The Aftermath.. Plans

Star

 

Kyuhyun told his hyungs what happened as soon as they arrived from Japan. As expected they are all excited of what Kyuhyun told them! Kyuhyun did not tell them that it's only an agreement.. That they have to separate ways. That break his heart. 

"You know oppa, we know that this will not work." her words that keeps resounding in his mind.. 

As planned.. they pretend to have a secret relationship. Kyuhyun also tell the Manager and the CEO of his management company of his "Girlfriend". Surprisingly, they agreed to have relationship among their talents as long as they will keep it secret and low profile.

They don't have time alone with each other on a public places like amusement park.. Anya did not want Kyuhyun to be caught by paparazzi. She want to protect his image from his critics and fans. Which made Kyuhyun fall more deeply in love with her.

__

Anya's POV

I dreamed of loving him when I'm still a fan.. But now.. I love him but why am i feeling this way? I am so scared of what I feel.. It's not that I don't trust him.. Yeah I trust him that his not like other guy. I am scared that he never feel the same way for me.. I guess it's enough for me to love him from a far like a fan to her star.. This star shines brightly now a days that burns my eyes.. Now I'm here looking at the night sky here in the roof top.. looking and thinking about my star who is forever out of my reach.. Tears starts to roll down.. The thoughts of him gives me heartache.

My phone rings.. "Madman"

"Hello.." I bluntly greeted him

"Hey are at home now?" he asked .. oh this guy makes fool out of me

"Yeah.. here at the rooftop" I said.. "Why did you call oppa?" 

"I just want to check on you..you are my girlfriend remember?"He laughed..

"Ya! we're pretending right?" I said..

"Of course!" he said.. 

After we talked.. I feel the pressure.. I feel the pain.. I choose to love him secretly.. We said our goodnights.. as friends 

__

Kyuhyun's POV

I just recieved a call from my father.. He is asking me about the marriage.. They are serious huh? I know Anya will react violently again about this matter..

"Hey, are you still awake?"Donghae-hyung asked me..

"Not yet.." I replied as i looked up the ceiling..

"I know that you love her.." he added... "and from what I see you can be a good couple"

"I hope so.." I said.. I am discouraged sometime of what I feel.. Everytime I attempt to tell her my feelings she will point out that we're best friends and nothing beyond that..

Ah! How can I tell her our parents' plans.. aish..!! Dad! why are you doing this to me.. 

__

Kyuhyun went to Anya's apartment after his recording. Anya was not surprised of their parents' marriage arrangements for them.. 

"I know it will come to this Kyu-oppa" She said.. with blank expressions..

"Is it okay to you?" Kyuhyun asked..

"Just like what you said..we have no choice, even if we do have a choice.. we are going to do this.." Anya bitterly uttered those words.. Who doesn't want to be married with Kyuhyun? But she wants that they marry out of love.. 

"Yeah.." Kyuhyun agreed

"Let's just set rules.." She suggested Kyuhyun while Kyuhyun is busy playing starcraft,,

"What rules?"He paused and faced Anya.. He is stunned by her beauty, She wears a white shirt and a shorts..Her boyish look today tormented Kyuhyun.. 

"Like, we live in a same house.. but no physical contact" She said while blushing "You know what I mean"

"Sure.. You know that you are not my type!" he feels like he is rejected again

"You too.. you are not my type" She said.

"Oh that's not what I heard from Jiro.." he refers to what Jiro said in Anya's shop that she is his fan

"You got him wrong, it's not you who I am so crazy about that time" She lied

"Who is he then?" He frowned.. 

"Jongwoon-oppa.. you know.. his voice and his weirdness.." She lied again.. Deep in her heart, she belongs to Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun felt like he was stabbed many times in his heart.. He is so jealous.. He now understands why whenever they met, Anya keep asking about Yesung.

"And we can do anything we want then.." She added

"What if the parents ask for a child?" He grinned..

"Hey ert!"Anya throw pillows to Kyuhyun

"Don't you want to have baby with me?" Kyuhyun more because he love the look on her face.. She is blushing!

Anya keeps throwing things to Kyuhyun.. and accidentally Kyuhyun is hurt

"Oppa! I'm so sorry!"she panicked after she hit Kyuhyun with the remote control on the forehead

"It's okay.." Kyuhyun felt a little bit dizzy

"Oh im sorry" She come near him and touched his face with her two hands.. and blows his forehead.. Khyuhyun, can smell her breath.. 

They hear beats synchronized with each other... Kyuhyun put Anya's hands down and cupped her face with his hands.. he lost control and he kissed her for the second time...this time.. longer.. Anya on the other hand become weak.. and she let him kiss her.. she closed her eyes..andshe start to cry

As soon ad he saw tears in her face.. he let go of her..

"I have to go.." He stood up and left Anya alone.. crying..