3

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

The next day, Hyemi woke up and went to go wash up and changed into fresh new clothes. She took out her suitcase from the closet and packed her clothes and everything that she needed. When she finished packing, she walked out of her room and went to the living room. "Ge, shall we go now?" she asked tao. Tao nodded. "sure" he said. Hyemi looked at the others and smiled. "I guess this is good bye?" she scratched her head at the awkward silent. Lay smiled at her. "Be safe, Mi" he hugged her and she hugged him back. "I will since Tao and Lulu Ge are with me" she smiled as she let go of the hug. Luhan came out of his room with his luggage in his hand. "Are we leaving, yet?" he asked Hyemi and she nodded. "Yes, we are" she said. Luhan nodded. "Well, bye guys..I'll be back soon" he said. Kris gave him a pat on the back. "Take good care of Mi, ara?" Luhan smiled and walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "I will" he snuggled in her hair. "Couples these days" Chen mumbled. Xiumin suddenly hugged Hyemi tight. "I don't want you to leave but since you want to I won't stop you" he said and smiled at her as he let go of the hug and looked at her. She chuckled. "Ne oppa. Take good care of yoursevles" she smiled warmly at the rest of them. "And Kris Ge, take care of yourself too" she said and he nodded with his pokerface on. "Group hug!" Tao shouted and attacked Kris with a hug as the rest of the others joined in.

"Okay okay, enough" kris struggled to get out of Tao's grasp. Tao let go and laughed. "I'm going to miss you guys" he said and the other two nodded. "Well, we better leave now or we'll be late for our plane" Luhan smiled and held onto Hyemi's hand. Tao nodded. "Bye" he waved and Hyemi opened the door as they all stepped out. "bye!" she shouted. The others waved and the three of them walked away.

About thirty minutes later, they arrived at the airport. "Flight to Korea is now ready to board" Hyemi stood up from the chair as she held onto the handle of the suitcase. "ge, it's our flight" she said. The others stood up. "Let's go or we won't catch it in time" Luhan held onto her hand and walked as Tao followed them from behind.

---

"Ah! It's nice to be back in Korea!" she beamed happily as she entered her house. Luhan and them put their luggage on the floor and explored the house. "It's nice" Luhan complimented. Hyemi chuckled. "Thanks ge" she went upstairs and looked at her bedroom. "I miss my room so much" she whispered and lie down on her bed. Luhan came inside and lie down next to her with his eyes closed. "it's comforable" he murmured. Hyemi chuckled and turned to face him with a smile. "You think?" she asked and he nodded. He opened his eyes and looked at her. "Mi-ah.." he smiled at her. "Hm?" she looked at him. He moved closer to her and hugged her by the waist and snuggled in her hair. "I love you" he whispered in her ear. Hyemi chuckled. "I love you too, Lulu" she whispered. Luhan hugged her tightly and pulled her closer to him. "Let's stay like this for a while" he said as he closed his eyes. Hyemi kissed the tip of his nose and nodded.