Working Things Out

Star

"What you think you are doing!" Kyuhyun shouted at Anya's face as he pinned her on the wall..

"What you think I did.." She said that made Kyuhyun lose his temper..

"So you went out with him!" He roared all over the house.. Anya did not said anything..

"So, you are secretly seeing him? Okay if this is what you want just do it discreetly" he lowered down his voice but it stabs Anya's heart

"It's not like that.. You know in your heart that I'm not what you think I am.." She bitterly said as she look away..

"He saved me from the antifans who mobbed me..So in return I accept his invitation for a dinner.." She continues and tears rolled down her face

Kyuhyun examined her body.. They are some scratches.. Bruises.. And minor cuts..

"Why did you keep running away from me?" He said calmly but still he don't want to let go of her

"Because you always lie to me!" She yelled and the tears and cry that she is trying to supress starts to pour

"Lie? I told you that I am going to meet Meiyi before going home to stop her obsession!" He yelled back..

"Liar! I called you earlier before I get back to the venue.. And you know what she answered your phone!" Anya trying to strugle away from him

"What?!" Kyuhyun confusedly asked her

"That you talk and you two are together.." She continued..

Kyuhyun's temper explodes like a bomb..He kissed her passionately.. While holding up her hands on the wall..

"Babe, you're accusation is overboard.." As he plants kisses on her lips down to her neck..

"Get..off me.." Anya pleaded..

"I never did any of your foolish accusations Mrs.Cho..I left my phone inside the dressing room." He continues as he released her hand.. Still devouring her lips..

Anya was shocked..

"Oh God.." She utters.. She knew it.. Kyuhyun left his phone and he don't know that Meiyi went over..

She wrapped her arms around her husband neck and kissed him back..

"You jealous wife.." Kyuhyun whispered to her ears..

"I love you.. And I'm sor.." She said and Kyuhyun cuts her off..

"Shh.." He plants soft playful kisses on her neck. Anya by trying to take off his shirt.. Kyuhyun is about to give in but Anya stopped

"Not here baby.." She whispered and hold Kyuhyun's hand and pull him towards the bedroom..

Kyuhyun woke up in the middle of the night and he smiled as he saw his wife's flawless back as she laid on bed . The moon light beams on her body.. He smells her scent and he start to kiss her spine..

"Hey monster.. What are you doing?" She said.. She was woken up by kisses he made..

He chuckled..

"Naughty.." She said as she pulled the blanket to cover her..

"I love you.." He said as he pulled her

"I love you more.." She hugged him tightly..

Kyuhyun is guilty of picking a fight with her without knowing the true story.. Anya felt the same way too..

"Babe.. I talked to Meiyi.. I told her to stop sticking around.." He opened up the conversation.. Anya listened to him..she knows that it's unfair for her to not able to know the truth that Meiyi is trying to ruin their relationship

"I told her that I'm over her.. And I found my true love.."

"I'm sorry Kyu..I was blinded by jealousy.. You know.. I felt insane when I saw you half this morning?" She said as she trails her fingers on his chest

"I knew it.. You .." He said and got pinched by Anya..

"It's not like that..that made me angry.. Knowing that you have an intimate moment with your ex.." She laughed..

"Oh.. That Donghae poured water on me.. So I took my shirt off.." He explained..

"Oh I'm sorry.." She hides her blushing face on his chest.. And he laughs like an evil..

"How about you babe, you owe me an explanation" he demanded

"I ran away from you by not knowing the whole side of the story.. I got my karma.. I was mobbed by the antifans..and the security shooed them away and Jay who is always following me hides me from them.." She explained Kyuhyun quietly listened to her.. He felt useless.. "Then he treated me to dinner.." She continued..

"I'll tell you something.. But promise me you are not going to freak out.." She said.. As she faced him..

"Promise.." He nodded

"Jay said while we are having dinner that he love me..more than friends.." she said..

"What?! I knew it!!" He screams..

"hey! you promised not to freak out!" She pinched his arm..
 

"Ya! Who are not going to freak out! He's stalking you even he knows about us.." He scowls.. 

"Ya! let me continue okay??" She yelled back to him.. and they laugh

"He said that he will not get in our way.. he's contented to be a friend.." She said..

"I see.. but I'm still watching him.."he laugh like evil..

"Stop laughing like that.." she smiled.. 

"But still I'm jealous.." he released a sigh.. 

Anya kissed him.. "I will never ran away from you again.." she whispered.. as she give him soft kisses on his ears and face..

"Hey! Are you seducing me?" He said as his heart pumps double time..She laugh 

"Babe.. stop laughing like that.."He said and went over her.. 

"Hey.. off.." she weakly said..

"No.. We have a lot of time babe..' he starts kissing her again..

 

___

Anya's POV

I woke up in the morning.. I got a lot of bruise from the anti fan who bullied me.. scratches.. and minor cuts. and.. surprisingly.. love marks is all around too.. 

I smiled thinking that I made love with him.. many times? Who the hell cares..

I barely open my eyes because my body aches.. This monster.. I smiled as I hover memories from last night's bliss

I saw his silhouette walking around the room with his sweat pants.. half .. and I realized that thin sheets covering me.. and I don't give a damn..

"Hyung how much time do we have before the concert? I see.. Yes I promise that we will be there at exactly 5pm.. yes.. Thanks Jungsoo.. saranghae.." and he laugh manically as he ended the call..

"Hey.. having evil plans again?" I softly said.. and i open my eyes.. 

"Hey.. what happened to your voice?" he grinned "I told you not to scream too loud.." 

"Ya!" I screamed as i throw pillows on him.. 

"Yeah.. I can still hear you screaming my name.." and this evil guy in front of me keeps laughing "but.. I admit.. you bewitched me.."

I blushed..

"Babe, get up.. we have to leave.." He said as he pull me up

"My body is a hell of a sore Mr. Cho." I said.. as I lazily gets up..

"We need to go.." He said as he put on a shirt and changing his sweat pants into jeans..

"Where are we going.? your concert will be tonight.."I complain.. oh Lord.. this brat

"trust me.." He said.. 

"Alright.." I stood up 

"hey lady.." he called me as I about to enter the bath room..

"I love you.."he gave me his killer smile..

"I love you too.. would you like to join me?' i and I saw his face turns red..

"I would love to.. but I'm afraid that it will ruin my plans for today baby.." he winked at me..

 

_____

 

Hohoho sorry why do I have many chaps.. I hope i did not get you bored ^^comment please