17

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Luhan's P.O.V

I was walking to lunch when someone called my name. "luhan!" a girl's voice called. I blinked and turned around to see Heeyoung. "Oh, hi" I smiled. She nodded. "What is it?" I asked. She handed me a picture. I took it and looked at it. It was a picture of Hyemi and TK. "What is this?" I asked her in confusion. She chuckled. "It's a picture of Hyemi and TK oppa" she said. I nodded. "And why do you have this?" I asked. "I...uh...I was taking pictures of the school garden since it was beautiful but I happened to capture them in my photos..I thought that you might want to see because you never know when she's playing with you" she said and walked away. I looked at her then at the photo.
 
The bell ranged and it was time to go home. I came inside the classroom to pack my things. "Lulu ge!" she waved but I just gave her a 'what' look with no interest then turned back to his bag as he packed. "Ge..Gwenchana? Is something wrong?" she asked tapping my shoulder but I didn't reply anything to her. She sighed. "I'll just..leave you alone..then.." she said and turned around to leave. "What's your true self?" I asked, staring down at my bag."What?" she asked. "I said what's your true self?" I asked again but this time more angrier. "What's wrong with you..Why are you acting like this?" she asked with a hint of fear. I scoffed. "You should know why I'm acting like this. I trusted you but all you did was be with another guy. Is that what you do? Play with guys hearts?" I asked. "I don't know what you're talking about..I'm leaving" she quickly walked out of the classroom.
 
I followed her into the hall. "Answer me!" I shouted from behind. Hyemi stopped walking. "I said answer me!" I shouted again. Hyemi turned to look at me. "No, I don't play with guys' hearts..I haven't even dated a guy before..You were my first.." she looked striaght at me. I let out a sarcastic laugh. "Then explain this" I took out a photo of Hyemi and TK on top of eachother. Hyemi's eyes  widened. "w-where did y-you get that?" she asked. I looked at her. "Does that mean..It's true?" I asked. She looked at me. "Bwo?" "does that mean it's true?" I asked again. She looked at me in disbelief. "No. I can explain.." she said. I scoffed. "I don't need any explainations..I just want to know if it's true about you.." I said in a angry tone. "Yes! Yes it's true! Are you happy? Either you believe me or not I don't care anymore! It's over!" she retorted and turned around and ran away with tears rolling down her cheeks. I was stunned at her action because that was the first time she had shouted at me. I felt guilty. "hyemi-ah!" I shouted after her but she didn't turn back. I sighed and ran after her.
 
"Hyem--" I stopped calling her name when I saw her hugging him. I stood at my ground as I watched them. "G-gwencha-chana?" I heard him asked as he stuttered and hugged her back. I saw her shaking her head. I couldn't watch it anymore so I turned around to leave. "Maybe he's the one for her.." I whispered.
 
End of Luhan's P.O.V
 
---
 
TK's P.O.V
 
I hesitately hugged her back. "It's okay.." I whispered to her. Her griparound my waist tightened as she cried even more. "What happened? Did something happen?" I asked. She nodded. I put my hand on the back of her head and slowly her hair. "it's okay..Tell me what happened" I whispered softly to her. "L-lu-han..g-ge..is m-mad at m-me.." she sobbed. My eyes hardened at the mention of his name. "why is he mad at you?" I asked looking down at her head. "He..saw the picture.." "What picture?" She looked up at me with her red eyes as tear stains stained her cheeks. "About...what happened at the...garden.." she mumbled. I could see a light pink color showing on both of her cheeks. *The picture..* My brows furrowed. "No one was there but..us..Who could've seen?" I asked myself.
 
End of TK's P.O.V