1

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Hyemi's P.O.V

It has been a year since I came to China. It's been a long time since I haven't seen them too. I have to admit, I do miss them a lot but I didn't have the guts to see them face to face after what I've done and been through the past. I went inside my room and went to my drawer searching for my necklace that my mom had bought me brfore she passed away. "Where is it?" I whispered as I put some of my things on the ground. I looked and looked until I came across a book. I grabbed it and sat down on the edge of my bed. It was a sketch pad that I had used when I was still korea. I looked at the cover and it was designed with a pink blossom tree as it was blooming with a sunsetting in the background. I turned a page and there was a sketch of a happy family sitting on a bench smiling enjoying their time together. I smiled when I remembered it. It was when I was taking a long walk at the park and there I saw a happy family together as they laughed together and smiled at eachother. I flipped through pages when I saw a familiar picture. I looked at it and it was a picture of him that I had drawn. The flashbacks of him came to my head again. His smile, his laugh, his everything lingered in my mind. I let out a heavy sigh. "It's the past already..Let it go.." I shut my eyes closed tight and exhale. I flipped through the pages again and there were only pictures of him that I had drawn. A tear slipped down and fell onto my hand. I tried to be strong but eversince that day, I've became weak..Not the strong little girl I was before. KNOCK KNOCK! A knock was heard and the door opened. I quickly closed the sketch pad and hid it under my pillow and wiped away my tear. I looked and saw Luhan Ge. "O-Oh..Ge.." I gave him a small smile and he nodded. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked and I nodded. "of course I am, why wouldn't I" I faked a laugh. He sat down beside and ruffled my hair. "What was it that you were looking at?" he asked. I bit my lower lip unsure of what kind of lie I would make. "I..I..Um..it was just an old photo album" I lied. He smiled then nodded. "Why don't you go eat dinner..Xiumin cooked" he said and I nodded. "I..I'll be going first" I said and stood up and quickly left the room. *Phew~ That was close*

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

Luhan's P.O.V

"Food's ready!" Xuimin yelled from the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and it smelled good. "Hmm. Something smells good" I smiled and he nodded. "Call Mi to come and eat" he said and I nodded. "Sure" I smiled and went to knock on Hyemi's door. I knocked on her door but there wasn't anyone answering so I opened the door and walked inside. I saw her put away a book under her pillow then looked up and saw me. "O-Oh..Ge.." she smiled and I nodded. I looked at her face and it seemed like she was crying. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Of course I'm okay, why wouldn't I" she laughed. I sat down beside her and ruffled her hair. "What was it that you were looking at?" I asked as I looked at her. She seemed uncomfortable with my question but she answered it. "I..I..Um..it was just an old photo album" she said. I smiled then nodded my head. "Why don't you go and eat dinner, Xiumin cooked" I said and she nodded. "I..I'll be going first" she said and stood up then left the room.

I stood up and looked to see if she was gone. When she entered the kitchen I quickly sat down on her bed and picked up the pillow then put it aside from me. There lied a book with pink cherry blossom blooming with a sunset behind it. I grabbed it and put it on my lap. Kim Hyemi. Her name was written on the bottom left corner of the book. *What is it?* I asked myself and flipped it open. There were sketched of people and everything. I have to admit, she is a good drawer. I scanned through the book until I saw a drawing of a guy. the guy was sitting on a desk with his headphones inside both of his ears. I furrowed my brows. "Who is he?" I mumbled and flipped to another page again. And again, it was another picture of the same guy. As I flipped through the sketch pad, it was drawings of the same person. I closed the book when I heard footsteps coming down the hall way. I put it back to where it was then put the pillow back in it;s place. "Oh Ge! Come eat..Xiumin Oppa's cooking is jang!" she smiled. I nodded. "I'll be there, you go first" I said and she left. I stared back at the pillow where the book was wondering who he was but I shrugged it off. "Maybe it's just her friend" I told myself then left the room to go eat.

End of Luhan's P.O.V