12

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

It was another day of school. Hyemi sat down on her seat and looked blankly at the front. Suddenly someone came and stood in front of her. She looked up and saw a girl with long black hair standing in front of her. "hi! I'm heeyoung!" she smiled. Hyemi nodded. "Hyemi but you can call mi for short" she smiled. Heeyoung nodded. "It was nice meeting you, Mi" she waved then left. Hyemi was left dumbstrucked. "That was weird..." she furrowed her brows as she looked at Heeyoung. *But, I have a bad feeling about her*

---

It was lunch time and Hyemi, Tao and luhan went to lunch. "Sit here and I'll go and et you lunch" luhan smiled then left. Hyemi chuckled at him.   Just then she saw TK and the rest of C-CLOWN walking as they sat down on a table. Hyemi quicly looked away before TK could even look at her. She sighed. "Don't look at him, Kim Hyemi" she whispered and shut her eyes closed tight. A few seconds later she opened her eyes again. She couldn't help but look at where they were sitting. As she looked at them, Heeyoung suddenly sat down beside TK. Hyemi saddened. She saw Heeyoung holding onto his arm and was talking to him. Hyemi sighed. "I shouldn't care, right?" she mumbled and put her head down on the table. "Gwenchana?" a voice asked. She slowly turned her head and looked up to see Luhan smiling down at her. She immediately smile. "Yeah, now" she said. Luhan ruffled her hair. She pouted. "Stop it ge..You're messing up my hair..Ugh, get another hobby" she mumbled. Luhan ruffled her hair again. "Too bad" he stuck out his tongue at her. she rolled her eyes but then smiled.

---

TK's P.O.V

"Cheer up, hyung.." maru said. I sighed. "I can't.." I mumbled. Barom hyung patted my shoulder. "Don't hurt yourself.." he gave me a warm and caring smile. I nodded. "Thanks hyung" I said and he nodded. "hey!" a girl's voice called. I looked up and so did them. "Heeyoung..?" Kangjun hyung whispered. She smiled and sat down next to me. "hey, oppas..What are you guys doing?" she asked. I rolled my eyes. "Can't you see, we're eating? Or are you blind?" I sarcastically said. she let out a chuckle. "Really?" she whispered into my ear. I shot her a deadly glare. "But oppa..Can't you just come back to me?" she batted her lashes. I scoff. "And leave me again, I don't think so" I commented. I can hear her giggle but I ignored her and looked over to where Hyemi was sitting. She was sitting next to Luhan and Tao as she laughed happily while..I just sit here with a blank expression. *I regret not telling you that...*

End of TK's P.O.V

---

Heeyoung's P.O.V

"And leave me again, I don't think so" he said in much cold tone. I giggled at his comment. I then looked at him and he was looking at something or someone. I followed his gaze and it landed on Hyemi. I clenched my hand into a ball as anger took over my body. "No one can't have you but me" I whispered and smirked. *Soon you'll never see her again..*

End of Heeyoung's P.O.V