Flowers, Gifts.. His Romantic Side

Star

It's 12 midnight.. Anya woke up.. with a smile on her face..

"What a beautiful dream.." She said.. She is trying to recall what happened 

Kyuhyun gently carried her to bed as he plant kisses on her lips..

His gestures,his kiss.. his smell.. his smile.. the way he call out her name is enough to make her insane and crazy over him..

"I want you now.." He whispered to her as he removes the last garment she had..

"Y-you talk too much.." She joked to relieve her nervousness.. 

"Are you sure you are ready for this?" Kyuhyun whispered to her ear..

She nodded.. Who will resist this evil guy?

Kyuhyun totally loosed his control and take his wife's innocence..

Anya released a small cry.. that worried him..

"D-did I hurt you?" he worriedly asked her.."Do we need to stop?"

"No..just do it.." she said with a sweet smile that made him crazier..

Until pain was replaced by bliss.. she unconsciously call his name.. 

As soon as they are finished.. 

"Did I hurt you?"Kyuhyun asked as he rested on top of her..

"A little bit.. but i-it's wonderful.." she said with a smile.. 

Kyuhyun barely hear his wife's heartbeat,,

"Babe, get off me.. you are heavy.." Anya said..

They laughed and whispered I love you to each other until the fell asleep

 

"What a dream.." she said.. 

"No.. way..."she said when she saw her self .. with pain all over her body.. She also see love marks on her body as the moonlight shines peeped inside the room..

Jaw-dropped.. Speechless.

She saw her husband sleeping like an angel.. she smiled.. because she can not believe that this angel is the beast that made love with her 

"No.. way... that was not a dream.." She said as she cover herself with sheets..

She was about to get up when Kyuhyun grabbed her arm..

"Where are you going?" He said with his husky voice.. "Stay here.." He puled her beside him and embraced her..

"I love you.." She whispered.. 

"I love you more.." He replied and gave her a kiss..

____

 

Anya's POV

A warm sunlight touched my skin.. My body is a hell of a sore.. Yes, what happened last night was not a dream.. I can't barely open my eyes so I reach my hand to the person beside me..

wait... He's not here.. he left me? Oh guys why are always like this.. 

But I touched something beside me.. A flower? I opened my eyes.. Yes.. A red rose.. then I look around me.. 

"Wow!"I exclaimed after I saw roses scattered on the floor.. on the every corner of the room.. 

How can this guy be so romantic.. 

I try to look for my clothes from last night.. and I cant find them..

"Maybe he put it in the laundry room.." I thought as i smile.. 

I don't know how to feel.. my star shines so bright that my heart is ready to explode any moment..

I wrap my self with sheets on top of the bed.. and as soon as i get up..the door opened.

He's half .. holding a food tray..

"Good morning sweetheart."he smiles.. Oh how I love this guy!! He can change his mood in an instant...

"I thought yo left.." i said.. 

"How can I leave?" He winked at me as he smirked..

"Don't start silly boy!" i am so embarrassed because i know what is running on his mind..

"I prepared breakfast.." He offered me a sandwich and a glass of juice..

"Wow, so thoughtful of you.." I said sarcastically.. we all know that this guy can not cook..

"I know what are you thinking lady.. You are thinking where or how I was able to make some sandwich.." he said as he squinted his eyes..

"I am not thinking of anything..' I lied..

"you little liar.. i know you well." he said as he scoffs.. tcch a mood change again..

"I know.. I know you too well.. I know that you called one of your hyungs.. Ryeowook oppa, particularly.." I said when he gave me a death stare..

"Just eat.."he said..

"Come here.. let's eat together.." I sweetly called him as I tapped the bed..

He sit beside me and we ate.. 

he put the food tray on the bedside table.. as I grabbed for my planner..

"YOU ARE LATE FOR TODAY's APPOINTMENT! I yelled after I saw  the date.. 'June 13, 2011 Cho's recording 8:00.. Park's rest day ^^'

"Relax! I called them that you are sick and..." He said 

"Okay.. I don't want to argue with you.. Forgiven.." i cut him out.. It's hard to get mad in our situation.. "Besides.. I want you here by my self..'

he chuckles as he lean his head on my shoulder..

"Wait I forgot there's something I want you to have..' he hurriedly stood up and grabbed a small box from his closet..

"Open it..' he excitedly said 

I opened it and my tears started to fall.

"Y-you don't like it?" he asked.. 

"no.. I love it.." As I picked the gold necklace with a star pendant... "Put this for me.." 

He put the lace around my necked and i hugged him.. 

"You are the most wonderful gift I've ever received..i love you.." He whispered and i cried..

"Stop that.." he laughed.. "look again inside the box.." 

I saw a ring.. Ring? but we have our wedding ring..

"i wanted to give that to you.. before we dated i guess.." He confessed..

"Stop doing this to me.." i whined.. but i offered my hand for him to put the ring on my finger

"This was mom's.." He explained.. "She said I will give this to the girl I want to marry.. and I want to marry you when we are still bestfriends.." 

I cried  even harder.. Oh God! how i love him..

"You make me fall for you again and again love.." I said as he squeezed my hand..

"You are so beautiful.." he stares at my as he probed his glare in my bareness..

"Look at this." I showed him  love marks he gave me from last night..

'Aw.. that's awful.. who did that to you..' he mockingly said as he start teasing me..

"Tcch.. you did this madman." i said as i surrendered to him the second time..