29

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

 

"Stop!" a voice shouted. heeyoung looked and saw TK and them standing at the door. "O-Oppa.." she mumbled. They looked at where Hyemi was and she was lying on the fround with the man on top of her. The man stopped and looked at the door and so did Hyemi. "Mi!" Luhan shouted. Hyemi pushed the man off of her and ran but then the man grabbed her arm and held her back. "Let me go!" she shouted and struggled but he didn't. "You..let her go" TK said. Heeyoung chuckled. "Why should I? she took you away from me" she said. TK scoffed. "She didn't..you were the one who left me so there's no point of doing this" Heeyoung looked over at the man. "You may leave" the man nodded and let go of hyemi and left. Hyemi ran over to the door but then she was caught by Heeyoung. "Where do you think you're going?" she harshly pulled Hyemi back not wanting her to escape. She then turn back to TK. "Oppa, don't you know how much I love you?" she pouted. "Stop with the acting and let her go" he snarled. Heeyoung smirked. "Not until I have you" she said. TK scoffed again. "I don't love you, I love Hyemi! I told you already!" he shouted. Hyemi looked at him as soon as she heard his confession. *He..loves me..* Luhan looked at TK then at Hyemi. "So..he loves her, too.." he whispered.

Tears came down Heeyoung's cheeks when she heard his confession. "O-Oppa..You d-don't mean it, right?" she asked. "Let her go..I beg you" he begged. Heeyoung shook her head. "Andwae! I won't! Not until I have you!" she shouted. TK walked closer to her and she backed away with Hyemi. "Please..I'm begging you.." he said again but she refused. "no! if I can't have you then nodody can!" she took out a gun and pointed at Hyemi. "Don't you know why I came back here for? I came back because you were the only that loved me!" she retorted. "If I can't have you then no one can" she said. Hyemi could tell that she was about to pull the trigger so she closed her eyes tight. *Is this really going to be the end?* Heeyoung was about to pull the trigger but then he stopped her. "I love you!" he shouted. Hyemi and heeyoung looked at him. "B-bwo?" she suttered. TK looked at Hyemi. "I-I..l..love you.." he repeated. Heeyoung smiled. "R-really, Oppa?" she asked with a smile of happiness. TK nodded but his eyes were still glued on Hyemi. Heeyoung was about to let go of hyemi when she noticed TK's gaze. Her smile soon faded. "You're lying! You don't love me, you love hyemi!" she shouted.TK shook his head. "N-no..I love you and only you" he lied. Heeyoung laughed. "Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid!" Luhan looked at TK. "You're making it worse" he whispered. TK sighed. "I know but it's the only way I can think of" he whispered back then turned his attention back to Heeyoung. "I distract her while you go and help hyemi, okay?" Luhan nodded. "Got it" luhan said in a low voice more like a whisper so that heeyoung wouldn't hear. TK nodded and looked at Hyemi. "Look..please stop..No matter how much you try I won't love you back" Tears blurred her eyes when she heard his words. "But oppa..I love you..Why can't you just love me back?" she cried. TK sighed and put his hand behind his back and signaled both Luhan and tao to go. "Because, I've already moved on and you should too.." Heeyoung shook her head. "Andwae oppa..I love you and only you..Please.." she looked at him with tears already rolling down her cheeks.

Luhan slowly and quietly crept out of his spot and started to move towards Hyemi as TK distracted heeyoung. "Mi" luhan whispered. Hyemi looked and saw them. "Luhan ge" she smiled. Luhan ran over to her and hugged her. "Thank god you're safe" he whispered. Hyemi nodded. "Let's get out of here before it's too late" he whispered and she nodded. "let's go"

"Why her? Why can't you just come back to me?" she asked, wiping her tears away. TK looked at Luhan and them. Luhan gave him a thumbs up and he nodded. "I'm sorry, heeyoung but I've already moved on" heeyoung shook her head and looked at Hyemi. "Why are you there?" she asked. Luhan pulled Hyemi behind him. She looked back at TK. "You, you tried to fool again..didn't you?" "Run!" he shouted at the both of them. Luhan grabbed onto Hyemi's hand and ran but then Heeyoung blocked their way. "Don't even think about it" she said. Hyemi backed away from her as luhan was beside her. "Like I said before..If I can't have him, no one can" she said and pulled the trigger. Luhan moved and blocked hyemi. A shot was heard. Hyemi's eyes widened and Luhan fell to the ground and leaned against the wall, groaning in pain. "Ge!" she shouted and knelt down beside him. TK's eyes widened. *no..* he ran and blocked her way and grabbed onto her hand that she was holding th gun. "Let go" she struggled. "No, I can't let you hurt them" he said. "Let go" she said threw her gritted teeth. TK held her hand up with the gun still in her hand. A shot was heard as it hit the ceiling of the warehouse. She pulled her hand back down and the gun was pointing to the ground again. "Let go, Oppa!" she shouted. BANG! Another gunshot was heard. Hyemi's eyes widened.