19

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Heeyoung went to class and saw Hyemi sitting down in her seat. A smirk formed on her lips and walked over to her. "Hey, Hyemi-ah!" she smiled. Hyemi smiled. "Annyeong! How are you?" she asked her. Heeyoung chuckled. "I'm fine..What about you?" she asked her. Hyemi smiled. "I'm fine but I just hate being stuck at school" she chuckled. An idea popped in her head. "How about we hang out sometimes?" she offered. Hyemi smiled as her eyes shined. "Sure! Anytime is okay" she said and Heeyoung nodded. "Well, I'll be going now, bye" Heeyoung waved and left to her seat.

---

Hyemi was walking to her fourth hour when Luhan blocked her way. Hyemi looked at him with cold eyes. "What do you want?" she coldly asked. Luhan saddened. "Mi, listen..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to say all those things to you..Please..Please forgive me.." he said. Hyemi scoffed. "Don't ever call me that..Didn't you say I play with guys' heart? Aren't you scared that you might be my second one?" she sarcastically asked. Luhan sighed. "I'm sorry..I overreacted..Please, please gice me another chance.." he mumbled. Tear urging to come out of his eyes. "Please forgive me..I should've trusted you.." a tear slip from his eye. Hyemi sighed. "I..I forgive you.." she whispered. Luhan looked at her with a small smile. "Does that mean you'll give me another chance?" he asked hoping. "Ani..I..I'll think about it.." she mumbled. Luhan sighed. "I won't rush you..." he whispered and pulled her into a hug. Hyemi hugged him back. *I miss your hugs..* Tears finally came out of her eyes. He pulled away from the hug and smiled softly at her. "Don't cry.." he whispered. Hyemi chuckled and wiped her tears away. "Mianhae, Ge..I just miss you so much..We haven't talk to eachother for a long time.." she hugged him again. Luhan chuckled. "I miss you, too" he whispered and her hair. Hyemi pulled away from the hug and smiled at him. "Let's go to class.." she sniffled and he nodded. "Kaja" he grabbed her hand and they both ran to class.

---

Heeyoung's P.O.V

I wanted to talk to TK Oppa but then I'm afraid he won't but that didn't keep me from giving up. I was walking to class when I saw him with his friends. "see you hyung!" he waved and the others walked off leaving him alone. *Now this is my chance* I thought and went over to him. "Oppa.." I called. He looked at me. "Don't call me that" he said in a cold tone. I felt hurt but i kept it in inside of me. "Oppa..This is going to be my last time asking you this..Please give me another chance.." I begged him. "Please..I promise I won't make another mistake..Just please..I miss you.." I hugged him tightly in my arms. *How I miss hugging him..* He suddenly pushed me away as I fell onto the ground. "Don't hug me" he snarled. "And don't think I'll be giving you another chance for what you've done to me" he barked and walked away. I stood up and smirked. "You don't know what you've got yourself and Hyemi into!" I shouted after him. He stopped in his tracks and turned to face me. "Don't you dare hurt her" he hissed. I sarcastically laugh. "You'll see soon, Oppa" He ignored me and continued walking. "Just watch"

End of Heeyoung's P.O.V