21

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Ten minutes had passed and he hadn't came out, yet. Hyemi sighed as she slid down to the ground boredly. "Aish, what's taking him so long" she mumbled. Suddenly someone stood in front of her. She smiled. "TK!" she stood up and looked at the person but it wasn't him, there were two mens standing in front of her. "Who ar--" One of the men covered and dragged her away as she struggled. She bit the men's hand making him let go of her. "Get her!" the men that got bit shouted. Hyemi ran and ran. Just when she was only a few steps away from the door of the shop the other men caught her. "Let go! I don't know who you are! Let go!" she screamed. The men laughed. "You can scream all you want, no one can hear you" he smirked. "Help! Help!" she yelled. The men ignored her screaming and continued dragging her. She looked at the shop and TK was at the cashier already. "TK! Help!" she shouted as loud as she could for him to hear but he didn't budge. The man covered from preventing her from screaming. She tried to scream but she couldn't with the man's big hand covering . She then stomped on the man's foot and ran for her life. The man winced in pain as he grabbed onto his foot. "You brat!" he shouted. Hyemi ran and ran until when she had finally reached the shop.

She looked through the glass windows and saw TK talking to the cashier. "Yah TK! Look over here!" she shouted. "Get back here!" she heard the men shout. Hyemi looked back and saw them both running. Her phone ranged but she ignored it. she pounded on the glass window trying to grab his attention.

---

TK's P.O.V

I would like to buy this necklace" I told the cashier. The cashier carefully took it with her hand and put it inside a black box. While she was wrapping it up I heard a pounding on the window. I looked and saw Hyemi knocking but she wasn't in the front of the shop before, she was in the back of the shop. Her expression was unexplainable. *Maybe she's just in a hurry* I thought and looked back at the cashier and she was already finished. she then handed me the box and I put it nside my pocket. "That will be $110.00" she said. I took out my wallet and took out $120 and handed it to her. I looked back at where she was but I didn't see her. I walked closer to the window to take a closer look. My eyes widened when I saw her being dragged by two unfamiliar men. she was struggling from their grip. "Here's your cha--" "Keep it!" i shouted and ran out of the shop.

End of TK's P.O.V

---

"Let go of her" a voice said. Hyemi stopped strugling and looked to see TK in front of her. "T-TK-ah.." she mumbled. One of the men let go of her other arm and walked towards him. "And why should we do that?" he asked. "Because I say so" he snapped. The man chuckled. "You think you're tough, don't you?" TK smirked. "No but I don't like how you're taking my friend away" The man chuckled again. "Really?" he asked. TK ignored him and looked at where Hyemi was. "Gwenchana?" he worriedly asked and she nodded. Hyemi's eyes widened. "Look out!" she shouted. TK turned around to look at the man but got a punch. The man laughed. TK punched him back but it was in the stomach. The man groaned in pain. "You little brat!" he shouted weakly as he got to the ground on his knees. TK turned around to the other men who was holding Hyemi. "Aren't you going to let her go?" he asked. The man smirked. "No, wait until I'm finish with you" he said and threw a punch at TK. He punched the man back as hard as he could. While they both were fighting, the man lying on the ground got up and took out his pocket knife and charged towards TK. Hyemi noticed the men as her eyes grew bigger. "TK, Watch out!" TK threw a last punch at the other men as he lie on the ground lifelessly and then he turned around and saw th man charging towards him. He looked down at his hand and there was a knife.

The man smirked and was about to stab him but then he caught the man's hand with the knife. The man struggled to stab him. TK looked over at Hyemi. "H..Hye-mi..r..run.." he said as he tried to back the man's hand. Hyemi shook her head. "Go!" he shouted but she kept refusing. TK was about to say another word for her but then the man stabbed him. He pushed the man and he fell onto the ground. "Argh!" he groaned in pain. He put his hand over his stomach as blood was dripping and ran over to Hyemi. "Did they hurt you? Are you okay?" he asked in concerned as he looked at her from head to toe. "Gwenchana.." she answered. The other man got up and saw TK and Hyemi. "You brats!" he shouted and ran towards them. The both of them turned around and saw him coming towards them. "Run" TK grabbed onto her hand and ran. The man with the knife stood up. "Let's go after them!"

TK and Hyemi ran to an empty alley. They both hid as their back faced the wall and panted heavily from all the running. "That way!" they both heard one of the mens shout and ran passed the alley that they both were hiding. Hyemi looked at TK and his expression showed that he was in pain as he tried to catch his breath. Hyemi's eyes enlarged when she saw his hand covered in blood. "You're bleeding!" she exclaimed. TK looked at his stomach. "It's okay.." he managed to smile when the pain was killing him. Hyemi sighed. "You're hurt.." she slowly removed his hand from his stomach. He gave her a weak smile. "I-I'm okay.." he breathed out. Hyemi worriedly looked at his condition. "We need to get you to the hospital" she said looking at him. He slowly nodded his head. "I'll take you" Hyemi put his arm around her neck and headed to the nearest hospital.

-------------------------------------------------------
Yes! BTOB 'WOW' MV is finally out! Yeahhh! Minhyunkie! <3
Can't wait until their comeback stage! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXcUXWL1mJA