2

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Luahn sat down next to Hyemi as they all ate. "So..Are you ever going back to Korea?" Xiumin asked. Hyemi nodded. "Ne, I'm going in two days" she replied with full. Luhan chuckled. "You're so cute" he pinched her cheek. Hyemi pouted. "Ge~I'm not five anymore" she whined. Luhan ruffled her hair. "I know but you're just too cute" he said. Hyemi rolled her eyes. "Stop it, the both of you" Chen said in disgust. Luhan playfully stuck out his tongue at Chen. Chen rolled his eyes. "Kids" he mumbled. "Stop fighting and eat" kris said in annoyance. Hyemi chuckled. "mian" she smiled and ate her food.

After dinner, it was time to go to bed. Hyemi lie down on her bed and covered herself with her sheets. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Come in" she smiled as she fixed her pillow. Tao came in and sat down beside her. "Are you sure you're going back?" he asked. Hyemi sighed. "Ge, I know you're worried but it's my decision..I'm not a kid anymore.." she said. Tao nodded. "If that's what you want then..But I'll be going with you" he smiled. Hyemi blinked. "Waeyo? Won't you miss Kris Ge?" she asked. Tao chuckled. "I will but I can visit him any time" he said in a duh manner. Hyemi chuckled. "Right" Just then Luhan came in. Hyemi and Tao looked at him. "What are you doing here?" Tao asked. Luhan rolled his eyes. "Can I not come and kiss my girlfriend goodnight?" he said in chinese. Tao stuck out his tongue at him. "Goodnight, Mi.." he smiled at her then left the room as he left them both alone.

Hyemi looked at Luhan. "what is it?" she asked. Luhan shrugged. "I just want to say goodnight" he smiled. Hyemi softened. He sat down next to her. "if you're going to korea then I'm coming with you" he said. Hyemi frowned. "You don't have to..I me--" Before she could even finish her sentence Luhan cut her off. "I'm not going because someone told me to, I'm going because I want to" he smiled softly at her. Hyemi blushed. "And because you're my girlfriend" he hugged her tightly in his arms. Hyemi hugged him back as warmth surrounded the both of them. Luhan pulled back from the hug and looked into her eyes. "Goodnight" he whispered and kissed her forehead. Hyemi nodded. "Night, Lulu Ge" Luhan chuckled softly then ruffled her hair. Hyemi pouted. "You're always messing up my hair" she fixed her bangs. Luhan just stood up and smiled at her. "Goodnight" he said again then left. Hyemi chuckled as he left. "Goodnight, Ge" she whispered then fell asleep.

---

TK was in his room alone as he kept thinking about Hyemi. The others sighed as they worriedly looked at him as they stood by the door. "Hyung, he hasn't eaten a lot since Hyemi left" Ray said in concerned. Barom nodded. "I know.." he mumbled. Siwoo looked away not wanting to see his bestfriend suffering. "I'm going out for air" he said and left. Maru pouted. "I'm worried about hyung" he looked at Kangjun who was also looking at TK with a concern look on his face. "We all are, Maru-ah.." Barom said.

It has been a year long since she left him. The only thing that he have left from her was her bracelet. It had a silver heart in the center and shining white jewels around it. He looked at it as the flashback of her lingered in his head.

Flashback

She placed the kit on her lap and opened it. She took out a q-tip then rubbed it with alcohol and gently dabbed it on my wound. He flinched as he felt the pain. "Mianhae.." She softly spoke as she put the q-tip away. She took out a bandage and unwrapped it then slowly put it on his wound. "All done" she smiled and stood up from her chair to leave when he held onto her wirst. She looked back at him and he looked at her. "Thanks.." he said in his soft soothing voice again. Hyemi just gave him a nod. "You're welcome" she smiled and went back inside.

As she walked inside a fainted sound was heard as if something as fallen on the ground. He looked on the ground and saw something shimmering in the sunlight. He picked it up and examined it. *It must be hers* he thought. He looked at the bracelet and it had a silver heart in the center and shining white jewels around it. He quickly put it in his pocket when she came back out.

End of Flashback

He let out a sigh. "The only thing I have from you.." he carefully sat the bracelet on the top of his desk and looked at it. *When are you going to be back..*