25

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

The next day Hyemi, Tao and Luhan walked to school. "See you later, ge" she waved to Tao. He smiled and waved back at her. "Bye! See you after school or lunch!" he said and left. She then turned to Luhan. "Kaja, Ge" she linked arms with him and they both walked to class.

They both were talking and telling jokes as they both walked to class. TK saw them both and felt angry. "Ge, you're so funny" he heard Hyemi laughing again. When he saw that they both were sitting down, he stood up from his seat and walked over to Hyemi. "Oh..Hey" she smiled. TK nodded. "What is it that you need?" she asked. Luhan just stared at they both of them. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" Hyemi nodded. "I'll be back, Ge" Luhan nodded. Hyemi stood up from her seat and followed TK out the door.

Hyemi's P.O.V

When we got to an empty hallway, TK stopped walking as his back was facing me. "So..What is it?" I asked. "Are you two dating again?" he asked suddenly. I chuckled. "Of course not.." I mumbled. He turned around and look at me. "Hyemi..Do you like anyone? Or should I say Love?" he asked. I stared at him. "Why are you asking me questions about my love life? Why do you always want to know who I like or if I still like Luhan? Why are you asking?" I asked, feeling angry but I wasn't that angry. TK was silent. "I thought so.." I said and turned around to leave. "Because I love you!" he shouted. I stopped walking and looked back at him. He walked over to her and stopped in front of me. "please..Just three words.." I looked into his eyes and I could see sadness in them. "I..I..I-I'm s-sorry.." I said and turned back around and left. "I do love you..only you.." I whispered.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

TK watched as she walked away. He sighed in grief. "what did I expect..That she'll love me back.." he chuckled to himself. *she won't..* he told himself and quietly walked back to class.

When he got to class, Heeyoung looked at hyemi who entered first then TK who entered second. Her hand tightened and anger was feeling her body up. "I'm not giving up.." she whispered.

---

It was already their sixth hour, chemistry. Heeyoung walked over to Hyemi with a fake smile on her face. "Hey, Hyemi!" she waved. Hyemi looked up and saw her. "Hey, Hee!" she smiled. Heeyoung chuckled. "So what do you want?" she asked and continued writing down notes. Heeyoung pouted. "Fine..You're still busy..Maybe we can hang out some other time.." she faked a sad sigh and turned back to leave but then Hyemi stopped her. "Sure!" Hyemi beamed. A smirk formed on Heeyoung's lips. she turned around with a smile. "Great! Afterschool, is that okay?" she asked and Hyemi nodded. "Anytime! It's been a long time since I've got some girl friends" Heeyoung nodded. "Arasso, afterschool" she said and left. *It begins..*