33

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

TK's P.O.V

About twenty minutes later we arrived home and it was getting late. I took out my phone to look at the time and it was eight at night already. *Time goes fast* I thought and put my phone back in my pocket"Do you want something to drink or eat before you go home?" she asked. "Um, sure..If I'm not bothering you" I responded. "idiot" I heard her murmured. "Yah!" she smiled innoccently at me. "I didn't say anything" she opened the door wide.. "Tch, whatever" I mumbled. she snickered. "Stop mumbling and go inside" she said and walked inside as I was still standing at the door way. She took off her shoe and stood at the kitchen door. "Aish, your too complicated" I heard her muttered and went into the kitchen. I chuckled and walked inside and closed the door and locked it then took off my shoe and went inside the kitchen. There she was, making two cups of hot tea. I smiled and walked over to her. "are you mad?" I asked but she didn't say anything. 'I'll go if you're angry" I said in a low tone and walked back to the door. I was about to put my shoes on when she came to the door. "I'm not mad" she said with a smile. "I'm still leaving" I muttered. I saw her pouting. *She's cute whenever she does that* "Fine, leave" she breathed out with a whisper. "Just shut the door when your out..I'm going to wash up" she mumbled and went upstairs. I put my shoe down and chuckled.

End of TK's P.O.V

---

Hyemi's P.O.V

I went upstairs as i pretended to be angry. I opened my bedroom door and went inside to grab a towel then went to the bathroom. I turned the water on and washed my face. Suddenly my phone ranged. I looked and it was a text message from Luhan Ge.

To: Mi <3
From: Lulu Ge <3

Mi, I'll be sleeping over at their dorm. See you tommorrow~ [:

I pouted and mumbled things to myself.

From: Mi <3
To: Lulu Ge <3

Arasso, get some rest..see you tommorrow, too. ^.^

I clicked the send button and put my phone back in my pocket. I splashed water on my face and then grabbed the towel and wiped my face with it. Just then I heard footsteps coming upstairs. "And he said he was leaving" I muttered and hung the towel on a racket. I walked over to take a look but he was already standing there. I rolled my eyes at him and turned around to go but then I felt a grip around my waist. "Are you angry?" he asked but I ignored his question. "Don't be mad.." I bit my lip as I tried to hold in my laughter. "Don't be mad, I love you.." he whispered. I felt my heart beating fast and the same feelings came back to me. I turned around and faced him. "I'm not mad, you idiot.." I smiled. He looked at me shocked. "Really? You're not?" I nodded and stuck my tongue out at him. "I thought you were angry at me" he mumbled. I chuckled. "Of course not, unless you want me to be mad at you" I smirked. He chuckled. "No, I like it when you're happy" I giggled. He pulled me closer to him and looked at me in the eyes. "Hyemi-ah.." he whispered my name. I just stared at him. "Yeah?" He smiled. "I love you.." he whispered and leaned in closer and closer until our lips touched and kissed in rythm. It felt so right as if he had been the one all along. The way he kisses me was different. He pulled me closer to his body as he kissed me.

Soon he pulled away from the kiss for some air. Just a few seconds he caught my lips again making my heart flutter. His lucious lips made me weak. His tongue made enterance to my mouth and we both battled with out tongue. Suddenly he lift me up from my feet and carried my bridal style to my bed still not pulling away from the kiss. He lie me down gently and got on top of me as he was still kissing me. I pushed him to the side and got on top of him with a smile and kissed him again and i even left a mark on his neck. I felt his hand going up my shirt but then I stopped him. I pulled away a little and said "Not yet" he just smiled and kissed me again as he removed his hand under my shirt and hugged my waist. He kissed me passionately. He then trade spots with him on top of me. He left trailed of kisses from my lips to my jawline then to my neck. My hands went through his hair as he left wet kisses on my neck. A moan escaped my lips as he left a mark of ownership. He looked up at me with a smirk. I could feel my cheeks burning hot. He then kissed me again.

We both stopped and panted heavily catching our breaths. He lie down beside. "Wow, you're good" he asserted with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Shut up, I'm going to cook" I stood up but then he pulled me down and I plopped down next to him as I faced him. "what?" I asked. He smiled and his hands s around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Don't go, let's stay like this for a while" he whispered. I softened. Just when I was about to gave him a peck on his cheek, he captured my lips again. A few seconds later he pulled back. "That's better" he said. I giggled and peck his cheek. "I'm going to go cook" I said and tried to get up but his grip around me was too tight. I tried to squirm out of his arm but I couldn't. "Let's stay like this for a while" he pulled me closer as I collided to his chest. I chuckled and let him be. "I love you.." he whispered to my ear. I smiled. "I love you, too"

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

----------------------------------------------------
Don't worry Lulu, I already have another story of you~~ Hehe.

My next story is going to be out after I finish with 'Three Words' although I'm not sure what the title would be..