27

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

TK was in his room thinking about what had just happened a while ago. He sighed and slid his phone open and searched for her contact number. "should I call her?" he shook his head. "No..maybe she's still angry.." he threw his phone on the ground and sat on the edge of his bed thinking. *At least I call to make sure she's fine..* he bent down and picked up his phone on the ground and searched for her contact number again. "Please answer.." he clicked the call button as her number started to dial. Her phone was ringing but she wouldn't answer. He ended the call and stared at his phone. "Why isn't she picking up?" he mumbled and redialed her number again but she wouldn't answer. He gave up and threw his phone on the bed and walked out of his room. "What's wrong with you?" ray asked him, noticing the expression on TK's face. He looked at Ray then at the living room where the others were staring at the t.v. "Nothing..I'm going out for a while" he muttered and put his shoes on. They all stood up and walked over to him. "Hyung, I want to come too..It's boring staying at the dorm with nothing to do but watch television" Maru pouted. TK shrugged. "Sure, if you guys want to" he opened the door and walked away. The others quickly put their shoes on and followed him. "What's wrong with him?" Kangjun asked Ray. "I don't know he just came out of his room with that kind of expression" Barom looked at them. "Maybe he's going to visit Hyemi.." They nodded. "I have a bed feeling about this.." Siwoo suddenly said. They all look at him. "Bwo? What do you mean?" Kangjun asked. Siwoo looked at the other then at TK. "I don't know..I just have a bed feeling.."

---

Luhan's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch reading a book when my phone ranged. "Hello?" I answered. "Ge, I'll be with Heeyoung for awhile.." Hyemi said. I chuckled. "Arasso" I smiled. "I might be home late so don't wait up" I can picture her smiling on the other line of the phone. "Arasso, just be safe.." I put my book on my lap and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was already five in the evening already. "bye, ge.." she said and hung up. I chuckled to myself and put my phone away then continued reading.

End of Luhan's P.O.V

---

"Where are we going, hyung?" Maru asked. "Hyemi's house" he answered. They looked at eachother. "Why?" Kangjun asked but he didn't answer his question. "We're here" was all he responded. They walked up the steps to the front door and TK knocked on the door. The door opened and stood Luhan. "Yes?" TK looked at him. "Is hyemi home?" he asked. Luhan shook his head. "No.." TK sighed. *Where is she?* "Why are you asking for her?" Luhan asked. "I..I just want to make sure she's fine" he said. Luhan nodded. "Well, she's not here.." TK looked at him with his brows furrowed. "Where did she go?" he asked. Luhan smiled. "About an hour ago she called me saying she's hanging out with her friend" "Tell them to come inside!" Tao shouted from the inside of the house. "RIght" luhan chuckled and opened the door wide enough for them to go inside. "Come in" he smiled and the rest of them went inside and sat down on the couch. "So, noona isn't here?" maru asked and Luhan nodded. "She's out with her friend" "Who did she go with?" kangjun asked. "Heeyoung" he answered. TK looked at Luhan. "H-heeyoung..?" Luhan nodded. "Hm, why?" he asked. TK shook his head. "N..nothing.." he replied. "well, I'll be right back with some drinks" luhan stood up from the couch and went inside the kitchen where Tao was busy eating.

The rest of them looked at TK with curious eyes. "Why did you ask who she was with?" Ray asked but he didn't answer. "What do you know, tell us" Barom said. TK sighed. "Nothing..I just have a bad feeling about Hyemi..That something bad is going to happen.." They looked at eachother. "Let give her a call, then" Siwoo suggested. Barom nodded. "I left my phone at the dorm" he said. Barom took out his phone. "Here, use mine" TK took it and dialed her number. "Is she answering?" Ray asked. TK shushed him. Her phone ranged and ranged until someone finally answered it. "hyemi..Where are you? Hyemi?" he said. They all looked at him. "Put it on speaker" Kangjun said. He clicked on the speaker button and put the phone down on the table so they could all hear her. "Wah~Such a nice view..An empty warnout warehouse with broken windows..So nice that I could see a lighthouse from across the street.." they heard her say. "Why is noona saying that?" Maru asked. TK looked at them. "She's in trouble."