26

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

The last bell ranged and now it was time to go home. Hyemi hurriedly packed her bag and went to Luhan. "ge, I'll be home later..Bye!" she waved and ran off. Luhan chuckled and packed his bag then left. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this..?" he whispered.

Hyemi ran out of the door and to the gates where Heeyoung was standing waiting for her. "hee!" she called waving. Heeyoung looked back and saw her. "Mi! Hurry or I'll leave you!" she shouted. Hyemi ran over to her with a pout. "meanie.." she mumbled. Heeyoung chuckled. "Just kidding! i won't leave you now let's go" she grabbed onto her hand and dragged her into a fancy car.

"Wow..it's so nice" Hyemi smiled at her. Heeyoung nodded. "My dad bought it for me but since he said I'm still too young, he hired a chauffeur to drive me around" Hyemi nodded in understanding. "Cool" she looked out the window. "So where do you want to go?" Heeyoung asked. Hyemi shrugged. "Anywhere is fine" she said as she was still looking out the window. Heeyoung looked at the front rear mirror and so did her chauffer which was one of the men from a few weeks ago. Heeyoung nodded at him and so did he. "To the mall please" she said. The man nodded and drove them to the mall.

A few minutes later they both arrived at the mall. "we're here!" Heeyoung chimed. The both of them got out of the car and went inside the mall. "let's go clothes shopping!" heeyoung smiled and hyemi nodded. "sure!" Heeyoung linked arms with her and they both skipped to a shop. "This...This..and this.." she threw Hyemi some clothes. Hyemi puffed her cheeks. "You and Tao ge are the same" she walked over to an empty fitting room. Heeyoung chuckled at her comment and went to look for clothes.

"wow, this is a lot" hyemi looked down at both of her hands, holding bags of clothes that Heeyoung had bought for her. "let's go there" heeyoung pointed to a shop with kinds of jewelries. "Kaja!" she dragged her to the shop.

"Wah~~That bracelet is beautiful!" Hyemi beamed and went to take a closer look."Why don't you buy it?" Heeyoung asked. Hyemi shook her head. "No, it's okay..I won't even wear it..anyways.." she looked at her wrist where she used to wear her bracelet that her dad had bought for her fifteenth birthday. "Let's go over there to see those necklaces" hyemi smiled and walked over to a counter full of necklaces that were for sale. heeyoung looked over to the door and there stood one of her mens. 'Remember' she mouthed to him and the men nodded. Heeyoung smiled and walked over to Hyemi. "Hyemi-ah, let's go somewhere.." she pouted. Hyemi chuckled and nodded. "Where should we go?" she asked. heeyoung thought about it for a moment. "How about we go and eat..I'm kind of hungry" she said. Hyemi nodded. "I heard there's a restaurant here that cooks very well, let's go" she walked away and Hyemi followed her behind.

They both were walking when Heeyoung stopped walking. "Waeyo?" Hyemi asked. Heeyoung clutched her stomach. "I need to use the restroom.." she lied. Hyemi chuckled with a nod. "Arasso, go ahead and I'll just wait here for you" she shooed her away. Heeyoung smiled. "I'll be back" she said and ran as if she was in a hurry to use the restroom.
Heeyoung looked back making sure that she was out of sight. "Come out!" she called. The men from a while ago came out and bowed. "Yes, Ma'am" Heeyoung smirked. "GO do your work" she ordered. The men nodded then bowed. "Ne" with that Heeyoung took out her cell phone to call Hyemi.

Hyemi was still in the same spot where she had been waiting for Heeyoung. "Where is she?" she looked down at her wrist watch. "It's almost twenty minutes" she sighed. Suddenly her phone vibrated. She too it out of her pocket and answered it. "Hello?" she answered. "Oh, Hyemi-ah..I won't be able to hang out with you..I have an emergency to get to..My dad is at the hospital..I'm really sorry" Hyemi smiled. "it's okay..I'll just go home" She smiled bitterly. Heeyoung sighed on the other line. "Mianhaeyo, Hyemi-ah..I owe you one" she said. Hyemi shook her head even though she won't see. "it's okay, you don't have to" she looked down at her bags. "Well, I have to go..Bye" Heeyoung hung up. Hyemi closed her phone and put it back in her pocket. She sighed. "I guess I'll have to go home, alone.." she mumbled and turned to leave.

While walking someone suddenly grabbed Hyemi by the arm and covered with a small folded white towel. She dropped her bags on the ground and gripped onto the person's arm, struggling to set herself free but she couldn't because of the drug that was being used. Her grip loosened and both of her hands fell to her side as her body fell unconsciously into the person's arm. The person uncovered and put the towel in his pocket as his other arm was holding hyemi. he lifted her up from her feet and threw her over his shoulder and carried her away.