Here We Go Again..

Star

"It's Lee Donghae and Lee hyukjae again.. You want me to kill them now my love for coming this early?" Kyuhyun furiously looking at Anya..

Anya blushed and giggled as she puting back her clothes on.. Kyuhyun is opening the door.

"Wait oppa! put on your shirt!" Anya told Kyuhyun but he never heard anything.. he opened the door without his shirt on..

"Hello bro!" Donghae greet him happily.. as Eunhyuk gave him a grin..

'What are you doing?it's seems that you two are.. ' Eunhyuk asked as he gaze over Kyuhyun's half  body nag smirked.. this guy has something in mind..

"Oh.. We are just about to make out when you two guys are suddenly popped out in the picture.." He straight forwardly tell them what's happening.

"Oppa!"Anya was so embarrassed but it's too late for her protests..

Clueless Donghae runs towards Anya and hugged her.. 

"Aish.." Kyuhyun stammered.. "You know hyung.. I just want to kill you both now.." 

Anya, Donghae and eunhyuk laughed because of Kyuhyun's expression.. he was so frustrated because their intimacy was interrupted again..

"Where are the others?" Kyuhyun asked Eunhyuk.. "Stop laughing.."

"Oh I'm sorry.." Eunhyuk tried not to show his gummy smile.. "They dropped us by here and they went to store to buy food.." 

"Siwon will be late.. he has filming today.. We don't know if he can make it.." Donghae said as he went to the kitchen to grab some drink..

"I think Jino-oppa will come to with a friend.." she said.. "before going back to US.." 

"Oh that cool! the more the merrier!"Eunhyuk sarcastically look on Kyuhyun.. In return Kyuhyun gave him a death stare and runs towards Anya..

"He's evil again.." Eunhyuk whipered to her..

"He's sort of frustrated I guess.." she laughed 

"I heard that babe.. I think we should cancel this lunch.. for me to be able to release your-so-called-my-frustration in you.." he smirked at her..

Anya bowed her head to hide her cherry red face,..

Eunhyuk and Donghae.. laughed hard.

"So, Teukkie-hyung was right.. we should come early.. because he feels something is going on." Donghae said.. then he covered his mouth..

"Hae! Keep you mouth shut.. or else we are going to die..' Eunhyuk protested to Donghae

Kyuhyun stands up upon hearing Donghae's words.. and Anya jump out in the middle to stop what will going to happen..

"Oh.. so.. this is a prank right?" Kyuhyun asked them with a glare on his eyes..

"Love.. stop.. calm your self.." Anya hugged him tight.. 

He kissed her lips passionately like he missed her a thousand years..

"Aigoo.. I better watch TV than watching them like this.." Eunkyuk grabbed the remote..

"Stop being so childish..'she whispered to her husband..

He nodded.. great thing he have Anya to calm him down.. 

After an hour the door bell rings... It's Jino and... a friend...

 

Kyuhyun is trying to take control of his emotion.. His 'rival' is here. Anya saw the friction of the situation that made her panicked.. She knows the her husband is in a not-so-good mood today because of the two pranksters.. Plus.. Jay is here.. Without any prior notice..

"Oppa, come with me." She called her brother.. And they walked towards the kitchen leaving aan awkward environment between Jay and Kyuhyun

"Now, what princess?" He asked her sister

"You should've told me about bringing Jay here.." She start to explain.. "Look oppa, we just had a fight okay. And he's not enjoying this.. I'm not enjoying this either.. You know that I married a jealous guy.. And Jay keeps his jealousy on high level.."

Jino laughed..

"What's so funny?" She asked

"I know he's jealous of Jay.. That's why I brought him here.." He laughed

"Oh God! I could not believe this!!" She whimpered!

"This is what we so called Desensitization" he said and laughs manically

"Oh so you are using that psychology thing to him? Unbelievable".. She said.."If I was not able to manage this thing.." 

"Yes, you can.. Besides I have high hopes to my brother in law.."

"Aish! I want to kill you now really!" She yelled that everyone in the living room heard..

Jino laughed and they come out..

Kyuhyun played starcraft while spying on everyone..

 

Anya did forget about Jay because she saw him once or twice.. and she live on the US for a long time.. Since there's no communication with Jay.. she did not remember him.. not until Jay introduce himself and asked about Jino..

The EunHae tandem got out of control when they moved the piano from a room to the living room..

"Oh I'm wondering what is this doing here?" Eunhyuk asked her 

"She can play piano.." Jino exposed her.. and Anya gave him a glare

"Really?" Donghae exclaimed..

"She knows how to play.." Jay said as if he knows her for a long time.. That caught Kyuhyun's attention

"Oh so you really know her?" Kyuhyun asked him.. trying to take control of his emotions..

"Yeah.." Jay nodded and smiled.. "I saw her once or twice when I have a vacation in US.. she's on high school then..'

"but I don't remember you.." She said..

"Do you have amnesia or something?" Jay said and everyone laugh except for Kyuhyun

"No she doesn't.. she have this 'erase' or 'delete' button in her head that if a person is insignificant to her.. she automatically forgets.."  Jino explained..

