34

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Hyemi slowly opened her eyes as she woke up. She could hear soft breathings next to her. She looked and it was TK who was sleeping next to her. She smiled at his peaceful state and traced a line from the top of his forehead to his jawline. *So handsome* she thought and leaned in to give him a gentle peck on the cheek but then something stopped her. "Do I look that handsome to you?" he suddenly asked and opened his eyes. Hyemi's eyes widened. "Y-You w-were awake?" she asked stuttering. He chuckled. "Before you, yeah" Hyemi rolled her eyes and backed away from him. "Tch, jerk" she mumbled. He just chuckle and pulled her closer to him. "Aw, don't be mad..Smile" he said but hyemi ignored him. "You were going to give me a kiss when I was asleep.." he pulled her even closer to him. "Forget it..And correction, you weren't alseep.." she pushed him away from her and faced the other side of the bed. "You should be smiling" he muttered. Hyemi silently chuckled to herself but kept up with the act. "I'llbe leaving, then.." he got up from bed and left as he closed the door. Hyemi sat up from her bed and stared at the closed door. "Idiot" she murmured.

TK went to the bathroom and got washed up. He changed back into his clothes since he didn't have any clothes at her house. He went downstairs and to the front door and put his shoes on.

Hyemi silently opened her door and went to the bathroom to quickly wash herself up. Next, she changed into new fresh clothes. She smiled at her own reflection. "He better not leave.." her smile faded. She walked out of the bathroom and was about to go back to her room until she heard the door unlocking. She quickly turned around and ran down the stairs and to the door. She saw TK already wearing his shoes and the door was opened. He was about to step out when she stopped him. "Yah, You're really going to leave me.." she spoke. He turned around and saw her standing right before him. Hyemi ran and gave him a hug. "Pabo" she whispered. He smiled and hugged her back. "Don't leave me" she said and he chuckled. "I won't.." she pulled back from the hug and smiled. "I'll go and make breakfast" she turned around to leave but then he turned her back around, facing him. "You're forgetting something.." he cheekily smiled. Hyemi raised a brow. "What?" she asked, confused. "Really? You forgot? or is it another act?" she just looked at him dumbly. *Am I forgetting something?* she asked herself. "My morning kiss?" he asked in a duh manner. She rolled her eyes and silently scolded herself for being stupid. "Don't have to be so mean" she mumbled. He just chuckled at her and pulled her closer to him. "My kiss?" he asked like a five year old kid asking for candy. She chuckled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "There" she said and he pouted. "Not there, here" he pointed to his lips. She shook her head. "No, not yet" she refused. He pouted even more. she rolled her eyes. "Fine.." she quickly gave him a peck on his lips. "Happy?" "Very" he smiled. She giggled. "I'll make breakfast"

---

Luhan and the others were already awake and he was getting ready to leave for China. "Well, since you already booked a ticket..I guess you'll be leaving soon?" Barom asked. Luhan chuckled. "Heh..Yeah" he mumbled and looked up at the clock. "In about four hours" he finished. Barom nodded. Tao and the others came inside the room where the both of them were talking. "Ge, please don't go" Tao mumbled sadly. Luhan smiled. "Sorry..But I have to.." Tao pouted while the others sighed. "If you have to then go..But, come back soon" Kangjun said as he knelt down and helped Luhan. Luhan nodded. "Of course I'll be back" Maru and the others gave him a small smile but Tao was still sad. "I don't want you to leave though.." he mumbled again. Luhan chuckled. "Don't worry, I'll be back" Tao sighed and gave in. "Fine, but promise you'll be back" he pouted cutely. Luhan gave him a small smile and nodded. "Promise."

Soon he finished packing. "Well, that's the last of it" he got up and strethched his arms out. Barom smiled. "Great! Now why don't we go over to Hyemi?" he suggest. Luhan bit his lip and shook his head. "I..I can't..I have to catch my plane in about three hours.." he smiled bitterly. He nodded. "I understand.." "Well, let's not waste more time and go!" Kangjun cheered. Siwoo hit his head. "Don't be so happy" he rolled his eyes. Kangjun mumbled something and walked out of the room. "Are you sure you don't want to go?" Tao asked. Luhan  slowly nodded. "Just..tell her I said hi, that's all.." he muttered. Tao nodded. "Well, I guess we'll be leaving..We'll be back to send you off" Ray smiled. Luhan shook his head. "N-no..No need..I can go by myself..Just go and have fun.." "But..We insist" Barom said. Luhan shook his head again. "I..I can go by myself, really.." he faked a smile. "Are you sure? I mean, we can i--" Barom was cut off when Luhan spoke. "I'm sure, now go and have some fun" Barom chuckled. "If you say so.." he looked at the others. "Let's go?" Maru face lit up and ran to the living room to put on his shoes. "Bye, ge.." Tao gave him a hug and then left. He walked with them to the door and waved them off. "Tao!" he called his name out. Tao turned around and looked at him. "Yeah?" Luhan ran over to him and stopped in front of him. "Can you do me a favor?" he asked. Tao smiled and nodded. "Sure.." Luhan weakly smiled. "D-don't tell Mi that I'm leaving" Tao's smile faded. "Why? Don't you want to see her before you go?" he asked. Luhan just let out a small chuckle. "Because....I don't know..Just don't, okay?" Tao sighed and nodded. "I..I won't.." Luhan patted his shoulder. "Thanks..Remember not to tell her.." he said and turned around and started to walk away. "Why don't you want me to tell her!" Tao shouted just as he was about to go inside. He stopped walking for a second and let out a sigh. "Because it hurts me when  see her..." he whispered and went inside without looking back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Yes! Finally U-KISS releases their new mv! :D
Kiseop, you are just so asakjaflkfhnlwerghlwekj <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XboGRNb1Fd8&feature=channel&list=UL