8

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

 

Hyemi's P.O.V

"I love you and you know that" he whispered. I shivered as I felt his warm breath against my skin. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I love you, Kim Hyemi" he said and started to lean in. My heart was beatng crazily inside of me as he kept leanign in. He leaned in until his lips touched mines. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I responded to the kiss but I felt like something wasn't right..Something was missing..Something..Soon he pulled away and looked at me. "Do you?" he asked. I nodded. "I love you, too Ge" I smiled and so did he.

We both stayed at the park for while until it was getting late. "we should go home or Tao ge will get worried" I said. Luhan Ge nodded. "Kaja" he held onto my hand. I felt warmth all over my body. I smiled then we both walked off.

While walking I suddenly bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry. i didn't mean to bump--" I looked up and saw a familiar face. "Into you.." I whispered the last two words. He looked at me with cold eyes again like he used to just like when we first met. "are you blind, or what?" he said. Not in a nice way but a rather mean way.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

"TK, stop" Barom said, trying to calm him down. Hyemi looked down to the ground in shame. "I-I'm sorry..I didn't meant to bump into you.." she quietly said. TK scoff. "You're always bumping into me, is it on purpose?" he sarcastically said. Hyemi was about to say something Luhan did his act. He let go of her hand and grabbed onto TK on the collar of his shirt. "Watch what you're saying" he hissed. TK chuckled. "Tell her to watch where she's going" he snapped back. Luhan was about to punch him when Hyem shouted. "Stop! The both of you!" The rest of them looked at her. "Mi.." luhan softly said. Hyemi sighed. "it's okay, Ge..Everything's..fine" she murmured. TK harshly removed Luhan's hand from him. "I'm leaving" he said and walked away. "Yah! TK!" Kangjun shouted after him he didn't stop. Hyemi looked at the C-CLOWN members. "Mianhaeyo, Oppas and Maru-ah..Because of me he's like this.." she frowned. Barom shook his head. "it's okay..He's like this so we're use to it" Hyemi nodded. "Ge..You go home first..I have something to do" she quietly said and walked away. "What about you?" he asked. Hyemi stopped walking. "Don't wait up" she said then walked away. Luhan sighed then looked at the others. "Sorry about what happened.." he apologized. Barom shook his head. "it's okay..well..See you at school" he said. Luhan nodded. "Sure, see you" he smiled. Barom and them nodded then left. Luhan sighed then walked home.

---

Hyemi was running as she tried to find TK. "yah! TK! Where are you!" she shouted. She looked around but didn't see him. She sighed. "Where are you..?" she whispered. Just then she arrived at a park. *he must be here* she thought and looked around. "Lee Minwoo! Where are you!" she shouted with a hint of sadness. A sigh escaped her lips. She sat down on a bench. "What did I even think" she mumbled and wiped her make up and her lip gloss away. "where are you.." she whispered as she stood up again and walked around trying to find him.

She searched for him for a long time. She looked from place to place but didn't see him anywhere. "where are you?" she asked herself. While looking around she spotted a figure walking. Her eyes widened. "TK" she whispered and ran over to the figure. "TK!" she called. The person stopped walking but didn't turn around. She stopped running when she was behind him. "where are you going? Don't you know how long I searched for you?" she asked but there was no answer. She sighed. "I'm sorry about lea--" She was cut off when TK suddenly hugged her. She blinked. "Y-yah..G-g-gwenchana?" she stuttered. TK didn't answer but just hugged her tightly in his arms. Hyemi slowly wrapped her arms around his waist. "Stay like this for a while.." he whispered.