"Ouch.. that hurts.." Jay smiled.. but yes he is hurt..

"It's not like that.. It's just we don't have memories with each other,.." She further explained.. 

"so why not make memories today.." Kyuhyun sarcastically told his wife.. 

"What did you just said?" Anya heated up by the statement..

"I said.. why don't you play the piano.." He said as he cools himself down..

Anya did not want to have a fight so.. she went to the piano and start playing..

 

Sometimes I get tired of this me-first attitude 
You are the one thing that keeps me smiling 
That's why I'm always wishing hard for you 

'Cause your light shines so bright 
I don't feel no solitude 
You are my first star at night 
I'd be lost in space without you 

And I'll never lose my faith in you 
How will I ever get to heaven, if I do 

Feels just so fine 
When we touch the sky me and you 
This is my idea of heaven 
Why can't it always be so good? 

But it's all right, I know you're out there 
Doing what you've gotta do 
You are my soul satellite 
I'd be lost in space without you 

And I'll never lose my faith in you 
How will I ever get to heaven, if I do 

And I'll never lose my faith in you 
How will I ever get to heaven, if I do 

And I'll never lose my faith in you 
How will I ever get to heaven, if I do

And I'll never lose my faith in you 
How will I ever get to heaven, if I do

And I'll never lose my faith in you 
How will I ever get to heaven, if I do

 

Every one is silenced.. Kyuhyun's heart stopped, then it beats fast like it wants to jump out of his chest.. He's like a fanboy.. watching the girl of his dreams.. beautifully playing the piano.. with her angelic voice.. This is the first time he heard her sing..

"Wow!" EunHae exclaimed.. 

"See I told you she can.."Jay smiled.. 

"Sis, it;s been a long time since you played right?" Jino said.. they are family of musicians.

"Yeah.. the last time was on college..'she smiled to Kyuhyun.. and went to his side.. blushing

"Hey.. what do you think?"She whispered.. 

"T-that was great.." he cannot speak.. tongue-tied 

"I love you.." she whispered.. 

and Kyuhyun hugged her tight.. 

 

After an hour the rest of the group arrived and they eat together.. 

"You should've heard her singing!" Donghae told the group..

"really? can you do it again for us?" Sungmin shows his aegyo..

"No! there will be no way for me to repeat that,.." she embarrassingly  said

"Don't worry guys.. i took a video of it.." Jino said that made her sister face turns to red..

"And see how my brother-in-law reacts,." he continued

Everyone starts to watch the video clip from Jino's phone while Jay stealing glances to Anya.. and always caught by Kyuhyun

 

Everyone went home.. 

 

"What a day.." she whispered to her husband as she put her head on his lap..

Kyuhyun confusedly traces his wife's face.. he have many thoughts of today's event..

 

"I think he's into you..' he said as he stares on the wall..

"What? who?" Anya asked him..

"Jay-hyung.."  he said..

"What made you said that? he is a friend.." she said as she look at her husband's expressionless face

"The way he looks at you.." he blankly said..

She sits up and face him.. 

"Is that matters?" she asked him as Kyuhyun still not looking at her

"Can I ask you something?" Kyuhyun looked at her with his weary eyes..

"Anything.." she hold his hand..

"Do you like him? or by any chance if we haven't met are you giving him a chance?" He honestly poured out his feelings..

Anya stares at him.. 

"No.." she firmly said..

" But he's a good guy.." he try to insinuate something..

"Yes he is.." she starts to get annoyed

"Is it true that you don't remember him?" he asked again trying to lead on something

"Yes.. that's true.. I only saw him once or twice then.. and since he is a celebrity now.. I believe he looks different now.." she explained but she is starting to snap out

"But you always run to him for comfort. Too close for comfort i guess." Kyuhyun said 

"Hey.. are you trying to point out something?" Anya loosed patience

Kyuhyun silently looks away..

"Here we go again.. You know.. I am starting to get tired of explaining things to you.." Anya holding back tears from her eyes.. "You want me to trust you.. but you never trusted me.." 

" I do.." Kyuhyun said as he face her..

"No you don't.. 'why not make memories now with him' you think I never heard that?" Anya still holding her tears.. 

"It's like you are giving me away.. you know.. and it hurts me.." she starts to cry..

"Because I'm jealous.. you sing for him you played the piano for him!" he raised his voice..

Anya stood up.. and face him with tears rolling down from her eyes..

"Stop being jealous.. How many time do I have to prove that I love you.. Isn't that enough to stop that damn jealousy? I know you have some trust issues because your girlfriend cheated on you.. but can you just dropped your stereotype on the ocean? I'm tired proving my self.. Maybe Meiyi was right.. Since a inexperienced like me cannot fill you up.And by the way.. i played the piano and sing that song  FOR YOU not for him or anyone in this house.Thank you for treating me like this ." She cried and ran toward the room.. and locked the door..

Kyuhyun left in the living room..

".. I messed up again.." he covered his face with his and and cry...