37

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

When they got to the park, they sat down on the ground as they look at the view. "It's so nice" she whispered and breathed in the air. Luhan chuckled and poke her cheek. "You must like watching the sunset" Hyemi nodded. "I always watch the sun set with my mom when I was little but now..she's gone.." she mumbled. Luhan gave her a guilty look. "Mianhae, I didn't meant to.." he mumbled. She chuckled. "It's okay, at least you're still here with me.." she smiled at him. He smiled. *Even though I can't love you like I used to, I hope you'll be happy with your life with him..*

TK was sitting next to Barom as he watched both Hyemi and Luhan talking, laughing and smiling at eachother. He felt jealousy and anger but he didn't want to make a scene and what would be the point? Luhan had already given up on her for him..He let out a sigh and plucked a piece of green grass and played with it. "What's wrong?" barom asked. He shook his head. "it's..nothing.." he mumbled and got up to leave.

Hyemi's P.O.V

I looked and saw him leaving, I pouted. "Go after him" Luhan ge suddenly said. I looked at him and shook my head. "No, maybe he just need time for himself" I smiled even though it wasn't my real smile. He chuckled. "Doesn't look like it..It seems like he need someone to comfort him" he smiled. I just gave him a small smile. "I'll be back" I said and stood and ran after him. "Yah, Where are you going! wait for me!" I shouted after him but he didn't stop nor turned around but just kept walking away.

When I reached him I grabbed his shoulder. "Stop walking away from me" I softly spoke. He stopped walking and stood there. "Are you okay?" I asked. He then turned around and faced me. "Okay? You're asking if I'm okay?" he scoffed. I was taken aback from his words. "Miwoo-ah, seriously..Why are you acting this way?" I asked. "Can't you see that I'm jealous? You've been with him since we  got to the shop. I hate seeing you with him and not me.." he said. I looked at him with a wide smile. *He's jealous..How cute* I then suddenly hugged him. "Don't be..Because I only love you" I whispered and tightened my grip around his waist. He felt his strong arms around me and pulled me closer to him. "I love you,too" he whispered as I felt his breath against my neck. I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. "Let's go back, they're probably worried about you since you just suddenly left" He shook his head. "Not yet" he spoke. I craised a brow. "Waeyo?" I asked. A smirk formed on his lips. "This" his lips crashed on mines just in a few seconds. I could feel my insides doing funny flips and my heart throbbing fast. I responded to his kiss and let his tongue slip inside my mouth.

I pulled away for some air. "Better" he said with a wide grin on his face. I rolled my eyes. "Jerk" I muttered. "Yah! I'm not a jerk" he defended himself. I chuckled and gave him a peck on the lips. "You're my jerk" I said and skipped back to the others. I smiled as I skipped and sat down on the ground a few steps away from the others. Just then I heard someone behind me. I looked back and saw him panting with both of his hands on his knees. I chuckled. "Did you run that fast just to reach me?" I asked. As soon as he caught his breath, he walked and lie down on my thighs. "I'm tired" he said and closed his eyes. I giggled. "Sleep, then" I said and he nodded. I smiled. I traced a line starting from his forehead down to the tip of his nose. "You're so perfect" I whispered and looked at his perfect features. He opened his eyes and glance up at me. "I know" another smirk tugged on his lips. I just chuckled. "You're too full of yourself" he just chuckled. My lips curved upwards as I looked down at him. "And you're perfect for me" I softened at his words. "let's go guys! It's getting late!" I heard Barom oppa shout. "Get up, let's go or they'll leave without us" I said as I tried to get him up. He got up and helped me up. He stretched out his hand and I held it as he intertwined both of our hand together. He looked at me and I looked back at him. "What?" I asked. He just smiled. "I love you, Hyemi-ah" I swear, my heart was going wild inside of me. "I love you too, oppa" I smiled. He raised a brow. "oppa?" he asked. I widened my eyes when I realized what I had said. "I..I-I m-mean..T-TK-ah.." I stuttered. He chuckled. "It's okay, you can call me oppa..I like it better then you calling me by my name" I blushed in embarrassment. He chuckled and pecked me on my cheek. "You're cute when you blush" Now my cheeks were burning red. I shyly looked away not wanting to look at him. "Oh come on..What about me?" he whined. I blushed even more. "I'm waiting" I heard him whisper into my ear. I turned to look at him and his face were just inches away from mines. "As I thought" he smirked once again and started to lean in. I closed my eyes until I felt something soft on my lips. His other hand s around my waist, pulling me closer to him as his other hand was still holding onto my hand. My other hand then wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer as he deepened the kiss. He kissed me full of passion, pouring all his love in the kiss. He then trailed wet kisses down to my neck and left another mark of ownership. "Yah! What are you two doing, hurry!" I heard Barom oppa shouting again. He then pulled away and looked at my neck then at me. "You're mines, only" he grinned. I giggled. "I know" I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "Let's go before they get angry, especially Barom oppa.." I said and he nodded. "Kaja" he pulled me closer to him and walked away to the others. I smiled as I looked at him as he dragged me. Three words was all it take..'I love you'..

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------
I finally finished this fanfic. How did you guys like it? Horrible, Good, Okay or Bad?
Now it's time for a Luhan fanfic! :D