she was busy laughing with Luhan. Jealousy was eating him up little by little and hatred was building up in him. He was about to stand up and go to them but then the teacher came in just in time. "Class, we have a new student" she annouced. TK and C-CLWN furrowed their brows. "Who is it?" Maru asked. Ray shrugged. "I'm not sure" he answered. "Is it a boy or girl?" Kangjun asked. "We don't know" siwoo said and he nodded. "Class please welcome, miss Lee to our class" the teacher smiled and a girl with long dark black hair came inside with a smile on her face. "annyeong, Lee Heeyoung-imnida.." she bowed a ninety degrees bow. The rest of C-CLOWN widened their eyes except for TK since he wasn't in the mood. Heeyoung looked aorund the room as if she was searching for something but stopped when her eyes met TK's...Bingo. A smirk formed on her lips. "You may sit next to Jaehee over there" she pointed to a desk near the window on the second row. She bowed again and walked over to her seat as she stared at TK. *I finally found you*