6

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

"Well, we better get going now or we'll be late" luhan held Hyemi's hand. "Uh..Sure.." she said and luhan dragged her away. "Who is he?" luhan asked her. She looked at him. "Who?" she raised a brow. Luhan chuckled. "TK" he answered. Hyemi started to panick. "Um..He..Uh..Is just a friend.." she lied but he bought it. "I guess" he smiled.

TK and the others watched as Hyemi walked to class with Luhan in hand in hand. He let out a sigh of grief. *I can't believe it* "Gwenchana?" Barom worriedly asked. TK just nodded his head in reply then walked away. Barom looked down at the ground as he let out a sigh. "hyung must be really sad" Maru mumbled. Kangjun and the others  nodded. "He's having a hard time" Ray put his hand on Barom's shoulder. Barom nodded. "He is.."

---

The teacher was busy with her lesson when the door flew opened. Hyemi and the students all looked at the door. TK walked in and went to his seat then sat down. "Lee Minwoo, you're late" the teacher said with her hands on her hip. TK ignored her and looked out the window. He took out his ipod then plugged in his headphones in both of his ears and played the music. The teacher sighed. "Put that away, it's not allowed in class" she calmly said but TK ignored her and kept his headphones in. "Lee Minwoo!" the teacher yelled his name. TK looked at her for a second then stared at the window again. The teacher walked over to his desk and tapped his desk with her ruler. TK ignored her and turned the volume up making it louder. The teacher slapped her ruler on his desk. "Lee Minwoo!" she angrily said. TK angrily stood up from his chair and walked over to the door but stopped and looked back at Hyemi who was staring at him. He sighed then turned back and left the room.

Hyemi on the otherside was just starinf at the doorwhere he had just left. The students started to whisper. "I heard that he acted like that because of a girl that left him" a girl said to another. "Jinja? Who would leave him? Can't you see..He's hot!" another girl exclaimed. Hyemi bit her lip hard. "same here! There's a rumor that he fell in love with a boy but it was actually a girl" Hyemi heard them whispering. She shut her eyes close as she tried to hold back her tears. "mianhae..." she whispered.

Luhan looked at her then at the door. "Seriously, am I missing out on something?" he mumbled.