5

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

When they arrived at school, girls squealed as they saw Luhan. Hyemi looked at the girls then at Luhan with a sad face. Luhan notcied her expression and worriedly asked her "Gwenchana?" Hyemi gave him a small smile. "Hm, gwenchana" she said and walked ahead. Luhan looked at the hall way and girls were looking at him in awe as if he was a goddess or something. He smiled back at them causing them to sqeual even more. "Is this what happen when they see guys?" he quietly mumbled to himself as he tried to get caught up with her.

---

Hyemi's P.O.V

As Luhan and I were walking trying to find our class, girls were all over him. Some were glaring at me. I felt uncomfortable but I kept it cool. "Gwenchana?" he asked. I gave him a small smile. "Hm, gwechana" I said and walked on ahead of him.

I walked hall to hall as I tried to find my class. "Room 230.." I whispered and looked at the classroom numbers. "230.." I whispered again. I walking without looking making me bump into someone again. *Aish, I'm having a bad day* I quickly bowed. "mian..I didn't see you.." I bowed over and over again. "Noona!" a familiar voice shouted. I furrowed my brows. "noona..?" I whispered and looked up to see him. The face that I've been longing to see. His smile that makes me smile, his laugh that would always make me happy. I tried to say his name but my mouth wouldn't open. I wanted to hug him but something inside me won't let me. *I miss you so much..*

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

TK's P.O.V

"You guys are so annoying" I mumbled as I walked ahead of them. I was walking until someone bumped into me again. "Mian..i didn't see you.." the voice said. *It sounds familiar...* I looked and saw the girl bowing. "What happened?" Barom hyung asked. Before I could even say a word Maru suddenly shouted. "noona!" I looked at the girl again and it was her. The one who had left me without a word. The girl I've been wanting to see for so long and the girl I've missed so much. "O-Oh..A-annyeong, Maru-ah.." she said with a smile. I just kept on looking at her. She was still the same but her hair was longer then before. "When did you come back?" Ray asked. She smiled. "Just yesterday" she answered. Suddenly a voice called. "Mi!" I looked and saw a baby faced guy. *Who is he?*

End of TK's P.O.V

---

Luhan's P.O.V

I tried to catch up to her but she was walking faster then I thought. I stopped and let out a sigh. "She walks too fast" I mumbled. I walked to find her again when I came across a familiar girl. I smiled. "mi!" I called. A group of boys turned their heads and  looked at me. There I saw a familiar face that I've seen before. *He looks familiar..* I thought back to when I first saw him then it suddenly came. "Hyemi's sketch book" I whispered and looked at him again. *It's him..*

I then walked over to them. "Mi, what are you doing?" I asked. She looked at me. "I'm talking to my friends" she pointed at the guys. I nodded. "Oh.." I mumbled. "Who is he, Hyemi-ah?" a boy with dark hair asked. Before she could say anything I blurted out "I'm her boyfriend" They all looked at the boy that Hyemi had drawn. He looked sad and so did the others. *Am I missing out on something?* I asked myself. "Ah..So you're her boyfriend..We're C-CLOWN and I'm Barom" "I'm Siwoo" "Ray" "Maru he yougest" "I'm Kangjun and this is TK" the boy with dark hair said as he pointed to the guy i had seen in hyemi's drawings. I nodded. "Nice to meet you, I'm Luhan" I smiled and bowed. They bowed back.

End of Luhan's P.O.V