15

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

It was another day of school and hyemi walked to school with tao and luhan. "I'm going first, bye" Tao waved. Both Hyemi and Luhan waved back. hyemi looked at Luhan then smiled. "Let's get to class" she linked arms with him. He nodded and they both walked to class.

The teacher came inside and stood in front of the class. "Quiet!" the teacher shouted. All the students in the classroom quiet down and looked up at the teacher. "I have something to annouce" she stated. The students just stared at her. "The principal had made a decision of us, the whole school to have a talent show..It will begin in a week.." she announced. "so I suggest that if you want to join, I'll pass this clipboard around and you sign your name on it and give it back to me" she held a brown clipboard with a piece of white paper clipped on it. "I'll pass this around right now" she gave it to the first student who was in front of her. "Sign it and I'll know who and who wants to join so I cn let the principal know" she finished and went to her seat.

When the clipboard got to TK, he looked down at the paper as he scanned through it. "why don't we join? After all, we're a singing group" Maru blurted out. They all smiled at his decision. TK handed Barom the clipboard. "Here" he muttered. Barom took the clipboard and signed all of their names. "So..I guess we'll be joining" he smiled and looked at the others. Kangjun and the other two smiled. Barom passed the clipbaord to the other student next to him.

Hyemi grabbed the board from the student next to her. She looked through the whole list when she came across TK's name. "Are you joing?" Luhan suddenly asked. She nodded. "Of course I am..Why wouldn't I?" she smiled and signed her name on the paper. Luhan chuckled. "I'll be watching then" he pinched her nose and she giggled as she passed the board on to the others. "Whatever, Ge" she chuckled.

---

Hyemi's P.O.V

It was break time so I went to my locker and took out the sketch pad I've been keeping for almost three years now. I couldn't go to the rooftop since I have a fear in heights so I decided to go to the school garden. I sat down on the bench and smiled at the view. *It's nice..* I looked down at my hand, holding onto my sketch pad. "I guess I could use this time to draw.." I smiled and opened my pad and started to draw.

I looked at the place with details. I looked at the trees and studied them then drew it down in my book. A few mintues later had passed and I only needed to finish drawing the sun. I looked at the sun and it was bright blinding my eyes. I covered my eyes and looked down and drew the sun down. When I finished, I looked at the picture. It was perfect just as I planned. "Beautiful" I looked at the view then down at my drawing then closed my sketch book.

*Choose the one who your heart is beating for* Tao's words kept on repeating in my head. I opened my sketch book to the pictures that I had been drawing last year. "Minwoo..." I whispered his name. *Are you the one? Whom my heart is beating for..* I looked down at my drawings of him that I had drawn. "Could it be you..?" I whispered to myself. "What are you doing?" a familiar voice asked. I looked back and saw him standing at the doorway with his casual look on his face. "N-nothing..w-wae?" I stuttered. He shrugged and walked and sat down on the bench beside me. "What is that in your hand?" he asked. I looked down at my hand I was still holding my sketch pad still opeend. I gasped and quickly closed it. "Nothing!" I exclaimed. I heard him chuckle. "Are you sure? It doesn't seem like nothing" he suddenly snatched my sketch pad out of my hands and opened it. My eyes widened. "Y-yah!" I tried to take it away from him but he had already opened it to the page of him that I had drawn. He then looked at me. "You're pretty good" he smiled at me then looked back at the drawings. My heart started to beat faster then it's normal pace. "Am I the only one you're drawing?" he asked as he turned to another page of him that I had drawn. "Give it back!" I tried to grab it away from him again but failed. He got up and lift my sketch pad high up in the air so that I couldn't get it. "Yah, TK! Give it back!" I blurted out and tried reaching for it. "No, it's mine now" he said and looked at it. "Andwae! You can't see it!" I shouted. He chuckled. "why? Do you have something in here that your hiding?" he asked. "A-ani! I-I j-just don't want you to see my drawings!" I lied. He chuckled. "You're hiding something, aren't you?" he teased. I could feel my cheeks burning hot then he suddenly came closer to me. "Come and get it" he whispered to my ear then ran away with my sketch pad in his hand. "Hey!" I shouted and ran after him.

"Give it back!" I ran after him. He stopped running and looked back at me. "No" he simply answered. I sighed. "Fine..Keep it.." I mumbled and turned around to leave. *He'll fall for it* I kept walking away and I could hear him calling my name. "Hyemi! Hyemi-ah!" he called. I silently chuckled to myself. "Hyemi" I heard him from behind me. I smirked and turned around. "What?" I asked pretending not to care. "Sorry, are you mad?" he mumbled. *Aish, you pabo* I thought and looked up at him. "I-I'm sor--" I quickly snatch my sketch book from his hand and ran. "Haha! Pabo!" I stuck my tongue out at him then ran away. "Yah! You! Hyemi! Stop running!" I heard him shout. I chuckled as I ran. *I miss the old days..*

I looked back at him as I ran. "Catch me if you can!" I waved both of my hands in the air signaling him. I heard him scoff but I ignored and kept running. I hear him shouting my name and all kinds of things. "If I catch you, you're dead!" he shouted. I chuckled and stopped running and turned around to look at him when..Oof!

End of Hyemi's P.O.V