4

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

The next day was the day of school. "Ge, what school did you get us in?" Hyemi asked Tao while they were eating their breakfast. "Yedang High" he replied and scooped a spoonful of rice in his mouth. Hyemi's mouth formed into an 'O' shape and continued eating.

After breakfast, it was time to go to school. "Hurry up!" Tao shouted at the door as he walked out first. Luhan was at the door waiting for Hyemi to come. "Done!" she shouted and quickly ran to the door wihtout looking. Oof! "Ow.." she rubbed her head. Luhan chuckled at her. Hyemi shot him a look. "Here, let me help you up" he stretched out his hand and she took it as Luhan pulled her up. "Mian" he apologized. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "Whatever" she said and walked out of the door. Luhan just chuckled at her attitude and followed them.

---

TK's P.O.V

"It's time to get up!" Barom hyung busrt into my room and shouted. I covered my face with my pillow. "Get out, hyung...I'm tired.." I mumbled. "Don't sleep! Get up!" he shouted again. Now he was just a few steps way from me since his voice was closer. "No, I'm tired" I covered myself with the sheets. "Lee Minwoo!" he shouted. I threw my pillow at him then sat up and went to the bathroom. I can hear him laughing from the inside.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. "..What have I done to myself.." I mumbled. I splashed water on my face then grabbed a towel to wipe then took a shower and changed into my uniform. I went to the kitchen to only see them eating. "Eat, hyung" Maru said. I shook my head. "I'm not hungry" I muttered and went to sit on the couch as I waited for them to finish eating. I heard them sighing.

About ten minutes later it was time to go to school. "Kaja!" Barom opened the door and the rest of us stepped out. He then shut the door closed and locked it then we all walked to school.

While walking they were just talking while I was a few steps away from them as I just walked quietly. Eversince she left, I've never smiled to anyone, not even a laugh or anything. I let out a big sigh when suddenly someone bumped into me. "mianhae..Mianhae.." the girl bowed. I dusted my shirt. "Watch where you're going" I coldly said then walked away.

End of TK's P.O.V

---

Hyemi's P.O.V

"You can't catch me!" I shouted as I stuck out my tongue at Luhan Ge. He ran towards me and wrapped his arms around me makng me feel secure and safe. "And you said I can't catcch you" he whispered into my ear. I chuckled. "Whatever" I got out of his embrace and continued running until I was a few blocks away. "Now he can't" I said but then I saw someone running. I smiled as I saw him. "You can't catch me!" I shouted. He was just a few steps away from me so I ran.

As I was running I suddenly bumped into someone. "Mi!" I heard Luhan ge calling. I turned to look and he was behind me as he panted. I silently chuckled. "Mianhae..Mianhae.." I bowed. I lowered my head and the boy dusted his shirt. "Watch where you're going" he said in a cold tone then walked away. I looked at him as he walked. "That voice..." I whispered. Just then I felt something grabbing my hand. I looed and saw Luhan. "Hey, are you okay?" the voice asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. "Hm..Let's go before we're late" I faked a smile.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V