30

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

TK's eyes widened and looked down to see blood. Heeyoung looked and her eyes grew big. "O..Oppa..." was all she could say. TK fell on his knees and to the ground as he held onto his stomach. "TK!" hyemi shouted and ran over to him. She sat down beside him. "Yah..TK..Can you hear me?" she pulled him up and let him lean against her body. She slowly moved his hand away and examined the wound. Tears came out of her eyes as she touched his wound. "Yah..Can you hear me?" she shook him. Hyemi shook her head. "Yah..Answer me!" she shouted as tears blurred her vision. TK weakly smiled at her. "H-hyemi-ah.." he whispered. Hyemi smiled at him. His hand moved and touched her cheek, gently caressing it. "Don't cry..." he said weakly. Hyemi cried even harder. "Who told you to block her way, huh? You just could've had just let her shoot me" he chuckled weakly. "I..I can't..l-let..her do that.." Hyemi just cried. TK wiped her tears away. "Don't leave me.." she sniffled. TK softened but he was still in pain. She looked over at Luhan and he was still leaning against the wall. "Lulu Ge is also hurt.." she cried. Heeyoung kneel down beside him as tears came out of her eyes. "O-oppa..G-gwenchana?" she asked. Hyemi glared at her. "I-I'm okay.." he started to cough. Just then the they heard voices. "hyung! Hyung!" maru's voice echoed the place. Hyemi and TK looked at the door to see them running towards them with cops. "What happend!" Barom shouted. Ray looked at Heeyoung and the gun was beside her. "O-Oppa..Hold onto TK, I'm going to check on Luhan ge" Hyemi said and Kangjun nodded and knelt down beside him, holding him.

Hyemi ran over to Luhan. "Ge, gwenchana?" she smiled. Luhan nodded his head. "M-Mi..Argh!" he groaned. Tears came down as she hugged him. "I'm sorry, Ge..it's all my fault" Luhan moved his hand and slowly her hair. "It's okay.." he smiled. Hyemi looked at him. "We need to get the both of you to the hospital" she said and looked over to see them surrounding TK. "oppa! over here!" she shouted. Ray and Siwoo ran over to her as Tao followed. "He also got shot?" Siwoo asked and she nodded. "hyung!" Tao shouted. Luhan smiled. "Over here!" a cop called and ran over to luhan. "Are you alright?" the cop asked. He weakly nodded. A few seconds later, about three paramedics came with a stretcher. "please be careful" Hyemi said as she wiped her tears away. The paramedics helped lie Luhan down on the stretcher. "I'll be okay" Luhan smiled at her as they carried him to the abulance. "He's going to be alright" Ray patted her shoulder. She nodded and looked over at TK who was also being carried to the ambulance. "They're both hurt because of me" she mumbled as little tears came down her cheeks. Tao hugged her. "It's okay mi..They're going to be okay" Hyemi hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. "I hope so.." she whispered.

"Put your hands behind your back" the police ordered. Heeyoung did as told and put her hands behind her back. The police walked over to her and handcuffed her. Hyemi and the others looked at her. "I feel bad for her" Barom said and they nodded. The police took her to the car and she got inside. Hyemi sighed. "It's all over.."

---

The next day Hyemi went to the hospital to check up on the both of them. "Do you want me to come?" Tao asked. She shook her head. "Ani..Gwenchana" she smiled. Tao smiled and nodded. "Arasso, be careful" she nodded. "Bye ge" she waved and left.

Hyemi's P.O.V

"Excuse me but room is Luhan in?" I asked the lady at the front desk. She searched her computer and smiled. "Room 217" I bowed and thanked her then left to go to Luhan's room.
"217.." I whispered. "Here it is" I smiled and opened the door and stepped inside. "Ge?" I called and looked to see him wide awake as he stared at the television. I smiled and walked over to him. "Ge" he looked up. "Oh, Mi" he smiled. i chuckled. "are you feeling okay?" I asked and he nodded. "What about TK, is he okay?" he asked. "Um, I don't know..I haven't check up on him yet" I nervously smiled. He nodded. *I can't believe I'm going to break his heart..* "Ge..I..I have something to say.." I said. He nodded. "What is it?" he asked. I sighed. "I..I-'m sorry but..I..--" "Choose TK" he beat me to it before I could. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Y-you..H..how..Just..How did you know?" I stammered. He chuckled. "I can see it in your eyes that you still love him and besides, I saw your drawings.." he confessed. I looked at him baffled. "It was obvious" he smiled. "Aren't you supposed to be angry at me? or hate me? Why are you smiling?" I babbled on as he continued smiling and laughing. He then took his hand and held my hand. "I could never be mad at you. Second, I would never hate you and last I'm smiling because I respect your decision" "Y-you do?" he nodded. "Your drawings are enough to tell me that you love him" I hung my shoulders low. "Why are you so down, now?" he asked. I pouted. "You make me feel worse then before" he laughed loudly. "Aigoo, Little Mi is so cute" he pinched my nose. I chuckled. "Stop it ge" I gently slapped his hand away. He chuckled. "As long as we're friends, I'm fine" he said. I nodded. "Thanks ge.." I hugged him. "And I love you, too" I whispered. I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. "Do you want anything?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, just go..I'm sure there's someone waiting for you to visit.." I looked at him worriedly. "Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. "I'm sure, now go" Tears started to well up in my eyes as I looked at him. I then hugged him again. "Thanks again ge" a tear slipped down my cheek. He pulled away and wiped my tear away. "Don't cry, I'm always here for you" he smiled softly. I sniffled and nodded my head. "I know.." "Well, go..I'm he's waiting" I nodded and kissed his cheek for the last time. "Thanks again..Bye ge..I'll visit you again" I smiled then left.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V