14

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Hyemi's P.O.V

Our lips touched. His lips were soft as I remembered. He removed his hand from my chin and wrapped it around my waist as he pulled me closer to him against his chest and deepening the kiss. My body stayed unmoving as he kept kissing me. I wanted to respond to his kiss but it would be wrong for me since I'm dating Luhan but..it just feel so right. Tears of joy endlessly rolled down my cheeks as I felt happiness all over my body. Slowly my hands moved and took his hand from the wall. His hand was warm as I held it against my thigh and locked our hands together.

He then pulled away from the kiss for air. He looked at me and his hand touched my cheek as he wiped my tears away with his thumb. "Don't cry..." he whispered. I stopped crying and I sniffled. A warm smile tugged on his lips as he wiped my tears away again. "Hyemi-ah.." he said with his soft and gentle voice. I looked up at him with my already red looking eyes. "I...Love you.." he whispered. My heart start to beat again.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

"I...Love you.." he whispered. Hyemi's heart started to beat again in happiness. Before she could say anything a voice called her name. "Mi!" Luhan shouted. Hyemi swiftly turned around and saw Luhan coming towards her as TK looked at him coming. "Are you okay? Did he do something?" he asked not trusting TK being with her. Hyemi looked at TK then shook her head. "Aniya..Nothing happened.." she smiled. Luhan smiled then looked at TK with cold hard eyes. "Let's go, Mi" he said and grabbed her hand and dragged her away. Hyemi looked back at him who was sad then looked at Luhan. *Do I still love him?*

---

Hyemi's P.O.V

I ran my hand over my lip as I kept on replaying his kiss. I didn't move at all except for holding his hand. I mean, I wanted to hug him close to me and kiss him back but it would be wrong..for Luhan..

If it wasn't for him I would have still be my old self. Eversince I left, I wouldn't eat or talk to anyone until he came into my life. He was a friend and a shoulder to lean on. He would always try to cheer me and talk some senses into me. Whenever I'm sad he'll always be there to make me happy again and would wash all my worries away. Then I remembered when he dragged me to the rooftop of the school. Just thinking about the height of it, scared me to death. Eversince that incident of me almost falling from a tall building scared me. Since then I got a fear in heights.

But I'm still not sure about my feelings. Did he wait that long for me? I mean, shouldn't he be moving on already instead of waiting for a stupid person like me. When he told me that he love me, did he really mean it? All kinds of questions ran through my head as I kept thinking about it. "Ugh!" I groaned and ruffled my hair. "Are you okay?" a voice asked. I turned around and saw Tao Ge standing at the doorway. "No" I mumbled. He came and sat down on me bed beside me. "Tell me what's going on" he said. "i..it's nothing..ge" I mumbled. He chuckled. "I know you're lying mi" he cooed. I let out a sigh in frustration. "Fine..I'll tell you but promise me you won't tell anyone" I turned to look at him and he nodded with a smile on his face. "I..I'm confuse about my feelings towards Luhan ge and TK.." I looked down at my blanket on my lap. "So..You mean you still have feelings for Minwoo..?" I slowly nodded my head. "I just can't choose..I mean they both make my heart flutter..They both make me feel safe, warm and..confuse.." i groaned and pulled my blanket over my head. Tao chuckled and removed the blanket from my head and placed it on his lap. "Choose the one who your heart is beating for" he said. I looked up at him. "To whom it beats for like crazy?" He just chuckled. I placed my hand on my heart. He's the only one who makes me crazy..Is he the one? "Mi? Are you okay?" Tao asked causing me to come back to reality. "N-ne?" I looked at him. He flicked me on my forehead. "Stop thinking about love and let's hang out like we used to..I miss the old Mi..I want the old Mi back" he pouted. I giggled. "Sorry, ge.."

End of Hyemi's P.O.V