10

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

TK's P.O.V

I saw heeyoung walking towards her seat. Her seat was far away from mines which is a good thing because I don't even want to sit near her anyway. I looked to where Hyemi and her boyfriend, Luhan was sitting. They both were poing eachother and laughing silently together as the teacher was teaching her lesson. I felt jealousy all over my body as my hand tightened into a fist. I got up from my seaat aand went over to her desk. She looked up at me with a flustered expression. "Oh, hey" Luhan gave me a small wave. I ignored him and grabbed onto Hyemi's wrist. "W-what are you doing?" she asked as she tried to break free. Luhan looked at Hyemi then at me. "let her go" he demanded but I didn't listen and dragged her out of the classroom. "Minwoo!" I heard the teacher called. I ignored her and continued dragging her.

"let go!" she struggled from my grip. Instead of letting go or stopping, I just kept on walking as I dragged her. "Yah! I said let go!" she tried to loosen my grip but I tightened my grip even more as she tried.

End of TK's P.O.V

---

Hyemi's P.O.V

"Yah! I said let go!" I tried to loosen his grasp but the more I tried the tighter he tightened his grip.

By the time we arrived, he stopped. My hand was hurting. "L-let g-go...Pl-please..You're h-hurting me..." I mumbled and I can feel his grip loosening. I quickly yank my hand away from him. I looked around and there was a tall building in front of the railings. *Is this...the rooftop?* My legs wobbled as I walked over to the railings and slowly looked down facing the view of the school ground. At the sight of the view and height made my body weak at the same time. Beads of sweats rolled down my face endlessly. I tried to close my eyes but it was no use at all since I have already seen it. I then fell onto the ground in fear as she closed her eyes shut tight. "Y-yah..G..get..m-me o-out of h-here.." my lips trembled as I spoke. *I can't be here..I'm scared of heights..*

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

TK looked at her as her hands trembled and her weak looking body. *What is happening?* he asked himself. He walked closer to her and kneeled down beside her. "Hyemi.." he whispered. Her eyes slowly opened and looked up at him with fear in her eyes. She then hurriedly pulled him and hugged him. "I-i c-can't b-be here.." her voice shaking. "I-I'm..sc-scared of..h-heights.." she stammered as fresh tears blurred her eyes. "P...pl..please.." she whispered as she buried her face in his chest. TK quickly slid his hand on the back of her knees and on her back. Her grip was weak. He looked at her troubled and sick face and hurriedly went back inside.

He lie her down on the bed in the nurses office. Slowly he wiped her tears and sweat from her face away. "sorry.." he whispered. Hyemi looked up at him. "i didn't know you were afriad of heights.." he looked away. Hyemi gave him a small smile. "It's okay.." she softly said. TK looked back at her. "Are you feeling okay?" he asked and sat down beside her. She nodded. "Hyemi-ah.." he spoke softly with his soothing voice. "Hm?" she raised a brow. "C..can I be..honest with..you.." he looked at her with sad eyes as if he was longing to tell her something. "..um...sure.." she said. TK sighed. "Hyemi..to be honest with you..I lo--" "Mi!" a familiar voice shouted from the hall. The both of them looked at the door to see a panting Luhan at the door with his hands on his knees. "Ge..?" she said. Luhan straightened up and smiled at her then looked at TK with a glare. He walked over to her and sat down next to her. "Are you okay? Did something happen?" he asked her a bunch of questions. Hyemi chuckled. "Ge, I'm fine.." she said asurring him. TK looked away sadly and stood up from his spot. "I..I'll be leaving, now.." he muttered and walked over to the door. He stopped and looked back at Hyemi who was smiling widely at Luhan. He sighed. "What was I thinking..She already has someone..for her.." he looked away then exited the room.

Heeyoung was just in the hallway which she happened to hear. A smirk formed on her lips. "Love triangle, eh"