11

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Luhan's P.O.V

It has been almost a month since we went to yedang highschool. I sat in class boredly as I listened to their instructions. "That's it for today..Remember, page 120 numbers one through fourteen is homework!" the teacher said. All the students stood up from their seats and packed their things then left. I stood up and packed my textbooks in my bags. "I'll have to do my work at the library" I breathed out and slung my bag behind my back and walked out of the room.

While walking I saw hyemi at her locker, packing her things ready to go home. "Mi!" I called her name. She turned to my direction and smiled. "Ge!" she waved. I chuckled and ran over to her. "hey, do you have homework?" I asked and she nodded. "i do..A lot" she mumbled and closed her locker. I ruffled her hair like I always do. "Do you want to work with me on our homework at the library? it's more quiet" I said and she nodded. "I need a place to relax anyways" she said and linked arms with me. I smiled. "Kaja."

When we both arrived at the library I found an empty table. "Let's sit over there" I pointed over to a table near the window with the sun shining through. She nodded and walked over to the table first as I followed.
I sat down and started to take out my textbooks and notebooks out and so did she. "Ge..I forgot my notebook. I'm going to go and get it real quick, okay" she said and stood up and left. i chuckled. I looked at her things but stopped when my eyes landed on a familiar cover. I grabbed it and looked at it. "it's the sketch pad.." I whispered. I looked around making sure she wasn't anywhere. I slowly opened it and the same drawings were still there. The drawing of TK and other things. When I got to the last page I noticed it was a new drawing. It was a boy and a girl hugging eachother and it was dark too since the outside was being shaded. "Who are they..?" I asked myself then i noticed there was a date on the bottom on the right corner. *That's when me and Mi were on a date* "ge what are you doing?" a voice asked. I looked up and saw her looking down at me. "H-huh? O-oh..I w-was just looking through your sketch pad" i smiled. She chuckled. "There's nothing to look at" she grabbed the pad away from hand and hid it under her notebooks. "Let's start" she said and I nodded. *Who is she drawing?*

End of Luhan's P.O.V

---

Hyemi's P.O.V

It was the weekend already and I was just lying on my bed boredly as i kept thinking about him. Yes, it's TK..I don't know why I'm thinking about him right now but..I just feel as if I miss him so much. I sighed as i remembered the other night when I was trying to find him.

Flashback

She looked from place to place but didn't see him anywhere. "where are you?" she asked herself. While looking around she spotted a figure walking. Her eyes widened. "TK" she whispered and ran over to the figure. "TK!" she called. The person stopped walking but didn't turn around. She stopped running when she was behind him. "where are you going? Don't you know how long I searched for you?" she asked but there was no answer. She sighed. "I'm sorry about lea--" She was cut off when TK suddenly hugged her. She blinked. "Y-yah..G-g-gwenchana?" she stuttered. TK didn't answer but just hugged her tightly in his arms. Hyemi slowly wrapped her arms around his waist. "Stay like this for a while.." he whispered.

End of Flashback

I got up from my bed and sat down on the ground next to my bed and grabbed my bag. I opened it and took out my sketch pad and turned it to the last page of it. A picture of a boy hugging a girl. Yes, I drew us. I put the sketch pad back in my bag to where it belonged and sighed then got up and sat down on my bed. "Who.."

End of Hyemi's P.O.V