The Princess

Star

 

 

Kyuhyun and the rest of the member went back to dorm from the hospital. Anya was discharged immediately and went home with the help of Nadia.

In the boys’ dorm, Kyuhyun silently went to his room. Ryeowook and Sungmin followed him and comforted him.

“Hey! Cheer up!” the two are trying to lighten Kyuhyun’s mood.

“It’s been 3 days since the incident happened. No one hurt seriously” Sungmin explained to him.

“Yes, I’m sure of that, but I am not in the mood for today.” he said plainly.

“Ah hyung! We forgot to get her address so that we can visit her and make friends with her!” Ryeowook excitedly said to Sungmin.

“That’s a bright idea!” Sungmin replied “Let’s find her!” 

“Yes that’s good! Right Kyuhyun?” said Ryeowook.

“Hyung! It’s not necessary, we are busy” Kyuhyun said.

“Hey! If you don’t want to be nice to her, fine! But as far as the members are concerned we have to show sincerity to her!” Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

They left Kyuhyun alone  and they started to do some research

Anya, on the other an arrived safely on her apartment. She belongs to a rich family. Her father is a diplomat, her older brother have his own business overseas.Her younger brother is in US studying.  And as for her, she have her own life, living independently, earning her own money. She is a fashion designer and makeup artist.

Three years ago she met John. They’ve been so happy and contented of the relationship that they had. They were “head over heels” with each other and they decided to get married. Anya designed her dream wedding dress, planned every details of the wedding. Simple, yet elegant wedding. Sadly, John did not appear on the wedding day that’s why she was hit by Kyuhyun’s car. 

As she stares the wedding dress she made for her wedding, she promised herself that one day, John will come back and she will make sure that  he will never be back in her life again.

She have Nadia her friend and her girl assistant. Nadia take care of all Anya’s schedules and other business related work. They are good friends. 

Anya is very lonely and depressed. She spends most of her time inside her room doing her hobbies. When she is out of the house she spent most of her time in work. She makes her day very busy, trying to forget her heartbreak.

Anya is also a fan of the group. Her favorite is Kyuhyun. But since she was engaged and been busy on her love life and work, she doesnt paid much attention to the group. Still, she’s updated, but she’s not an ordinary fan girl. She’s somewhat watching the group from a far.

__

Kyuhyun's POV

How is she? Is she alright? What happend to her? She seems to be lonely and broken.. Why I feel the same for her? Am I in love with her? No, Kyuhyun you are not. You just pitty her..