Home

Star

Kyuhyun's POV

The woman beside me make me the most happiest man in the world.. She is carrying my first child in her womb.. I wonder what would be the reaction of my friends and family. 

"I'm five weeks pregnant.." her word keeps resounding inside my head 

We are now sitting on a plane on our way to Korea.. She leaned her head upon my shoulder..she is sleeping. I smiled as I recall what the doctor said when we visit the clinic before we took this flight.

"Expect that she will become moody..because of hormonal changes.." The Doctor explained as we can't hide the excitement..

"Even she's not pregnant.. she's moody.." I said and she pinched my arm as I screamed because of pain.. 

"Look, who's talking.." she said as she stuck her tongue out.. 

"Doctor.. can we determine now if the baby is a boy or a girl?" I asked the doctor but my wife cut me out

"Hey genius.. 5 weeks.. we can only see the baby's heart beat.." she said irritatingly.. so.. this is it the moody thing

"Anya is right.. you can see your baby's gender on the 5th month.." the doctor explained further the do's and don'ts

"Can we.. ahem.. can we make love?.." I was so embarrassed to ask that question 

The doctor laugh because we both blushed..

"Yes, you can..as long as she's comfortable doing so.." she explained to us..

"Why do you have to ask questions like that?.. it's embarrassing.." she buried her face in my arms.. 

"You must not be embarrassed to ask questions like that.. that's normal.." the doctor reassured us.. as we both want to sink on the place we are on.. Stupid of me..

"I'll endorse you to my friend in Korea to take care of you until you give birth.." she said as she handout to me the address and contact number of the doctor in Korea..

" Congratulations again to the both of you.. I hope that your baby will be as gifted as you are.."  she said as we walked out the clinic..

 

Then I woke up from this daydream of mine when I heard Anya talking to me..She's awake

"Oppa, why are you smiling?"  she said smiling you.."you looks like a fool.."  

"Nothing.. I just remembered what the doctor said this morning.."  I said as I tightened my embrace around her..

"Tcchh... don't ask questions like that.. you can always Google it.. besides, it's embarrassing.."  she said as she stares outside the plane window.. 

I laughed.. and I move my gazed to Yesung-hyung and Mikee who is awkwardly sitting next to each other..

"Babe, look at those cupids of ours.."  I pointed them and I saw her smile..

"It's embarrassing to caught them in that awkward situation.."  She laughed..

"Did you talked about it?"  I asked her as she smiled towards them

"I told her to follow her heart.. fight for what she believe in.. she seems to be head over heels to him.. like me.. to you.."  she looked at my eyes that gave me a thousand volts.. 

The plane landed and as expected.. many media people and fans who are waiting for us.. I pulled her near me to protect her.. she's more sensitive now.. 

We quickly get inside the car when I noticed that she's not looking fine..

"Babe.. are you alright?"  I worriedly asked her.. 

"Yes oppa, don't worry.."  she smile faintly.. 

"You must be tired.." I said as I kissed her forehead.. 

"I love you.."  she whispered.. and the angel fell asleep in my arms again

______

"Babe, we're here.."  Kyuhyun wakes her up..

"Where? This isn't our house.." she protested as Kyuhyun carried her in his arms as they enter a small villa in the beachfront..

Kyuhyun smirked as they enter the house..He gently out her down to her feet as she try to comprehend what is happening around her..

"This is our new home babe.."  he breaks the silence as she gazed around every corner of the beautiful house..

"Really?"  she exclaimed with her eyes sparkling like stars.. "Wow.." She ran towards Kyuhyun and hugged him tightly..

"Don't you like it?" He asked her as he lifted her chin to see her beautiful eyes..

"i d-don't like it.. I love it.. It's beautiful.. How did you get this house?"  she excitedly asked him as tears starts to form in her eyes..

"I saw this 5 years ago.. and  I promised to my self if I found my true love, I will buy this house for her.. for our children..I bought it before I went to Japan.. without knowing that I could find you there" He said as Anya starts to cry

"Hey..why are you crying.."  he laugh 

"I just don't know why God is so good to me.. for having you.."  she confessed.. "I thought I'm only a fan of yours..still I am.. but I never thought of being loved by you.."

"So.. I thought you are just joking when you said that I am your bias.."  He said as they slow danced around the living room of the villa

"I'm not.. remember what my talkative brother spilled when you first met? It's true.. I just denied it because I don't want to fall for you further..but I still did" She looked at him with tears keeps on flowing..

"Hey stop crying babe,.."  He cupped her face and starts to kiss her tears away.. "I'm an idiot.. when I let go of you.. you are my reality.." 

"Can I have a request oppa?"  She lovingly asked him..

"What is it Princess?"  he said as he starts to plant playful kisses to he face and lips

"I want to stay to my house for a while.. let's still leave there then we can move here maybe after i gave birth.. I can't give up that house."  She honestly said.. she has this sense of sentiment in all the thing she have.. "But I promise.. I will take care of our house.." 

"Alright.. maybe we can use both  house if you want..Besides, anywhere as long as I have you here by my side is home.. You are my home babe.."  he said as he start teasing her..

"Oppa. Stop.. ." she protested.. but eventually gave in..and fall into her husband's spell.. 

 

They went back to Seoul that night and went straight to Super Junior's Dorm where all of them are present except for Heechul and Kangin who is still in the army..

"Listen up.."  Kyuhyun takes over the floor.. 

"My wife and I have something to tell you.. First, We want to thank you for your unconditional love and support for me and for us.. though i know you are cursing me behind my back.."  he said as everyone laughing

"Thank you for helping me to find her.. to find myself.. to find joy.." He continues as tears starts to form in his eyes..

" Thank you for being there always for me.. like a family.."  then tears start to fall and everyone silenced..he pulled Anya closer to him

"Second... I just want to tell you guys.. that my wife is 5 weeks pregnant and..."  he continued but the room becomes wild and chaotic..

"Really?" Sungmin hugged Anya.. 

"Hyung she's my wife! You are not supposed to touch her!" Kyuhyun protested as Anya laughed.. "Why are you laughing? are you enjoying his hug?" 

"Ya! don't start please.."  She hug her husband and kissed him on his lips..

"Okay.. Okay.. guy.. Wanna bet?" Shindong said as he calms down the crowd..

"Boy! "  Donghae victoriously screamed like he knew it

"Boy!" Shindong raised his hand..

"I think it's a girl.." Leeteuk said..

"Girl!" Sungmin smiled to everyone

"I think the baby is a boy"  Ryeowook said

"Girl!" Eunhyuk raised his both hand..

"hmm I think.. it's a boy.."  Siwon said

"How about you hyung?" Shindong asked Yesung...

"Girl.."  Yesung smiled with conviction

"You are betting over my baby's gender?"  Kyuhyun furiously asked them..and everyone is silenced. and they all evaporates.. leaving Anya and Kyuhyun alone..

"Aishh these people.." he complained..

Anya laughed.. as she hugged him from the back..

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

my dear subscribers

Thank you for bearing with me... This is my first fanfic.. and the support you giving me is overwhelming.. 

I love you all