Everything Starts Falling Apart

Star

Her world torn into pieces.. She cannot comprehend the words that coming put of Kyuhyun's mouth..

"Is this a prank? Please tell me.." she begged

"I'm sorry Anya.. I tried.. but I dont  love you.." He said trying to control his emotion.. "Liar!" his heart screams..

Anya sat on th edge of the bed.. confused.. hurting.. no where to run..

He went to her side because she start a painful cry.. that he never seen before..He is About to hug her, but she blocked him..

"Don't touch me..." she said as tears rolls down her face looking away..

"Don't say anything.. just don't.." she looked at his eyes with painful eyes.. as she touched her wound on her head..

"A-are you alright?"  Kyuhyun panicked upon seeing that her sutures(stitches)  were opened... 

"I said don't touch me!" She screams as drop of blood seeped out from the wound.. she worn out because of the depression she experiencing during her hospital days..She applied pressure in it bearing the pain.. but what she can't hide is the pain that Kyuhyun brought her.. When the bleeding stopped, She faced him..She tries to suppress the tears.. 

"Now, tell me the truth.. I don't wanna play with your games anymore" she said as she wiped her tears off..

"I just realized that I don't love you.. I was challenged by you. Because you are different. You are independent.." He explained but that is not what he really feels.. He love her more than anything else.. He love her since the first time he carried her in his arms.. "Go to hell Kyuhyun" he curses inside his mind

"I am sorry.. but I cannot fool you anymore.. My conscience told me to stop.." He said but Anya cuts him off..

"So you are not only good in singing and dancing! you are such a great actor! You made me believe in your lies.." She said but her heart is not agreeing to her statement.. 

"Man like you Cho Kyuhyun doesn't have a conscience at all.. You should've told me from the start so that I will never let my self fall for you.." she laughs.. "Oh man.. I could not believe this.." she shook her head..as she cupped her face with her trembling hands..

"But the funny part is I  still love you.. despite of all these charades of yours.." She admitted looking into his eyes.. that gave him pain that he never experienced.. She stood up.. and faced him.. "Now you can laugh,  you won the challenge.. You turned me to an opposite direction me without noticing..I long for your presence, I long for you.. I become more dependent to you. You won.. And I lost. " She said bitterly as she walkout the room..

"About the marriage.." he opened his mouth but Anya cuts him off..

"You want a divorce?."  She starts to cry again.."Oh god.." 

"Not now.. after two years maybe.. as agreed.." He coldly said as he try to convince himself that he is doing the right thing..

"Have I done anything wrong?" she asked him..

"No.. It's me who did all wrong to you.. I am sorry.." He said..

Anya silenced. She want to ran away but she is too tired..

"Alright then.."she smiled as she wiped of her tears.. "I love you and noting changed.. I hope one day this feeling will die.. but as for now.. just stay around.. do not worry I will not bother you or go near you. I'm tired finding my way to you." she walks out from the room leaving Kyuhyun alone

"Damn you Cho Kyuhyun..Go to hell"he cursed as he released a silent cry

___

Kyuhyun's POV

I woke up in the morning, my body automatically look for her.. I love her.. but I think I did the right thing..

I saw her sitting on the couch with swollen eyes.. From what I see, she haven't slept.. She never talked to me.. 

I don't know why I let my self do this stupidity.. I can still see how she reacted when I dropped the bomb.. I don't love her? that's stupid because I love her with all of me.. in every fiber of my being..

Will these antifans will stop? What will be the effect on my parents if we break up? Now, I don't know the answer of those questions..

Days passed..

She's not the same anymore.. I never saw her smile when we are alone at the house.. She leave the house early and arrive late.. to avoid me of course..

i also cold towards her.. but she seems like she accepted it because she is colder than me.. I turned my princess to an Ice Princess.. You can see in her eyes that she is not happy.. One night when I arrived from an overseas promotion, I found her inside her study room working late.. 

I cannot stand this anymore.. so I decided to move out.. 

"Moving out?" she raised her eyebrow.. with her expressionless eyes.. 

"Yes, for you to move on in your life.." I lied.. I don't want her to move on.. thoughts of her not loving me anymore kills me

She silenced for a while.. and tapped her laptop... then she stares at me..

"I was just thinking..Can I have some last wish from you my star?" she smiled... the smile that I longed to see.. what? she called me her star? my heart races with my breathing..

"Anything.." I said.. automatically.. just like before..

"Stay with me tonight.. make me feel that you love me although it is a lie.. before you move out.. " she comes closer to me.. I gulped.. Something inside me wants to grab her ad take her to the bed room and..

"Make love with me again to night.. the after that, you can leave me.." she released a sigh and her face turns to cherry

I froze.. as she gave me a kiss..My body and heart betrayed me as she tipped toe to put her arms around my neck I grabbed her legs and wrapped it around my waist and carried her inside the bedroom without breaking the kiss..

This moment kills me.. My love for her is stronger than my fears.. All I can think of now.. at this very moment is her.. I gently put her on the bed.. she shyly un take off her clothes.. as I take off mine..

"Be mine tonight.." she whispered.. I am now starting to regret things.. I am now thinking of staying and having her back.. to tell her that I lied to her

My mind surrendered to my heart as I start loving her just like before.. No.. like I never did before.. I don't know where we got all the energy but it feels like it is the last.. My heart breaks with the thought of it.. I regret letting her go..

I hear her saying my name.. with whispers of I love you as I consume her well being.. After of countless bliss I hear my self whispering I love you..

"I love you more.."she answered.. as she traces her hand on my face...she fallen asleep in my arm.. with the smile that I never seen for weeks

I fell asleep.. with a decision.. I will take her back..

 

The next morning.. I never found her beside me.. I ran towards the bathroom, kitchen and every room in her house.. She left?

I went back to the bedroom and found a letter on top of the bedside table..

I was trembling.. This could not be happening,, not now that I am ready to be her man..

To my Star,

I am sorry for leaving you.. It seems like our world starts falling apart.. I can not take the pain any more so I decided to leave.. I've been planing this fro the long time since you said that you don't love me any more.. My heart tells me that you are hiding something from me.. so before I leave, I decided to make love with you for the last time.. to confirm my doubts..

As for what i felt when I am in your arms, I realized that you are such a great actor.. You love me..  the way you held me, the way you take me .. you even whispered 'i love you' every now and then. I am sorry for testing you.. 

I know you are only confused.. I'll give you time to decipher your feelings.. I'll give my self time away from you.. We always find a way towards each other..

Remember.. you are my star.. I can always see you.. and watch you.. I will come to your life when I think you are ready for  me..

I love you

Ps. Don't be too long.. I might find another ^^

 

I found my self crying.. I am too late..