Missing You

Star

 

After that night, the two of them did not talk and communicate with each other. Kyuhyun never called and came in her house just like before. He is getting busy with his schedule in preparation for concerts, album launch, and press conferences. Anya, on the feel so lonely and missed him so much..

Weeks and day have passed and they still like this.. they are both afraid of confronting or talking about what happened..

Anya went to Europe for  without telling Kyuhyun.. Kyuhyun went to her dress shop to invite her to a family dinner. 

"Hi Nadia!" He greeted Nadia while he enters the shop..

"Oh Hi! what brought you here?" Nadia was surprised 

"Oh I just want to talk with Anya." he answered.. "Is she here?" 

"Didn't she told you guys that she left?"She raised her eyebrows..

"She left?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed.. "When did she left?" 

"Omo! That girl! She never told you?! She went to Europe four days ago!"She said while arranging the display rack..

"When will she come back?"He asked him..

"I don't know. She attended a conference in Milan, Italy.. then she will meet an old friend in Paris.."

"So is she coming back?" Kyuhyun verified if Anya is going back.. He feels so guilty and crushed.. he can't control himself that night.. 

"Yes! of course! She will!" 

What a relief.. Kyuhyun left Nadia.. and went back to dorm.. He went straight to his room..

"What's going on?" Sungmin asked him "you act a little weird"

"Anya left.." He said

"What?! You broke up?" Ryeowook buts in as he over heard the conversation.. His words roared inside the dorm that everyone heard they gatherd together and comforted Kyuhyun..

"No! Of course not we just have a little misunderstanding.. She left for Milan and Paris.. and I don't know how to contact her.." He explained..

"You mean she left without telling you?" Shindong asked him..

'You're right hyung.." He frowned....

"You have Twitter right?" Ryeowook asked..

"Yes I have.. What?! she have Twitter?" He's surprised! 

"Hey! She is your girlfriend you don't know her Twitter account?!" Donghae asked.. Twitter Juniors (Super Junior Members who are very updated with their Twitter account)  start to asked him why..

"Ya! why are you like this!"Kyuhyun said..

"Siwon-hyung and Leeteuk-hyung thought her how.."Donghae explained..With curiosity.. they all look at her Twitter page..

"Day 3.. Milan.Last day of the convention. I missed my guy friends in Seoul.." Her twitter update

"It's just a few seconds ago.. "Donghae said.. he sent a direct message "Ya! why did you not told us!"

after a few second.. "You are so busy then so, I didn't bother to tell you all I am sorry :(" she replied

"You're boyfriend here is so upset.." Donghae sent another one..

"Really? Oh just tell him that I will be back soon don't worry.." Anya's reply to Hae's message

Donghae read it out loud so that Kyuhyun would be able to hear it..Kyuhyun Ignores it.. he feels like giving up..

"I just realized just now.. That I should've told him that I will leave.. or at least talked to him.." She Tweeted..

Donghae read it out loud again and Kyuhyun opened his account and followed Anya..

"That guy is so  worried and missed you so much." He sent her a direct message..
"Missing him too.." she replied..

__

Anya's POV

Why am I doing this to him? I'm just afraid of losing our friendship.. but from what I'm doing I might lose him forever.. We didn't see each other nor talk after he left me alone in the house.. I feel mad about my situation that time.. Would he just at least "kind"enough to say.. "I am sorry." He just left me alone crying!

I missed him.. I feel empty with out him around.. I should let him kiss me.. for as long as it's just a kiss.. I know how he feel right now he feels so rejected.. Oh that guy's ego is huge.. I should've take on consideration of his ego..

"I just realized just now.. That I should've told him that I will leave.. or at least talked to him.." I post my update.. wondering if he could read it.. For sure Donghae oppa will read it for him if he's too busy with his Starcraft..

Then suddenly some one with purple egg avatar followed me.. It's Cho Kyuhyun's.. Then I received DM from him

"That guy is so worried and missed you so much.." As I read the words.. my heart aches again.. Do he love me? or he just being a good son that's why he acts that very convincing.. maybe he missed me.. because I'm his bestfriend..

"Missing him too.." I replied.. I don't care what how will he interpret that.. All I wanna do now is to cancel my Paris trip.. and book a flight to Seoul.. 

I booked a flight to Seoul.. tonight. I grabbed my phone.. and called him..

"Hello.." He greeted.. it seems like he doesnt know who is calling..

"Hello Kyu-oppa.. It's me Anya.." I told him.. my silly heart pumped so hard.. 

"Ya! you brat! Why did you not tell me that your leaving?!" He yelled at me! Oh how I love seeing him annoyed..

"Ya! Don't yell at me! I feels like my ear just exploded..!" Ah this guy!

"Sorry.. I'm just worried.. and sorry.." he is said

"It's okay oppa.." I interrupted him.. "Let's talk as soon as I got home okay?" I said..

"Alright then. When will you going back here?" He sweetly asked me

"I booked a flight tonight.." I informed him my flight details and asked him if he is available tomorrow to pick me up..

"Yes, we don't have any schedule for tomorrow.. we just finished rehearsing for our comeback.." he said..

"Alright then, bye oppa.. see you soon!" I said

"Bye!" he said..

I asked my self a space away from him to think.. but that space suffocates me.. I realized that no matter how I avoid this feeling.. I't will come naturally.. like the rubberband effect..

___

Kyuhyun's POV

After knowing that she left I cried.. It's my fault.. I should've not did that again.. But she let me do it..I am confused why she cried.. That scared the hell out of me..

I went back to the dorm.. and not in the mood.. These hyungs came and gathered around when I said that Anya left.. I am happy that they love anya too.. but I'm jealous at the same time..

When Ryowook told me about twitter I become more jealous of them.. why they know about her twitter, but me, her boy/bestfriend doesn't know about it..

Donghae-hyung said that she is fine and doing well.. that she is sorry for not telling us that she left.. He also read her message for me that I don't have to worry about her.. I feel stuffy inside.. 

Again Donghae read her update out loud

"I just realized just now.. That I should've told him that I will leave.. or at least talked to him.." My heart beats races.. my i opened my own account and followed her.. then sent her a message..that I miss her

"Missing him too" She replied..That gives me a hundred volts.. 

She called that makes me miss her more.. This brat.. she never know how much I'm in love with her..I feels like we are not pretending that we have relationship when she requested me to pick her up tomorrow at the airport..

I cant sleep now.. oh.. I'll play starcraft..

__

 

The next morning, Kyuhyun rushed at the airport to meet Anya..

He did not stepped out from the car for security reason..

His phone rings.. he excitedly answered 

"Oppa, Im here in front of the lobby.. come and pick me up!" 

"Alright.. I'm almost there!" He said.. He can see the girl he love from a far.. Nothing changed in the way she dress so unpredictable.. simple yet full of elegance. Anya is wearing a white long sleaves and jeans.. with her hair tied up..

"Hey! hopped in!" Kyuhyun hurriedly opened the car window. "Hurry!"

Anya opened the door hopped in.. Airport security/staff loads her luggage at the trunk of the car,

Kyuhyun drive toward's Anya's home.. They still not talking while inside the car.. fidgeting who will the first one to speak..

When they arrived.. Kyuhyun helped her on her luggage..

as soon as they reach the house Kyuhyun dropped the luggage and back-hugged Anya tightly..Anya let him hug her.. for a minute then she faced him and hugged him to.. 

Still with out words.. they communicate with their actions.. they missed each other that much.. and again..unconciously.. Kyuhyun kissed her again.. this time.. Anya kissed him back.. with whispers of "I miss you"