35

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

After they both finish eating, they sat down on the couch enjoying their time together. "I'm happy that you're mines" he hugged her waist close to his body. She chuckled and put her head on his shoulder. "Me too.." she closed her eyes and smiled. He kissed her head and smiled. Suddenly the doorbbell ranged. Hyemi opened her eyes and looked at him. "Did you call anyone?" she asked. He shook his head. "Ani, who would come at this hour?" she shrugged. "I'll go open the door" she kissed his cheek and got up to open the door.

"oppas and Tao ge!" she beamed happily. They smiled at her. "Hey" Ray smiled. She chuckled and hugged him. "You guys came" she whispered. Ray hugged her back and nodded his head. "Why wouldn't we come?" he asked. She giggled and stared at the others. "No hugs for us? Seriously?" Kangjun rolled his eyes and looked away. She chuckled and gave him a hug. "Don't be silly, Oppa.." she said. Kangjun happily hugged her back. She pulled back and hugged the others as well. "What about me?" Tao pouted. She smiled and hugged him. "I miss you ge" Tao chuckled and hugged her back. "Same" he smiled. "Ahem Ahem" someone cleared his throat. Hyemi pulled away and looked at the door to see TK standing there looking at her. "Do you guys want to come in?" she asked. Barom smiled. "Sure, if we're not bothering you two.." he wiggled his eyebrows at her. Hyemi's cheeks turned bright red and shook her head. "A-aniya..You guys came on time" Barom chuckled. "Sure, you're blushing" he teased causing her to blush even more. TK rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Do you guys want to come in? If no then leave.." he mumbled. Hyemi shot him a look and but he just smirked. She rolled her eyes. "Let's go in before he explodes" she mumbled and brushed passed him. The others followed her and sat down on the couch. "Yah!" he shouted and closed the door and went to sit on the couch next to her.

"So what are you doing here, oppas and Tao ge?" she asked. They smiled. "We just want to visit you since we all miss, of course" Kangjun smiled. A light pink color could be seen on both of her cheeks. "Yeah, we miss you noona" Maru pouted. She chuckled but then stopped when she noticed that one person was missing. "Where's luhan ge?" she asked. They all look at eachother and their expressions were unreadable. "He's at the dorm..resting.." Siwoo spoke up. The others nodded even though it was a lie but it could somehow be the truth. formed an 'O' shape. "Is he feeling okay?" she asked. They nodded except for one person. "Ge, are you okay?" she asked tao who was in a daze, if he should tell her or not. "O-oh..Uh..Y-yeah.." he nervously chuckled. Hyemi furrowed her brows. "Ge, what's going on? Are you hiding something from me?" she asked. The others looked at Tao with a 'no-don't-tell' look. He chuckled. "Of course not" he smiled causing her to become even more curios. "Ge, I know you're lying..I've known you since young" she pointed out as a matter of fact. Tao sighed. "I can't lie to you.." he blurted out. She and TK looked at him confused. "Lie to me? What?" she asked even more curious. Tao suddenly stood up. "Luhan ge is going back to china! If you want to see him again, go now because he's leaving in half an hour, there I said it!" he shouted but more like blurting it out. Hyemi's eyes widened. "M-Mworago?" she stammered. Tao sighed. "He told me not to tell you but I guess..I just have to.." he mumbled and plopped down on the couch again. She looked at the rest of them if it was true or it was just a joke. "I-is..i-it true..?" she asked. Barom nodded. "he told us, yesterday.." The others nodded. Hyemmi suddenly stood up. "I..I have to go and look for him" she said and went to the door to put on her shoe. "Wait, let us take you.." Barom offered. She smiled and nodded. "Sure"

About forty minutes later they all arrived at the airport. "Luhan! Luhan!" she shouted and looked around. TK was behind her as he also looked for luhan and so did the others. Hyemi looked and looked around, everywhere until when she saw a familiar figure standing before her. "Lulu ge!" she called his nickname. The person turned around and her eyes watered. "He's there!" she shouted and ran over to the Luhan and hugged him. His eyes widened as the others arrived behind Hyemi. "W-what are you doing here?" he asked. Hyemi hugged him tightly. "Because you're leaving me" she cried. Luhan looked at Tao who was looking down at the ground. "I guess..Tao told you, huh?" he mumbled. Hyemi pulled back and looked at him. "Do you really have to leave?" she asked. Luhan's heart softened. "I have to.." *Or else, I''ll just get hurt seeing you with another man who isn't me..* Hyemi sniffled and hugged him again. "Why didn't you tell me?" she muffled through his shirt. He chuckled softly. "Because I knew you would cry" he pulled her back by the shoulders and wiped her tears away. "Like now" he smiled warmly at her. Hyemi pouted. He just chuckled. "Aigoo, you're still sute as always" he pinched the tip of her nose. Hyemi scrunch her nose. "Hey.." she lightly slapped his hand away. He just smiled. "Are you really leaving?" TK suddenly asked him. Luhan turned to him and smiled with a nod. "Please take good care of her.." he softly smiled at him then at the others. "Don't put on a long face, I won't be gone for long" he chuckled but they weren't in the mood to laugh right now. When he noticed that no one was laughing or smiling he sighed. "Look, I know it's hard but..I just need time for myself.." he then looked at Hyemi. "And you, always be happy, ara?" his hand reached out and slowly caressed her cheek. A tear slip down her cheek as she nodded. Luhan pulled her into a hug. "Always be happy, you have him in your life now..." he whispered to her. Another tear rolled down her cheek and now she was crying again. He pulled back and wiped her tears away again as he usually do when ever she cries. "Don't cry, you know I hate seeing you cry" he smiled. Hyemi gave him a small smile. He then turned back to the others. "Please take good care of her on my behalf" Siwoo nodded. "We will..Don't worry" he smiled. Luhan nodded then looked at Tao. "And you, don't cry" Tao nodded as tears dropped to the ground. Luhan chuckled. "Look at you, you're already crying" he chuckled and walked over to tao as he gave him a hug. "Don't cry, be strong" Tao sniffled and hugged him back. "I'll miss you, ge" he mumbled. Luhan smiled. "I'll miss you too.." Tao let go f the hug and wiped his tears away.

"Flight to china is now ready to board" When Luhan heard the annoucement, he smiled at the rest of them. "Well, I guess this is good bye.." The others gave him a small smile. "Take care of yourself" Kangjun grinned. Ray and Siwoo smiled. "Be careful..And tell the others we said hi" Luhan nodded. "I will" He then looked at Hyemi and then at TK. He walked over to him and gave him a hug. "If you ever hurt her, you're dead" he whispered to him. TK chuckled and pulled away from him. "I won't" he grinned at him. Luhan chuckled. "Well, I'll be leaving now" he looked at Hyemi and she gave him another hug. "I'll miss you, Lulu ge" she whispered. Luhan smiled as soon as he heard her call him by his nickname that she had given him the first time they met. "I'll miss you too, Mi" he whispered. Hyemi hugged him tightly but soon let go since she didn't want him to be late for his flight. "You should go now or you'll be late" she smiled. He nodded and waved. "Bye, take care!" they all shouted together. He smiled. "I'll be back soon.." he waved and walked to the gate. Hyemi turned around and looked at the others. "Shall we go home?" she asked although she was still sad. Barom nodded. "Kaja" he smiled and the rest of them left.