20

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

The next day Hyemi went to school as usual with Tao and Luhan. "Ugh, why do we always have to come to school" she groaned as she entered the school. Luhan chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Just for a few hours won't hurt" he smiled. Hyemi chuckled and nodded. "Ph, Mi..I won't be able to walk home with you because I have to stay afterschool to finish my project" Tao tld her and she nodded. "It's okay..I can walk home with Luhan Ge" she then turned to look at Luhan if it was okay and he nodded. "Be safe now I have to go to class, bye!" Tao smiled and left. Hyemi pouted. "Tao Ge is always busy.." she mumbled. Luhan chuckled. "People changes" he said and hyemi nodded. "Yeah I know and I hate it" she muttered. Luhan ruffled her hair again. "Let's just go to class" Hyemi nodded but then stopped walking. Luhan looked at her confused. "Aren't you coming?" he asked. Hyemi chuckled. "Yeah..But.." "But..?" he raised a brow. "I'll race you!" she shouted and ran ahead of him. "Yah! You cheated!" Luhan shouted as ran after her.

---

Hyemi walked to class after lunch. Suddenly her phone vibrated. She took out her phone from her pocket and flipped it open. "Luhan Ge?" she confusedly looked at her screen to see a text message from him. She clicked on the message and read it..

To: Mi <3
From: Lulu Ge <3

Mi, I won't be able to walk home with you because I have to stay afterschool to help the principal.
Don't worry, I won't be home late. ^^ <3

Hyemi sighed. "No one is going to take me home.." she muttered and texted him back..

From: Mi <3
To: Lulu Ge <3

Arasso, gwenchana..I can walk home by myself.. [:

A few seconds later a text came from him..

To: Mi <3
From: Lulu Ge <3

Okay, be safe! And be careful, ara?

Hyemi chuckled softly at his message.

From: Mi <3
To: Lulu Ge <3

Arasso, I'm going to class now..Bye!

She put her phone back inside her pocket and sighed then walked to class. Without knowing, someone heard her.

She sat down in her seat and grumbled things to herself. "Gwenchana?" a familiar voice asked. She looked up and saw TK smiling at her. She automatically smiled. "Yeah..For now.." she chuckled. "But I nobody is going to walk home with me..I'm scared.." she mumbled. TK chuckled and sat next to her. "I can walk you home..and get some ice cream.." he offered. Hyemi's eyes glistened at the mention of ice cream. "Jinja! Assa!" she clasped her hand together. TK chuckled at her attitude. "Afterschool, right?" Hyemi nodded. "Sure!"

---

Afterschool ended and students were on their way out the door to go home. Hyemi was the last one to get out since she had to pack up her things. She smiled when she exited the room and to the front door of the school as she exited the school to the gates. "Where is he? Didn't he say he'll walk me home.." she sadly mumbled. *Tao ge, Is this the feeling you were talking about? Who my heart beats for..* Suddenly a pair of hands covered her eyes. "guess who?" Hyemi giggled. "TK" he uncovered her eyes and went in front of her. "How did you know?" he asked. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "It was obvious..Your voice" she stuck out her tongue at him. He chuckled. "I guess, I'll have to change my voice, then" Hyemi chuckled at his idea. "Come on, we better hurry if you want some ice cream" he grabbed her hand and dragged her to an ice cream shop.

"It's good.." she her cone. TK also his cone. They walked and walked when he saw a shop with jewelries. "Wait here, okay" he smiled and she nodded. "Where are you going?" she asked. He pointed to the shop. "it won't take long" he said and went to the shop as he disappeared into the shop. Hyemi chuckled. "I wonder who it's for.." she asked herself.

---

Heeyoung's P.O.V

While walking to class, I was planning some events that will be happening. I stopped walking when I saw Hyemi in the hall with her cell phone out, reading something. It seemed like she was texting someone back. Then she let out a sigh. "No one is going to take me home.." I heard her muttered. "bingo.." an idea came to me and I walked to class.

End of Heeyoung's P.O.V

-------------------------------------------
FT.ISLAND is finally back! :D
I so love their song~! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYYMDmhfMpk