23

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

A day had passed and TK was discharged from the hospital. "Kaja" she grabbed his bag and they both exited the room. "Wait here" she ran to the receptionist desk and paid for his expense then walk back to him. "You don't have to, you know" he said. Hyemi shrugged. "I wanted to, now let's go before school starts" she said and walked ahead of him. He chuckled and walked after her.

When they both got to school, C-CLOWN, Tao and Luhan went over to them. "Yah, what happend?" Kangjun asked.Barom patted TK's shoulder and smile at Hyemi. "Thanks for taking care of him" Hyemi nodded. "Hyung! We were so worried about you when we heard you were at the hospital!" Maru exclaimed. Hyemi laughed. "Don't worry, I was there to take care of him.." Maru turned to her and smiled. "Gomawo, Noona" she smiled. "Are you feeling okay?" Ray asked him. "Yeah.." he answered. "What about you, Mi?" Tao asked her. All eyes diverted to her. "Of course I'm fine..Thanks to him.." she looked at him. Luhan looked at him and walked towards him. "Thanks" he thanked him with a smile. TK nodded. "Thanks to her I'm okay, too" Luhan smiled. "Thanks again" he offered a handshake. Hyemi nervously looked at the both of them since she knew that they both disliked eachother. TK took his hand and they both shook hands. "Friends?" TK nodded. "Friends.."

---

Lunch came and the rest of them were walking to the cafeteria. "hyung, you've changed a lot" Maru observed as he looked at him. TK looked at him. "Really? I didn't notice that.." he cluelessly said. "I agree" Ray smiled. He looked at them. "so what? shouldn't you be glad?" he rolled his eyes. Barom laughed and put a hand on his shoulder. "of course we are" he chuckled. "stop talking and let's just go to lunch" siwoo said and walked ahead of them.

While walking, Heeyoung saw them. "Oppa!" she called. The rest of them turned back to look at her. "Oh..Heeyoung" he muttered under his breath. "what does she want?" Siwoo whispered to him. Hyemi looked at heeyoung. *Oppa?* "You guys go on ahead.." he told them. Barom looked at him if he was sure and he nodded. "I'm going to be fine..Just go.." he gave hyemi a smile then looked back at Barom with a nod. "Arasso, Let's go.." Barom said and the rest of them left. TK walked over to Heeyoung. "What do you want?" he asked. "Are you okay? I heard you got hurt.." she mumbled. TK raised a brow. "You set that up, didn't you?" he questioned her. Heeyoung bit her lip. "I know you did it.." he said. Heeyoung looked at him. "I only did that because of you! Don't you know how much I love you!" she shouted. TK scoffed. "if you love me, you wouldn't have left me for another guy!" he yelled. "That was a big mistake I made...I'm sorry.." she mumbled. TK scoffed again. "Don't even think that I'm going to give you another chance..I already have someone.." he turned around and walked away from her. Heeyoung ran after him and backhugged him. "Oppa...Please..Just one chance.." she whispered. He harshly removed her hands away from his waist. "You disgust me" He said and walked away. Both of Heeyoung's hands fell to her side as her blood boiled in anger. "You'll regret it! It's not yet over!" Both of her hands clenched into a fist. "You'll see!" she shouted then turned around and walked off. "We'll see what happen next.." she smirked. TK stopped walking and looked back to see Heeyoung walking. *I hope she doesn't hurt her..*

Hyemi stopped walking when they got to the door of the cafeteria as the others entered. Luhan stopped and looked back to look at her. "Mi.." he called. She turned to look at him. "Aren't you going to go inside?" he asked. "I am but..I'm going to wait for TK" she said. Luhan nodded. "You go first, I'll come later.." she said and walked away. Luhan watched as she turned a corner. He let out a sigh and walked inside the lunch room.

Hyemi went back to where they had saw Heeyoung but they both were no where to be seen. She pouted. "Where the heck is he..?" she mumbled sadly. *Aish, I shouldn't be worried..* she turned around and walkked back to the cafeteria.

While she was walking, she bumped into someone. Hyemi rubbed her forehead and looked up to see TK. "Hyemi?" she quickly straightened up and bowed. "Mianhae.." she mumbled and walked passed him but then he grabbed her hand. She looked back at her hand then at him. Her heart started to beat faster. "Aren't you supposed to be with Barom hyung and the others?" he asked. Hyemi nervously chuckled. "Eheheheh..yeah.." she awkwardly smiled. TK smirked. "Miss me already?" Hyemim scoffed. "Y-Yah! W-watch what you're s-saying" she hit his arm. "Hey! I'm not fully recovered" he rubbed his arm. "Oh, mianhae.." He chuckled. "Why aren't you with the others?" he asked. *Oh no..What am I going to say?!* she panicked. He looked at her expression. "I can tell by your expression" he teased. Hyemi shot him a look. "You came to look for me, right?" he asked with a smirk on his face. Hyemi kicked him in the leg as hard as she could. "Ow!" he let go of her hand and grabbed his leg. Hyemi laughed. "That's what you get for saying nonsense" she smirked. He looked at her. "You did, don't lie" another smirk plastered on his face. Hyemi pinched his arm. "Yah! You're hurting me!" he rubbed his arm. Hyemi chuckled and kicked his feet again. "Yah!" he shouted and Hyemi ran. "Come back here!" he shouted. Hyemi stopped running and looked back at him. 'Merong!' she stuck out her tongue and ran. "Yah! If I catch you, you're dead!" he shouted and ran after her.