13

Three Words [Sequel To: Without A Word] (Needs Editing)

Two days has passed. TK had been worse then before but he didn't show anyone that he was hurt since he knew his friends would be even more worried about him. He didn't eat that much but when his friends ask he would because he didn't want them to be unhappy like before.

---

TK's P.O.V

I was walking to class when I saw Hyemi walking to class with Luhan so i hid behind the wall. "You're forgetting something, Mi" I heard Luhan cooed. Hyemi chuckled. "I don't think so, Ge" she innoccently blinked. Luhan pointed to his cheek with a pout. Hyemi shook her head. "ge, this is a school" her cheeks started to heat up. Luhan sighed. "Fine" he mumbled. Hyemi smiled. "Bye, I'll see you later.." she said and walk off. I can hear Luhan grumbling something to himself then a smirk plastered on his lips. "Mi~" he called. Hyemi stopped walking and turned around to look at him. "Ne?" Luhan skipped over to her and smiled. He then stopped when he was in front of her. "Mi, close your eyes" he said. hyemi looked at him with a confuse look on her face. "Just close you're eyes..i want to give you something" Hyemi did as she was told. That's when I noticed. Luhan started to lean in. "Ge...wh--" Luhan suddenly gave her a peck on her cheek. I felt my heart torn apart as it shredded into pieces. "y-yah!" she shouted. Luhan chuckled and ran away. "See you later! I love you!" he hollared then ran to his class. I can hear her chuckling to herself.

"That's it" I angrily whispered. I then got out of my hiding place and walked over to her before she could go inside. I grabbed onto her wrist and she looked at me. "what are you doing?" she asked. I ignored her question and just dragged her.

End of TK's P.O.V

---

Hyemi's P.O.V

"See you later! I love you!" Luhan Ge hollared. I chuckled and was about to enter the classroom when I felt a grip on my wrist. I looked back and saw him. "What are you doing?" i asked. Without a word he just dragged me away. "Let go" I said but he wouldn't. I tried to remove his grip from my hand but is was impossible, he was just to strong.

The bell rang and it was telling all the students to go to class. He kept dragging me until we got to an empty hallway. There weren't any teachers around nor students roming around. I guess this is the other side of the school. "Let go of me!" I shouted, trying to free myself from him. He then stopped walking and pushed me against the wall. As my back hit the wall, it made a small thud sound. I was about to go but then he slammed his hand on the side of me, corning me. My heart was racing at fast rate as if it could explode any minute now. I backed away until my back hit the wall as i looked down at the ground not wanting to meet his eyes.

End of Hyemi's P.O.V

---

TK's P.O.V

I dragged her until we got to the other side of the school which was empty. I dragged her to an empty hallway where no one will see us. "Let me go!" she tried to free herself. I then stopped walking and pushed her against the wall as I slam my hand next her as I cornered her. I looked down at her and she was just staring at the ground. My hands moved and tilted her head up making her face me. I looked in her eyes then to her lips. I then started to lean in.

I stopped when I was half way to her lips. "Tell me stop..And I will.." I softly whispered and started to lean in again. I could feel her breath on my lower lip. I waited for her stop me but she didn't say a word instead she had her eyes closed as a tear fell down. I then let my lips touched hers and kissed her.

End of TK's P.O.V