31

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Hyemi was standing outside of TK's room feeling nervous. She exhale and twisted the knob and opened the door then stepped inside. "T-TK?" she stuttered as she looked around. She walked closer to the bed where TK was sound asleep. She sighed in relief. *Thanks god he's sleeping* she sat down on the chair beside the bed. She looked at him with a warm smile on her face. "Three words.." she whispered. She let out a sigh then stood up. She took a last glance at him then turned around and was about to leave but then something held her back. She looked back and saw TK holding onto her wrist. "Don't leave" he said with his eyes still closed. Hyemi just looked at him. He opened both of his eyes and looked at her straight in the eye. "You won't..right..?" he asked. Hyemi smiled softly at him and shook her head. "I won't.." she said and sat down on the chair next to the hospital bed. He let go of her hand and looked up at the ceiling. "How are you feeling?" she asked. "I'm feeling good.." Hyemi smiled. "That's great.." she sighed in relief. Silence filled the air but then Hyemi broked it by clearing . *Be brave and tell him/her, Hyemi/TK..* they both thought. "I have something to tell you" they both said at the same time. "You go first" they both said unison. Hyemi awkwardly chuckled. "Eheheh..You go first.." TK chuckled but then stopped. "Hyemi-ah..can't you just tell me those three words..?" he asked not looking at her but the ceiling. Hyemi looked at him surprised. "You pretended to be a boy and you even left me without a word..waiting for one whole year for you to come back..and now I don't think I can let you go like last time I did..I love you.." he looked at her with sincere. Her heart was pounding and she was getting nervous as her stomach was doing funny flips. "Do you..love me..?" he asked. Hyemi smiled nervously at him. "Just..three words.." he said and looked away. Hyemi silently chuckled to herself. "Actually..I have something to tell you too" she finally spoke but he didn't look at her. She sighed. *Just three words, Hyemi..* "I..I..choose you.." she mumbled. He looked at her. "w..what..?" he asked. She smiled and looked at him. "I love you, too" "Always have.." she finished. He smiled widely at her confession. "Y-you..l-love me..too?" she nodded. He just smiled. *Finally*

---

Days and weeks had passed and both Luhan and TK were feeling better. Each day Hyemi and their friends would come and visit the both of them. Hyemi would always bring them something to eat while the others just talked to them and sometimes bring them both food to eat.

Soon it was the day of TK and Luhan being discharge from the hospital.

"Be careful" Barom warned, not wanting them both to trip over. Luhan chuckled and looked at Hyemi. She smiled at him. "I'll help you, ge" she said but he stopped her. "No need, go and help TK.." Hyem pouted. "But..I want to help you" He chuckled again. "Just go, Mi" "No" she stubbornly said. Luhan sighed. "Come on..You love gim, don't you?" Hyemi looked at him. "But..I love you, too.." she mumbled. "Not as much as you love him..and besides, that's a different love.." he said. Hyemi chuckled. "Fine, I'll see you later?" Luhan nodded with a smile. Hyemi hugged him then looked at Barom. "Oppa, can you help Luhan ge while I go and help TK?" she asked. Barom nodded. "Sure" she smiled then left.

"Yah, walk faster..You're too slow" Hyemi said as she watched TK walking down the hall. "They're not going to leave us" he muttered. Hyemi chuckled. "I know..But they might be waiting" TK rolled his eyes. Hyemi clucked her tongue. "Still acting cool just like last time" she mumbled. He chuckled. "Stop being cool and hurry up or I won't wait for you" she snapped. TK nodded and walked over to her. He put his hand on her back as if they were a couple. "Yah, stop it..I'm not even your girlfriend" Hyemi whispered as she stared at the other people who were looking at them. A smirk formed on his lips. "Of course you are..Don't you remember, you confess to me" Hyemi blushed deep red. He chuckled and poked her cheek. "You're so cute when you blush" he cooed. Hyemi kicked his feet. "You can be so annoying at times" she grumbled and walked away leaving TK in pain.

Hyemi put his bag in the back trunk and smiled at Kangjun. "You can  close it now, Oppa" he smiled and closed the trunk. "Go inside" she nodded and went inside as the others were already inside. "sit with me, noona" Maru patted the seat next to him. She smiled and was about to go to the seat but then TK pulled her hand and plopped her down on the seat next to him. "No, she's sitting with me" Maru pouted. Hyemi glared at him. "I can sit anywhere I want" she said and got up but then was pulled back by him. "Sit with me" he said. Hyemi sighed. "Fine, jerk" she mumbled. TK shot her a look. "Yah, I'm not a jerk" he retorted. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "You're annoying, be quiet" she muttered. He sighed. "Fine.."

"So where do you guys want to go? Or just head home?" Ray asked. Hyemi shrugged. "Anywhere is fine" he looked at the others. "It's hot, I want ice cream" Maru said. He nodded. "Ice cream, anyone?" Hyemi smiled and raised her hand. "Me" He smiled. "Hyung, go to an ice cream shop" siwoo nodded and made a left turn. "Oh! Then we can go to the zoo!" Maru exclaimed. "No thanks, I have somewhere to go" Hyemi said. They all look at her. "where?" kangjun asked. "My omma's grave, where else?" they nodded. "Sorry" Kangjun mumbled. She chuckled. "It's okay, oppa..You didn't know" he smiled.

"We're here" Barom said. The rest of them got out of the car and smiled. "I'll be leaving now" hyemi said. They looked at her. "But, mi..You didn't get any ice cream?" Tao pouted. She chuckled. "it's okay, ge..I still need to buy flowers for Omma" Luhan nodded. "Arasso, be careful" she smiled. "I will, don't worry" luhan looked at TK. "Why don't you let TK go with you" Hyemi looked at him and rolled her eyes. "He's too annoying and too hard to deal with.." he shot her a look. She innoccently blinked at him. "Oops, did I say something wrong?" she asked. TK rolled his eyes. "I'll go with her but..only to annoy her" he smirked at her. She scoffed and waked away. "be careful both of you!" Barom shouted. TK waved at them and followed Hyemi. "Yah! Wait for me!" he shouted but she ignored him and continued walking.