7

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

TK went to the rooftop and sat down on the ground as his back faced the wall. I'm her boyfriend...Boyfriend...Boyfriend..Luhan's word 'boyfriend' lingered in his mind. He ruffled his hair in frustration. "Argh! Get out of my head!" he shouted.

---

Hyemi was sitting in class when Luhan came and sat next to her. "Hey, mi" he smiled. "Hey, Ge" she absentminded said. Luhan snapped his fingers in front of her face. "Is something wrong?" he asked. Hyemi shook her head. "A-Aniya! I'm just..thinking about..something" she lowered her voice. Luhan nodded. "Oh..well, do you want to go on a date, tonight?" he asked. Hyemi's eyes sparkled. "Really! What time?" she asked. Luhan chuckled at her sudden change. "eight would be fine, right?" hyemi nodded. "Of course!" she chimed. Luhan ruffled her hair. "You're so cute, no wonder I like you" he smiled. Hyemi smiled at his words. "All right, eight it is" he said and left. Hyemi chuckled as she watched him leave.

---

School ended and now it was time to go home. "Remember, our date" Luhan said and she nodded. "I know" she smiled.

When they got home Hyemi got ready for the big day which was their date. She took a shower then changed into a pink tube dress with black flats. She then tied her hair into a messy bun and put on some make-up. She put on a light pink eyeshadow with a tinted color of white over the pink then put on a some lip gloss. She smack her lips together and looked at the mirror. "perfect" she smiled. She then went downstair to where Luhan was in his suit, standing at the bottom waiting for her. Luhan looked up and saw her. His jaw dropped. Hyemi nervously smiled. "Waeyo? Do I look bad?" she asked nervously. Luhan shook his head. "No no!" he waved his hand in front of her. "Y-You...look beautiful" he finsiehd. Hyemi blushed at his compliment. "Th-thanks" she mumbled. Luhan stretched out his arm and she linked her's with his. "Tao, we're leaving!" Luhan said. Tao came and saw them all dressed up. "Date?" he asked and Luhan nodded. "we'll be late so..don't wait up" he said and they both exited out the door. "Bye!" Tao shouted as he closed the door behind them.

A few minutes later they both arrived at a restaurant. Luhan opened the door and she entered as Luhan came after her. "A table for two, please" the lady took them to a table and Luhan thanked her then she left. Luhan smiled at her then pulled out a chair for her. "Thanks" she smiled and sat down. Luhan went to the other side and pulled a chair for himself and sat down. "what should we have?" Luhan asked. Hyemi shrugged. "Steak?" he nodded then called for the waitress who was only a table away from theirs. The waitress came and he told her the order.
"That's all" he smiled at the waitress. The waitress bowed then left for the order. A few minutes later the same waitress came back with their dish. "Here you go, sir and ma'am" she placed the plates of steak in front of them. "Thank you" Hyemi politely said and the waitress smiled then left.

They both enjoyed their dinner. "I'm full" she patted her stomach. Luhan chuckled. "Already? What about desert?" he joked. Hyemi glared at him. "That's not funny" she pouted. Luhan just laughed. "Arasso, arasso..How about we go somewhere?" he said and she nodded. "I want to go to the park.." she stood up from her chair. Luhan stood up and placed the tip on the table. He then walked over to Hyemi and she linked arms with him. "Kaja" she smiled and they left.

About fifteen minutes later they both arrived at the park. She looked around the park as the memories came back to her. She smiled bitterly as TK's image appeared in her mind. She sat down on the bench that she had sat on when she first them. She sighed and breathed in the air. "Ah~ it's nice here" she whispered. Luhan stared at her in awe. "Ge..Do you love me?" she suddenly asked him. He nodded. "I love you more then anything" he confidently answered. Hyemi looked at him. "You do?" He nodded. "you're more important to me, I would risk my life for you" he said. Hyemi smiled. "Why'd you ask?" he asked her. "I just want to know how much you love me" she cutely said. Luhan leaned in closer to her.