32

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Hyemi's P.O.V

"Yah, I told you to wait for me" he panted with both of his hands on his knees. "Oh..I didn't hear you" I said and contniued on walking. "Hyemi-ah!" he shouted. I looked back and he was still standing on the same spot he was. I silently chuckled as I waited for him. *He's cute* "Hurry up!" I shouted. He looked at me and rolled his eyes then walked towards me. "Do you want to rest?" I asked but he just ignored me and continued walking. I pouted and ran after him as I tried to catch up.

I walked beside him silently afraid that he would shout at me like last time. *Aish, I got him mad..* "Hey..Are you mad?" I poked his cheek. He didn't answer me. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled but he still didn't say anything. I stopped walking but he didn't, instead he just continued walking. I sighed and looked across the street to see a flower shop. I smiled and crossed the street and went inside the shop.

It was feeled with mixed flower scent. "hmm.." I looked around for some orchids since it was Omma's favorite. "Is there anyting you like?" a worker asked. I smiled. "Ne, I'm looking for orchids, is there any?" I asked. The worker apologetically smiled at me. "I'm sorry but we don't have any orchids left" I sighed. "Then I'll just buy some daisies" the worker nodded and left. A few minutes later the worker came back with a bouquet of white color daisies and handed to me. "thank you" I smiled and she nodded. I went to the cashier and paid for it then exited the shop.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

TK's P.O.V

"Hurry up!" she shouted. I looked at her and rolled my eyes then walked towards her. "Do you want to rest?" she asked but I ignored her question and continued walking. "Hey are you mad?" she asked and poked my cheek. I didn't answer her. "I'm sorry.." I heard her mumbled but I didn't say anything and kept walking.

As I walked, I didn't hear her voice or any noise behind me. "Hyemi" I called but no answer. I stopped and turned around but she wasn't behind me anymore. "Where'd she go?" I muttered to myself. I looked around but didn't see her anywhere. "Hyemi-ah!" I shouted her name as loud as I could. "Hyemi-ah! Hyemi!" I called her name as my voice echoed. "Hyemi!" I shouted again, hoping there would be an answer but there wasn't. I started to panick and thoughts filled my head. *What if those mens got her?1 What if she's kidnapped!?* My eyes widened at the thought of what they would do to her. I mean..she's a girl..What do you expect? I retraced back to where we both were before but didn't see her. I looked around and saw that there was a flower shop across the street. There I saw a familiar figure walking out of the shop with a bouquet of white flowers. "Hyemi!" I shouted and ran over to her. "Yah! Where have you been! Don't you know how worried I was!" I shook her by the shoulders. "I thought someone took you away!" I shook her even harder. I stopped shaking her and stared at her. "Don't ever do that again" I mumbled. She looked down. "Mianhae..I didn't know that I would worry you.." she mumbled. I pulled her into a hug. "Tell me when you're going to go somewhere so I won't worry" I whispered. She nodded her head. "sorry.." she mumbled again. I chuckled and pinched her cheek. "Don't you have somewhere to go?" she smiled and nodded. "Right" I smiled and held her hand. "Kaja" I dragged her away.

End of TK's P.O.V

---

Meanwhile the others~

"it's such a nice day" Kangjun smiled. They nodded. "And hot but now it's cool since it's kind of getting late" Ray added. Luhan smiled as he looked at the sun setting. "It sure is nice.." he whispered. Tao sat next to him. "Ge, are you about your decision?" he asked. The others looked at him. "What decision?" Barom asked. Luhan turned to look at them. "I...i'm planning to go back to China.." he confess. Their jaws dropped. "B-but..How about noona?" Maru asked feeling sad. Luhan chuckled. "She already have someone that will be there for her.." maru pouted. "Can't you just stay here? I mean, what will Hyemi do without you?" Ray looked at Luhan. He sighed. "I won't go for long..I'll be back" Siwoo sighed. "I don't want to see Hyemi crying again" They all nodded. "i'm sure she'll be alright..she's my friend, she'll understand me" he looked back at the sun set.

---

Hyemi and TK went to her mother's grave and she sat the flowers down next to the gravestone like she always do. "Omma, I'm back" she smiled. "And I brought someone here, too..Well, he wanted to come" she chuckled lightly. She sat down on the grass with her legs crossed. "How are you, Omma? I'm doing great" she stared at the gravestone. "Guess what Omma..I finally found someone who I love" She looked over at TK who was kicking rocks around. She chuckled. "You should be happy, right?" she asked smiling. "Well, Bye omma..I'll be going..I don't want him to wait long.." she stood up and dusted her pants. "I'll back soon, bye omma" she waved and walked over to TK. "Kaja" she smiled. He smiled and nodded. "You're finish already?" she nodded. "Do you want me to walk you home?" he asked. She smiled. "If you want to" he pinched her nose. "I'll walk you home."