Intertwined Fate

Star

 

Before series of concerts begins, Kyuhyun and Anya went to Anya's parents.

"Oppa, have we met before?" She randomly asked while Kyuhyun is driving

"I guess so.." He briefly answered.. "Mom said that I was two years old then and you are still a baby when we first met" He explained

"Oh I see, that's the reason why I don't have any memory of you." She raid while looking outside the car's window..

"Me too.." he said.. once in a while he stares at her and when he knew that she will caught him staring he will look on the road..

"I just cant believe this.." She uttered.. she grabbed her bag and get her Ipod and plugged the earphone on her ears as she closed her eyes to take a nap.. Her parents and Jino and his family lives miles away from Seoul..It's a 4 hour drive.. 

Kyuhyun glanced at her every now and then.. Then she opened her eyes and caught Kyuhyun looking at her

"Oppa, you're driving keep your eyes on the road" She smiled..with her sleepy eyes..

"It seems that you haven't slept yet" Kyuhyun looked on the road

"Yes, I have a lot to finish last night! Cramming things!" She admitted.. she yawned..

"You are cute!" He laughed! He is so happy and nervous at the same time.. Happy because he spend time with Anya alone with out his hyungs.. Nervous because he's going to meet Anya's parents.

"Yah! stop laughing!" She laughed too.. She felt so happy today. 

"What are you listening to?" He asked while Anya tapping her Ipod.. she blushed.. She showed the screen to Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun froze.. she is listening to Super Junior's songs

"Yeah, you are really a fan!" He feels so uncomfortable because he knows that Yesung is Anya's favorite member.. He really don't have the idea that he is Anya's star. 

"'I'm embarrased.. I'll change my playlist then!" she laughed.. she tapped again.. this time she hummed with the music.. and Kyuhyun is mazed.. She can sing! 

 

After a while, Anya fell asleep..

__

Kyuhyun POV

 

God! Why am I like this?? I lost words to say! I am so intoxicated by her presence! She is beautiful inside and out.. She is so unpredictable..

How could I tell her that I have fallen for her? I believe that she will reject it as she always do.. 

I feel so jealous whenever she is hanging around with the other members.. especially with Sungmin-hyung, Yesung-hyung, and Ryeowook.. But I cant  just tell them that keep off from her.. 

I wish that our situation is real for her.. because for me.. this is real.. I want to be his boyfriend and her husband..

"Anya, I think we are here.." I whispered.. i can smell her scent

"Hmmm?" Her sleepy eyes looked in mine.. how lovely she is

"I think we are her.." I told her

"Oh! Yes..!" She smiled.. "I'm sorry i fell asleep!'

She stepped down from the car.. An old lady came to welcome her.. she gave the woman a big hug and she kissed her forehead...

"Nanny! I missed you! I should have visit you more often!"She said with tears on her eyes

"I missed you to my child!" The old lady embraces her..

I stepped down from the car.. and walked near them

"Nanny, he's my..." she is so hesitant to say the word "Boyfriend" that's made feel so upset.. so this is not real for her?

"Is he the one whom your father talks a bout? your Fiance?" excitement is in the eyes of her Nanny..

"Cho Kyuhyun, how are you Nanny? " I bowed to pay respect.. 

"oppa, she's our nanny!" She introduced her..

"I know you.. the last time I saw you is when you are 3 years old" She said to me like we've known each other

"Really?!" Anya's beautiful eyes widened.. i can feel her excitement.. I just don't know if her excitement is about me being her fiance or being around her nanny again.. 

"Let's go inside!" Anya grabbed my hand as she excitedly enter their very nice home..

My heart thumps thousand times ... I am going to meet her parents! Oh, silly boy, even if the feelings are mutual, and even if you love her.. it doesn''t mean that she love you back.. 

As we walk towards the door, a woman came to welcome us.. 

"Mom!" Anya let go off me and runs towards her mother! Anya doesn't look like her mother..Jiro is the one who look like his mother.

"Mom this is Kyuhyun" Anya introduced me to her..

"Hello!"I bowed to pay respect..

"You've grown up.."She said... Oh this family knows me that well??

As we entered, her father is sitting on the living room.. I felt uncomfortable.. meeting my father's best friend.. my future father in law..

As I expected, he knows me.. better than I thought he do.. 

After a family lunch, Anya left me alone with her dad.. and went in her room to take a nap..

"Come with me to the study room.." The man on his late 50's said to me.. He and Anya are much look a like.. The soulful eyes, the sweet smile, the intelligence , and warm personality she got it all from him.. 

I followed him on his study room.. I see pictures on frames.. family portraits.. and individual pictures of his children including my Anya.. and in the corner I saw a picture of him with my dad...

"Look at this my son.." he said to me.. the word son made my heart pump faster.. he gave me a photo album of him with his family, and my dad's..

"We are best friends.. " he sat on his chair.. ah he removed his eyeglasses "I know you two are surprised, but if I have to give may daughter to anyone, I have to choose you" 

"Why me?" I curiously asked him.. though it's nice to hear it from him, still, i dont have amny guarantee that Anya love me too..

"When you were young, and our Anya was still a baby, we always have family gathering.." he asked me to sit beside him

"Everytime our Anya cry, you run towards her and whisper to her then she stops crying and she smile. It always happen also to you.. you are at peace whenever you are near her.."

My heart beats so loud that i almost hear it.. I thought it was a dream.. the memory i keep on remembering.. a girl

"Your father and I talked about the marriage.. we are not serious then.." He smiled.. "We moved to America beacuse there's an incident that we tried to forget"

I looked at his eyes.. his gestures.. a gentle man..

"Jino was abducted when he was 7 years old.. and we moved to US after he was saved from his abductors" He explained to me..

Now I understand why I don't know them.. 

"We are not serious then about you and Anya.. but when I heard what happened to her and how you met again, your father and I thought that it's time to be serious about it"

"But you cannot forced her to do what you want." I said.. yes even me.. I cannot force her to love me like I do

"You are right, but I still believe that it will work out" He said to me as he looked straight to my eyes.. Is he threatening me? 

I never said anything.. silence came.. when suddenly I heard Anya laughing..

"This house is so quiet when shes not around" the old man starts to walk towards the door.. I followed him.. we saw Anya sitting on the living room

"Dad! did you scare him?" She teased me.. that's why my hyungs are fond of her because she's the only one who can beat me

"No.." her dad smiled as he walked toward's his room.. "Im gonna rest.. Princess please don't be too loud okay?"

"Sure dad!" she brightly replied.. she rans towards me and grabbed my hand.. "Oppa, what did he say??"she asked me

"None of your business!" I replied then I laughed hard

"All right then!" she winked.. that marked a thousand volts in my spine.. I wish I can tell you now that I love you.. I lean my face on hers.. when I get closer to kiss her.. phone rings..MINE