22

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Heeyoung's P.O.V

I was sitting in the living room impatiantly for the two mens I've hired. Suddenly there was a knock at the front door. My butler opened it and revealed the two of them that I have hired. "So..How did it go?" I asked. The both lowered their head. "I'm sorry ma'am but we couldn't catch her" one of them said. I glared at them. "How! She was the only one that will be walking home!" I shouted. They both were silent. "Answer me!" I yelled. "Th-there was a b-boy with her too" the other one replied. I furrowed my brows. "A boy?" I asked and they both nodded. "How does he look like?" I asked. "He had blonde hair.." the other said. "TK?" I asked and they both nodded. "That's what we heard her call him" I nodded. "You may go" I said and went to sit on the couch. "Why are you always helping!" I shouted picked up a vase from beside me and threw it on the ground as it broked into pieces.

End of Heeyoung's P.O.V

---

Hyemi was sitting outside the room as she waited for the doctor. A few minutes later the doctor came out. Hyemi stood from her seat and walked over to the doctor. "Is he alright?" she asked and he nodded with a smile. "Good thing that you brought him here just in time for us to cure him..If you didn't come in time he would've lost a lot of blood" he patted her shoulder. Hyemi bowed. "Kamsahamnida" the doctor nodded and left. Hyemi walked over to the door and opened it and stepped inside to see TK lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed. She smiled at his peaceful feature and went to sit on a chair beside the bed and looked at him with a warm smile. *he looks so peaceful..* she studied his every facial features for her to remember him. she traced a line from his forehead to the tip of his nose. "You both make me confuse about my feelings.." she placed her hand on her heart. *Whom my heart beats for..* she looked back at him. "Are you the one?" she asked herself.

Two hours had passed and he was still fast asleep. Hyemi was still sitting on the chair with her head buried in her arms fast asleep. Her phone ranged and woke her up. "Yeobsaeyo?" she answered half asleep. A chuckle was heard on the other line. "Mi, where are you?" he asked. "I'm at the hospital.." she replied. "Wae? Are you hurt? Did something happen?" he asked with a hint of concerned. Hyemi chuckled. "Aniya..It's TK who got hurt" she looked at TK to see if he was awake but he wasn't. "Oh..what happened to  him?" he asked. "He got stab.." she mumbled. "Jinja? How is his condition?" Hyemi smiled. "The doctor said he's fine" Luhan let out a sigh of relief. "Anyways..Have you..got your answer yet?" he asked. Hyemi lowered her head as she stared at her lap. "Ani..I just..need more time to think.." she apologetically said. Luhan chuckled. "Arasso..Don't think about it too much..You're going to have a headache.." Hyemi chuckled. "Hm..Ne" she smiled. "I'll hang up now..Bye.." Luhan hung up. Hyemi closed her phone and put it in her pocket then looked at TK but he was still sound asleep. She smiled to herself and stood up to leave to go buy something for him to eat.

About forty minutes later, Hyemi came back. She opened the door and entered the room and looked around to see TK lying down with his eyes opened. "He must be awake" she smiled and wen to sit down on the chair. TK slowly moved to look behind him and saw her sitting down. "Oh, you're still here?" he asked. Hyemi gave him a 'what-do-you-think' look. He chuckled. "I thought you left me alone at the hospital" Hyemi smiled. "I'll never do that, now it's time for you to eat" she took out a bowl of soup that she had cooked. She scooped a spoonful of it and blew it to cool it down. "Say ah~" she said as the spoon was in front of him. He just stared at her. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "Hurry up or I'll leave" TK chuckled and opened his mouth letting her feed him. "Was it good?" she asked him nervously. He nodded. "The best" she chuckled and continued feeding him.

After he finished eating Hyemi helped him up. "Don't move too much or your wound will get worse.." she grabbed a bottle of water and poured some of it into a cup then handing it to him. "Now drink up, I don't want you to get thirsty" she handed him the cup. He gladly took it and drinked it. Hyemi took the cup and out threw it away in the trash can and sat back down in her chair. "Aren't you tired?" he asked. Hyemi shook her head. "No.." she smiled. He worriedly looked at her. "But you look tired" "I'm not..Just go to sleep.." she smiled. He slowly lie back down and stared at her. "What about you?" he asked. "I'm fine..don't worry, just worry about yourself and go to sleep" she gave him a reasurring smile. He nodded and closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Hyemi chuckled softly as she watched him sleep.

-------------------------------------------
BTOB comeback stage! <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg5FHDHpTsk

FT. ISLAND comeback stage~ <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TN85kvk0Ns

Their stages were awesome! [: