36

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Five months had passed since Luhan had left. Hyemi and TK were living happily as well as the others.

"I have good news!" Tao smiled widely. The rest of them looked at him except for Hyemi and TK since they weren't there. "What is it?" Ray asked. Tao grinned. "Luhan ge is coming back!" he cheered and danced around, happily. "When?" Siwoo asked. He stopped dancing and looked at them. "He'll be arriving today! And with the others" They all smiled. "Hyemi is going to be really happy" Kangjun responded and they all nodded. "Do you know what time they will get here?" Barom asked. He nodded. "An about an hour or so" He nodded. "Why don't we go and picj them up?" he offered. Tao nodded and looked at the rest of them. "But we would need more then one car.." Barom chuckled. "Right..Kangjun, why don't you drive your car, too?" Kangjun nodded. "Sure" he smiled. Tao smiled. "Why don't we pick them up then head straight to noona?" Maru asked in exitement. They nodded. "Sure, let's get moving.."

Forty minutes later they arrived at the airport. "They should be here in about ten minutes" Barom checked his watch making sure he had counted the time correctly. "Yep, and here they come" Ray waved his arm in the air to signal Luhan. "Luhan ge!" Tao shouted and ran over to give him a hug. Luhan chuckled. "Aigoo, look at you" Tao smiled. "I miss you so much" Luhan smiled. "I miss you too and the others" he looked behind tao and saw them smiling and waving. He waved back. "Hey, guys!" Tao looked at the others. "Kris ge!" he beamed and hugged him. "Get off me, tao" Kris muttered. Tao shook his head. "No, I miss you" he pouted and did his aegyo. Kris sighed in defeat. "Still the same" Chen mumbled. Lay just nodded while Xiumin was looking around. "Why are you looking around?" Chen asked. Xiumin smiled. "For mi but I don't seem to find her anymore" "She's not here" Tao spoke. They looked at him shocked. "You didn't tell her we were coming?" Luhan asked and he nodded. "Why?" Lay finally spoke. He shrugged. "We were planning to go to her houe after picking you guys up.." they nodded. "Well, let's go the others, they're waiting" Luhan smiled and walked ahead as he went to the others as Tao and the EXO-M members followed.

"Wow, you finally came back!" Barom patted Luhan's back. He chuckled. "I promise, didn't I?" he giddily smiled. Barom nodded. "Well, let's go to Hyemi's place" He nodded. "Great, I've been waiting to see her.."

Soon they got to their destination, Hyemi's house. "Get out" Barom smiled as he got out of his car and so did the others. "This is where she lives?" Chen asked. Barom nodded. "Yep" he smiled as they climbed up the staircase to the front door. "Don't you remember?" Luhan asked. He shook his head. "Nope, it's been a long time since I last came to korea" Luhan chuckled. "Well, now you know" Kangjun knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door opened and revealed Hyemi. "Oh, wha--" she was cut off when she saw Luhan and the others. "Ge!" she smiled and hugged him. Luhan chuckled and hugged her back. "Miss me that much?" he asked and she nodded. "Very much" she whispered. "Hey, who i-- Oh hyung" TK blinked as he saw Barom and the others standing in front of him. Hyemi turned to him and smiled. "Meet Kris ge, Chen oppa, Xiumin oppa and Lay ge" TK politely bowed. "It's nice to meet you" he smiled and offered a handshake. They shook his hand and smiled. "So, you're Mi's boyfriend, huh..Not bad" Kris looked at Hyemi. She chuckled. "Stop it, ge" she hit his arm. He just shrugged and walked inside and sat down on the couch. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "Haven't change, one bit" she mumbled. Luhan chuckled. "Don't worry, why don't we just go inside and have a talk or hang out?" She smiled and went to TK. "Let's go back inside.." TK smiled and nodded. "Let's go inside, guys" he called and they all went inside.

"Wow, it's so cozy and warm" Chen smiled. Hyemi nodded. "It's more cleaner when we last came" Xiumin noticed the changes. Hyemi nodded. "I kind of moved things around" she smiled and they nodded. "Why don't we go and get some ice cream?" Kangjun suggest. Hyemi nodded. "Sure! I love ice cream!" she chimed. Luhan smiled. "Great, let's go" he stood up and walked to the door. Hyemi grabbed TK's hand and headed to the door. "Yah, slow down" he mumbled. Hyemi chuckled and put her shoes on. "Just don't sit there, come on!" she called and walked out of the door hand in hand with TK.

They got to the shop and bought their cones. "It's nice to eat an ice cream on such a sunny day" Ray smiled as he looked up at the sky where the sun was shining, blinding his eyes. "Why don't we go to a park and watch the sun setting?" Kanjun said as he his cone. "I do love watching the sunset" Hyemi smiled. Luhan smiled. "Why don't we go then" he looked at Hyemi. Hyemi linked arms with him. "Let's go, ge" she said and dragged him away. TK watched as Hyemi dragged him away. He let out a sigh. Ray noticed his big sigh and long face. "Don't put on such a long face" he smiled. TK just nodded his head. "Does anyone of you want my cone?" he asked. They shook their head. "No thanks, you it" Maru said. TK just shrugged and threw it away in a trashcan as soon as they reached it.