28

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Hyemi's P.O.V

I woke up when I felt something splash on me. I slowly opened my eyes and a light was shining on me, blinding my eyes. it was a place where windows were broken, warnout furniture everywhere and a broken door. There weren't any light except for the one shining on me. "ma'am, she's awake" I heard a men's voice, a familiar one. "Is she?" a girl's voice asked. "ne" the men answered. I can hear the sound of the women's shoes as she walked towards me. I blinked my eyes trying to fix my vision and I heard her chuckle. "well, look who's awake" her voice said. I looked at her and her face was familiar. "H..heeyoung?" I asked. She chuckled again. "I thought you wouldn't recognize me" she came closer to me. "I thought you were at the hospital..?" she smirked. "Did you really believe me? You're very funny" she circled around me. I struggled but then I noticed my hands were tied behind my back as I was tied on a pole. "You can't escape me..Now that you're all..you know, tied up" she smiled oh so innoccently at me. "Why am i here?" i asked. she laughed. "i thought you wouldn't ask" she sat down on a chair. "why am I here!" I barked. She looked at her nails, admiring them then looked back at me with dark eyes. "You took him away from me" I confusedly looked at her. "Who?" I asked. She sarcastically chuckled. "You took TK oppa away from me.." she said. "TK?" I mumbled. "Why did he choose you over me! Don't you know how much i love him!" she shouted. I flinched at the tone of her voice. "I only came back here because he was the only one that loved me but now he's moved on" a tear slipped sown her cheek. "Why did he have to choose you! What's so special about you, huh!?" another tear rolled down her cheek. "But now that you're here, he won't be able to see you anymore" she wiped her tears away. "Don't think that you're going to escape from my hand." Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating. I moved my hand from left to right until it started to loosen up. I moved my hand down to my pocket and took out my phone and clicked on the answer button. I looked at her then around the warehouse. "Wah~Such a nice view..An empty warnout warehouse with broken windows..so nice that I could see a lighthouse from across the street.." I nervously smiled and looked at her. "what are you saying?" she asked. I shook my head. "Nothing, I'm just admiring the view from here" I lied and looked at where the lighthouse was. "Uh-huh.." she walked towards me. I quickly slid my phone back into my pocket. "What were you doing?" she asked and walked behind me. "N-nothing.." I stuttered. she looked over my shoulder and I sitffened. "Don't even try"

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

"We need to help her..What if she get's hurt?" Kangjun asked in frustration. TK sighed. "We need to work this out" Luhan and Tao came out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch. "What were you guys talking about?" luhan asked. Barom looked at TK. He nodded. Barom looked at the both of them. "Hyemi's in trouble and we have to help her" Luhan and Tao's eyes widened. "WHAT!" they both shouted in unison. "We need to call the cops!" Tao panicked. Luhan patter his shoulder. "Don't worry" he tried to calm Tao down. "I called her and she gave us some clues about where she is, now we just have to go" Ray told them. They both nodded. "Let's split up" Siwoo suggested. TK nodded. "Me and Luhan hyung will go find Hyemi while the rest of you call the cops but make sure they don't come with us because I know that she's up to something" TK said and the rest of them nodded. "Let's get going."

---

A hard slap landed on hyemi's right cheek. "Do you think you can fool me, huh!" heeyoung shouted. "You took him away from me and now you're trying to escape? I don't think so" she laughed. Hyemi looked at her in fear. "Scared?" she taunted her. "Please..Please don't do this, Heeyoung" she pleaded. Heeyoung just smirked. "Why should I?" she asked. "I-if you want him, you can have him..I don't even love him.." she lied. Heeyoung looked at her. "As if I will believe you" Hyemi bit her lower lip hard until it bled. "i can't have him now that he's in love with you..Now I'm going to show him how disgusting you are..." she raised a hand and walked over to a corner and stood there. A men came to Hyemi and untied her hand rope and grabbed her. "let go!" she shouted. The men kept on dragging her. "Let go!" she shouted again. Heeyoung was just standing at the corner, watching her struggle but was also videotaping. The man slapped Hyemi in the face. "That'll do it" he smirked and carried her bridal style and lie her down on the cold hard ground and got on top of her. "get off me!" she pushed the man off of her and tried to get up but then the man grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back down. "Don't even think about trying to escape" the man said and started to her shirt and kiss her neck. Hyemi struggled and struggled but she didn't have enough strength. "stop..Please stop.." tears ran down at the corner of her eyes. Heeyoung smiled in satisfaction as she videotaped the whole scene. "Stop!" a voice shouted.