16

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Cont. Hyemi's P.O.V

Oof! I looked and saw him on top of me. I blushed deep crimson red and turned my head to my right not wanting to meet his eyes. "Hyemi-ah.." he whispered. I slowly turned to look at him. "N-ne?" I asked as I can hear my heart beat. *I hope he doesn't hear my heart beating..* I looked into his deep brown orbs and studied his facial features. Slowly he leaned in closer and closer. I froze unmoving as my heart throbbed faster. Just when his lips were just a few centimeters away, the bell ranged. He quickly stood up and straightened up. "I..Uh..I'll...be going.." he stammered. I too stood up and straightened myself up. "Uh..Y-yeah..B-bye.." I stuttered. He walked away leaving me in a daze. I placed my hand on where my heart was. *Is this the feeling?*

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

Heeyoung's P.O.V

I was talking on the phone as I was walking to class since we only had a minute until class starts again. While walking I saw something unexpected. "Hey, I'll call you back.." I said to my friend as I was still staring at the couple outside of the school garden and put my phone away. I squinted my eyes and got a closer look since both of their faces look familiar. When I got a closer look, I noticed that it was TK and Hyemi. I smirked and took my phone back out as I took a photo of TK almost kissing her and they both were lying on top of eachother. Just then the bell ranged so I quickly put my phone away and hurried to class.

End Heeyoung's P.O.V

---

School ended and it was time to go home. Hyemi stood up from her seat and was about to leave the class when she saw Luhan coming inside. She smiled immediately. "Lulu ge!" she waved but Luhan just gave her a 'what' look with no interest. Hyemi pouted. "he usually smiles.." she mumbled and went closer to him. "Ge..Gwenchana? Is something wrong?" she asked tapping his shoulder but he didn't reply anything to her. She sighed and gave up. "I'll just..leave you alone..then.." she said and turned around to leave. "What's your true self?" Luhan suddenly spoke. Hyemi stopped walking and stood at the door way. "What?" she asked again, unsure of what he meant. "I said what's your true self?" he spoke again but this time more angrier. Hyemi turned around and looked at him. "What's wrong with you..Why are you acting like this?" she asked afriad that he might explode because she had never seen him angry before. He was always the happy Lulu in her eyes. He scoffed. "You should know why I'm acting like this. I trusted you but all you did was be with another guy. Is that what you do? Play with guys hearts?" he asked. Tears were blurring her eyes but she didn't let them fall. She swallowed her tears back and spoke. "I don't know what you're talking about..I'm leaving" she quickly walked out of the classroom.

Luhan followed her into the hall. "Answer me!" he shouted from behind. Hyemi stopped walking again. "I said answer me!" he shouted again. Hyemi turned to look at him. "No, I don't play with guys' hearts..I haven't even dated a guy before..You were my first.." she looked striaght at him. Luhan sarcastically laugh. "Then explain this" he took out a photo of Hyemi and TK on top of eachother. Hyemi's eyes  widened. "w-where did y-you get that?" she asked. Luhan looked at her. "Does that mean..It's true?" he asked. Hyemi looked at him. "Bwo?" "does that mean it's true?" he asked again. Hyemi looked at him in disbelief. "No. I can explain.." she said. Luhan scoffed. "I don't need any explainations..I just want to know if it's true about you.." he said. Hyemi was fuming on the inside. "Yes! Yes it's true! Are you happy? Either you believe me or not I don't care anymore! It's over!" she retorted and turned around and ran away with tears rolling down her cheeks. Luhan was stunned at her action because that was the first time Hyemi had shouted at him.

Hyemi ran and ran until she saw TK walking with his friends, C-CLOWN. "TK" she called his name softly. He turned around and saw her. "H-hyemi-ah.." he whispered as the rest of them looked at her. She ran and suddenly hugged him as she cried on his shoulder. TK froze at his spot not moving a single muscle. "G-gwencha-chana?" he asked and hesitately hugged her back. Hyemi shook her head. TK sighed and looked at Barom with a 'what-do-I-do' look. Barom just shrugged and walked away. TK then looked at Kangjun and the others. "Sorry, can't help" he said and followed Barom. Ray patted his shoulder and they all walked away. He silently cursed them in his head. "It's okay.." he whispered.