The Meteor Shower, Wishes, and...

Star

 

Kyuhyun grabbed Anya's hand and they ran away..

"Aish that kid really can't wait for the honeymoon!" Lee Sooman said.. "You brats! Don't be like him..I only gave my blessing because he is too persistent and stubborn!" then he left..

"Hyung! why did you let them get away!" Eunhyuk protested.. "Aish! He's a ert.."

"He wants a time alone with her hahaha a ert" Sungmin added and everyone in the hall laughed..

"Wait.. I'll call him" Leeteuk said.. 

"Ya! Jungsoo! Let them be!!" Heechul said.. "Let him be.. besides  we want babies right?" 

 

On the other hand..

Kyuhyun drive from the wedding hall to Han river... 

"Are we going out from the car with this?" Anya grabbed her dress and showed it to Kyuhyun..

"Of course! What time is it?? Oh it's nine already.." he stepped out the car..

"Hey come back here some one might see us together with this outfit.." She protested "Hey crazy!" 

Kyuhyun pretends that he doesn't hear anything.. he went to Anya's side and opened the door

"Someone might see us and took a picture of us and then.."

"Shhhh" Kyuhyun hushed Anya 

"Ya! Why are you always like this.." She complains.. yeah she know that she love this guy but she is tired of being treated like this.. not telling his plans with regard to their "pretend" marriage..

"Everyone around you spoiled you too much.." she said.. 

"No, not everyone.." He said as he offered his hand.. 

"Hey! what for! I'm getting nervous huh?" she said "You grabbed me.. and let me run with this.. Now you act like a gentle man?" she showed him her swollen and hurt feet 

"Stop whining! You always complain about this damn situation as if we have a choice! All you have to do is go with the flow!" He yelled at her..

"Hey! Did you just being sweet then you turned into an evil monster? Are you sure you are not a Bipolar?" She yelled back

"I don;t want to argue with you.." He said and he carried Anya in his arms..

"Hey! let go of me! Put me down!" she screams..

"You don't want others to see us but you did all the screaming.. you little witch" Then Kyuhyun put Anya down on the river side.. 

"Sta

y here.."he ordered.. 

"Alright.." She gave up this time.. 

"Oh I hope I got it right.." He whispered

"What did you say? Are you cursing me?" she smiled

"No pabo!" he said and he laughed.. "Oh how I love this girl.." he thought

Anya lies on the matt that Kyuhyun prapared.. and she look at the night sky.. the stars are shining so bright..Kyuhyun lies beside her with their head are touching each other..

Then suddenly.. meteor rain starts to appear on the sky.. like a fireworks..

Because of awe.. Anya hold Kyuhyun's hand and closed her eyes.. in her heart and in her mind she made a wish

"Dear God.. Im holding my star right now.. I want to love him and keep him by my side forever..This is my wish.."

Kyuhyun also made a wish...

"Lord give me the strength to confess my love to her.. In her I can see forever.. Trough her.. I feel real.."

Kyuhyun opened his eyes and saw Anya crying..

"Hey! Something wrong?" Kyuhyun asked her 

"No.. I'm just happy to be like this.." She said as she wiped her tears.. "Thank you for bringing me here.. You are such a good person.."

"You are welcome.."He said.. He falls more deeply for her. "Damn it Kyuhyun say it!" he scolded himself after he feel so coward..

"Anya.." Kyuhyun starts to confess he is shaking..

"hmm?"

"I..." Kyuhyun can't breathe.. "I just want you to know.. that.." 

"What happened to you?"she was so confused.. it feels like she know what he is going to say..

"I love you.." he said.."damn!" he cursed inside

"What?!" she said.. she don't know what to say..

"I said i love you.." He said..

Silence and awkwardness suddenly appeared

"Kyu, I.." She is tongue tied

"Don't rush your self to love me back.. I know you love me as your best friend..I will not force you.. Just be your self.."he said..

"Is it okay to you to give me some time to think about it?'' She said.. "I'm considering your confession but you have to wait for me to be able to acknowledge my own prejudice"

"Alright babe.." Kyuhyun smiled.. 

"Babe?"she blushed

"from now on I will be calling you Babe okay?"he said

"Are you serious?" 

"Yes I am Babe.." he laughed "Nothing changed huh? I'm still your best friend.. I'll wait for that day Anya.."

Anya smiled.. Kyuhyun is about to kiss her when suddenly his phone rings..

It's Leeteuk..