18

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

A week had passed and it was the day of the talent show. Hyemi had been avoiding Luhan eversince the incident. She sighed as she went to the teacher's desk. "Oh, Hyemi..What is it that you need?" she asked. Hyemi smiled politely at her. "Ah, ne..seonsaengnim..I would like to quit the talent show.." she said. The teacher looked at her confused. "Why would you want to quit all of a sudden?" Hyemi bit her lower unsure of what to say. "I..just don't want to join anymore..." she gave the teacher a apologetic look. The teacher nodded. "Arasso, I'll tell the principal" Hyemi bowed. "kamsahamnida seonsaengnim.." she smiled then walked back to her desk and sat down.

---

TK was walking to class when Heeyoung stopped him. "Annyeong, Oppa" she waved. TK rolled his eyes and ignored her and kept walking. "Do you want know!" Heeyoung suddenly shouted. He stopped walking and turned around to face her. "Bwo?" he asked. Heeyoung smirked. "I heard Luhan oppa and Hyemi got in a fight" she chuckled. He looked at her with cold hard eyes. "It was you, wasn't it" he gritted his teeth. Heeyoung smiled. "Oppa knows me pretty well" she walked closer to him. "If you don't want anything to happen even further, date me" she said pouting. He scoffed. "You're the one who left me for another guy" Heeyoung looked at him with sad eyes. "I know but..I was wrong..Please forgive me.." she held onto his arm. "No..I already have someone.." he whispered. Heeyoung looked at him. "B-but..O-oppa..You love me..And I know you still do" she said as tears were about to come out. TK shook his head. "No..I've already let go of you but it's just you who haven't..I'm sorry.." he said. "O-oppa.." she mumbled as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Please..Give me another chance.." she cried. "I'm sorry Heeyoung but I can't..I have someone else.." he said and walked away leaving Heeyoung crying to herself. She sobbed and fell to the ground helplessly. "Oppa..Please.."

---

When he got to class, he sat down in his seat. "What took you so long?" Barom whispered so that the teacher wouldn't hear. "Heeyoung was talking to me" he whispered back. The others heard and looked at him. "mworago? Heeyoung?" Ray asked and he nodded. "What was she talking about?" Siwoo asked interested in the topic. "She asked me to get back to her but I delined since..I already love someone.." he confessed. They all silently chuckled. He looked at them innoccently. "What?" he dumbly asked. Barom patted his shoulder. "Nothing..It's a good thing you said no" TK nodded. "Sure" "Just be ready for the talent show later" Kangjun smiled and Maru nodded.

---

School ended and the talent show was starting. "Ten minutes until the show starts!" a teacher shouted a notcie for all the students who were going to perform which included C-CLOWN and them. "I'm nervous" Barom chuckled. Kangjun patted his back. "Don't worry hyung, we all are" he said and looked at his hands. "I'm shaking non-stop" he said. "Calm down, will you" a voice said. They all turned and looked at the right side of them to see Hyemi smiling at them. "Oh, Noona!" Maru ran and hugged her. She chuckled. "Annyeong! How is it going?" she asked them. Ray shrugged his shoulders. "It's fine but we just need to practice, that's all" he smiled and she nodded. "Where's TK?" she asked. "He's nowh--" "Here" a voice called. They all turned to look behind and saw him. "Oh hyung, you're here..Thank god!" Maru sighed in relief. "We thought you wouldn't come" Siwoo said and he smiled. "I wouldn't miss this day" he grinned. Hyemi chuckled. "Can I see what you guys are going to perform?" she asked hoping they would show her. "No, you can watch when it's our turn" Barom said. Hyemi pouted. "oppa~~Pleaseeeee~~" she used her puppy eyes knowing they couldn't resist her cuteness. "Arasso, arasso.." He chuckled and ruffled her hair. Hyemi giggled. "Since we need to practice, We'll show you" she nodded.

As the song started, they started to dance. Hyemi was paying attention to the others but was mostly paying attention on TK. *I never knew they can dance and sing..* They finished dancing and panted for air. "How tiring!" Maru plopped down on the floor panting. Hyemi chuckled and handed him a bottle of water. "Here, drink this" she smiled. Maru gladdly took it. "Thanks, noona" he opened the bottle and gulped down some water. "What about us?" Kangjun asked. Hyemi chuckled. "I didn't forget about you guys either, oppa" he handed them each a bottle. "Thanks" Barom thanked her. "Gomawo, Hyemi-ah" Ray smiled as well as Siwoo. She nodded. "And for you" she handed one for TK. He grabbed and smiled. "Thanks" he smiled and opened the bottle to drink. Hyem smiled with a nod. "But..Oppas, what's the name of your song? It's so nice.." she complimented. Barom chuckled. "It's called solo.." he answered. formed into an 'O' shape. 'I like the song..Can you guys record it for me sometime?" she asked with hopes in her eyes. "Of course!" Kangjun chimed. Hyemi clasped her hands together in happiness. "Well you guys better get ready for the show" she smiled and they nodded. "I'm going to be in the audience watching!" she beamed. They looked at her confused. "Aren't you going to perform?" Siwoo asked. She shook her head. "Aniya, I don't want to" she simply smiled. They chuckled. "Well, okay..Cheer for us!" kangjun cheered and she nodded. "I will, C-CLOWN fighting!" she pumped her fist in the air. TK chuckled at her cuteness. "Bye, hwaiting!" they nodded. "Cheer for us!" Ray shouted and she chuckled as she exit the backstage.

Hyemi went and sat down in the audience as she waited for their performance. There were four performances until C-CLOWN's. A girl was singing a song for her boyfriend, a group of boys were showing off their dancing skills and another boy was singing a ballad. The spot light glares at the curtain. The music started to play, and Hyemi notices the sound of it and started to cheer. "Woooo! C-CLOWN OPPASS~~!!!" she cheered. There five handsome guys stepped on stage in their dancing position.

A ton of shoutings could be heard at the top of the ceilings. Even some girls were calling out their names. When the music ended applause could be heard everywhere. Hyemi clapped as hard as she could just like the others and cupped her hands around , shouting louder then the people next her, shouting with her entire heart and even when she felt her voice will be gone. They bowed and she threw them a thumbs up sign in awesomeness even though there's a chance that they will see. They noticed her and flashed her their charming smiles.

When the show ended, she made her way out of the auditorium to find them. "Oppas!" she called waving. They all looked and saw her waving at them. "hey!" Kangjun ran over to her and hugged her. "So how did we do?" Barom asked. She chuckled and put a thumbs up sign. "Awesome!" she smiled. "You think?" TK asked and she nodded. "You guys can become idols, you know" she comment. "I guess" they smiled at her.